Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

Same energy

I sure do miss him sometimes :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/daxftr/status/1349172468796293128?s=21

T-Bag responded to Dax saying something about how he was always nice to Dax backstage, but it’s been deleted.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's deleted because t-bar basically came up to a podium and said into a microphone "a VIRGIN in aew stole my finisher" unwarranted, then when FTR guy lol'd at that, t-bar immediately went into, "wow. i'm a nice guy. i've been nothing but nice. you have a problem with me." and i guess someone in his life who is actually nice or at least not a moron told him how jacked up that was. dijacked up

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grant DaNasty posted:

https://twitter.com/daxftr/status/1349172468796293128?s=21

T-Bag responded to Dax saying something about how he was always nice to Dax backstage, but it’s been deleted.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
T Bar getting owned by the more boring dude in the Boring Dudes tag team is incredibly good.

T Bars now deleted sniveling response is just the cherry on top.

E: TBar is about to become C Cobb because he's definitely not owned

Malcolm Excellent fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jan 13, 2021

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Malcolm Excellent posted:

E: TBar is about to become C Cobb because he's definitely not owned

lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Let Mike Kurtz manage T Bar

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/status/1349207914939035653

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That whole exchange is so embarrassing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Slapjack flying high as always

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ok Sammy's my fave again

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

All the t bar tweets in this thread recently are gone. Did he delete his Twitter? I don’t want to click on Twitter to check

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

T-bar decided to be the bigger man and delete all of the tweets he made in the argument he started

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

and just to put a button on the T-Bar / Sammy thing:

https://twitter.com/themattdemorest/status/1349189949627785216

https://twitter.com/themattdemorest/status/1349216743705751552

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

New thread title

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

New thread title

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Well gently caress, I might as well get up and go to my pc to do it properly.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Otherwise known as "there's 50+ new posts in the thread, what's happening?"

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
At least it was for a funny reason this time.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Please note that Sammy never denied being a virgin

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

fuckin lmao

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

I just wanna know what the T stands for...

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Queer Salutations posted:

turd

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'd say 'turtle' but I don't think Ricky Starks' impression of Darby Allin likes him either.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I just remembered when Dijak publicly asked Taz’s permission to use the Tazmission on Twitter a bunch of times to the point of pissing him off.

https://www.thesportster.com/news/dominik-dijakovic-nxt-ta-tazmission-permission/

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

one tit greg still has his fans

https://twitter.com/sueshulo/status/1342265049117839360

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Twinkie

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Don’t twinkshame tia

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Joking aside I do feel bad for every other member of Retribution, stuck with a career killing gimmick. Except for T-Bar, he deserves it. I bet he picked his own name because it sounded like something a member of the Aryan Brotherhood would go by in prison.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Seams posted:

Please note that Sammy never denied being a virgin
Virginity is a social construct and people are allowed to have all the sex they want or none at all and neither is something that should be shamed.

(Unless they are incels and use their lack of sex as an excuse to be horrible human beings.)

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Joking aside I do feel bad for every other member of Retribution, stuck with a career killing gimmick. Except for T-Bar, he deserves it. I bet he picked his own name because it sounded like something a member of the Aryan Brotherhood would go by in prison.

I feel most bad for Mia Yim. At least Martinez had the good sense to know it was a dead gimmick out the gate and run

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Dacap posted:

I feel most bad for Mia Yim. At least Martinez had the good sense to know it was a dead gimmick out the gate and run

I'm not sure it was her choice but it worked out really well. I imagine Slapjack looks at his long time tag partner working for NJPW and gets really sad about his life choices.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

Virginity is a social construct and people are allowed to have all the sex they want or none at all and neither is something that should be shamed.

(Unless they are incels and use their lack of sex as an excuse to be horrible human beings.)

Actually if you haven't had sex you're a bad person but if you have had sex you're also a bad person. Sorry, your own fault for whichever you did or did not do.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Dacap posted:

I could be wrong, but I thought she was removed for the horrifying trifecta of being a woman over forty, Puerto Rican, and gay.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Vince MechMahon posted:

Actually if you haven't had sex you're a bad person but if you have had sex you're also a bad person. Sorry, your own fault for whichever you did or did not do.

We've taken the hornyposting ban to it's logical end. Like all over the hill wrestlers we've been born again!

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I'm not sure it was her choice but it worked out really well. I imagine Slapjack looks at his long time tag partner working for NJPW and gets really sad about his life choices.

Not so sure about that. Slapjack at least has been active throughout the year, Nicholls hasn't wrestled a single match for New Japan last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/swoleworld/status/1349376167137202177?s=21

Swole. Swole.