Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Is there anywhere that records drop stats for college players? I remember before the 2014 draft some site did a drops analysis that was a really interesting read. Landry had like one in his whole career and Jordan Matthews was nearly 20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Declan MacManus posted:

“if they didn’t get exposed from the college season they might as well get it now”

"What do you mean you're already tired? It's only the first quarter!"

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I can hear this guy's knees screaming.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hasn't he not allowed a sack in like three years

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Najee Harris has to be the top RB, right? I couldn't believe how many plays he made where he was hit early and broke tackles to gain solid yardage

He seems like a way better Josh Jacobs

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

mastershakeman posted:

Najee Harris has to be the top RB, right? I couldn't believe how many plays he made where he was hit early and broke tackles to gain solid yardage

He seems like a way better Josh Jacobs

Seems like it. There's some concern he runs too high and lacks top end speed or burst. I think the first is a more substantive complaint than the others

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Najee can't break away like Henry can or anything, but he has incredible hands so he's a better checkdown option.

Just no reason to ever take him off the field.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Raku posted:

Najee can't break away like Henry can or anything, but he has incredible hands so he's a better checkdown option.

You may be pleased to know I hope the Dolphins take him at the top of the second for the full ababa reunion. He seems very much like a Flores guy

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Is there anywhere that records drop stats for college players? I remember before the 2014 draft some site did a drops analysis that was a really interesting read. Landry had like one in his whole career and Jordan Matthews was nearly 20.

I looked for this in the past and couldn't find anything. I had seen articles talking about teams that led the league in drops but they didn't cite anything, maybe it's tracked on a paid stat site or something.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Raku posted:

that wheel route last night was just [chef’s kiss]

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Najee Harris is basically plus sized Matt Forte, hs's going to be a great receiving back in the NFL.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I extremely don't see it with Etienne now.

The gently caress happened to Hubbard? Did his coach manage to tank his stock for daring to call him out as a poo poo chud?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Honestly my RBs are Harris 1, UNC kid 2, Etienne 3, Jefferson 4.

I’m not happy if we’re even thinking RB in the first. So many study WRs.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

Honestly my RBs are Harris 1, UNC kid 2, Etienne 3, Jefferson 4.

I’m not happy if we’re even thinking RB in the first. So many study WRs.

I would be shocked if they went RB in the first.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Well I'm glad to hear the LT class is at least promising, as the Colts suddenly find themselves with a tremendous need.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
today i had the realization that Najee might very well drop because he gives off too much of a gay vibe (from the perspective of a NFL scout, the worst class of subhumans on earth)

evidence:

https://youtu.be/DPkEc_a-M6o

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/alabama-superstar-najee-harris-gave-184211835.html

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Harris is the back that Brady needs and deserves.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Raku posted:

today i had the realization that Najee might very well drop because he gives off too much of a gay vibe (from the perspective of a NFL scout, the worst class of subhumans on earth)

evidence:

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/alabama-superstar-najee-harris-gave-184211835.html

this guy owns

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

etienne improved a lot as a pass blocker this season which makes me optimistic about his long term value

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Note that in the interview he gave about Rapinoe Najee is wearing a different, unrelated ascot than the one he wears during games

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Raku posted:

Note that in the interview he gave about Rapinoe Najee is wearing a different, unrelated ascot than the one he wears during games

PupsOfWar posted:

this guy owns

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Raku posted:

evidence:

Are you serious? lol

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

honestly, i appreciate a running back that contributes in both the passing and the neckware game

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Raku posted:

evidence:

on what world do you get a 'gay vibe' from either of those? making a joke like "i was getting my rear end blown up" (in response to losing at a game) is a common metaphor used by gay/straight/bi/whatever. And do people really think just liking a really successful female athlete on and off the field is somehow gay-like? wtf

theres been plenty of other big name athletes (like LBJ) that have talked about their fandom of female athlete icons like Serena. This isn't that weird bud. Theres hundreds of other pro athletes that have used phrases like "getting my rear end blown up".

And if for some reason he is gay (although us speculating for no reason is all sorts of weird and creepy), all the more reason to draft this legend.

coronavirus fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jan 13, 2021

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

coronavirus posted:

Theres hundreds of other pro athletes that have used phrases like "getting my rear end blown up".

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Penei Sewell is either gay or straight or a communist or whatever leaves him on the board at pick 5. Someone tell me how to photoshop a pot gas mask on him.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

coronavirus posted:

on what world do you get a 'gay vibe' from either of those? making a joke like "i was getting my rear end blown up" (in response to losing at a game) is a common metaphor used by gay/straight/bi/whatever. And do people really think just liking a really successful female athlete on and off the field is somehow gay-like? wtf

theres been plenty of other big name athletes (like LBJ) that have talked about their fandom of female athlete icons like Serena. This isn't that weird bud. Theres hundreds of other pro athletes that have used phrases like "getting my rear end blown up".

And if for some reason he is gay (although us speculating for no reason is all sorts of weird and creepy), all the more reason to draft this legend.

We're talking about an audience of guys who are basically high school gym coaches who struck it big.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Raku your creepy obsession with securing excuses for any type of perceived failure or disrespect to Alabama players has turned you into the villain. What a twist.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

coronavirus posted:

if he's gay i'm going to suck his dick

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
No thread.

No.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Who would have thought the thread about analyzing young men would take such a turn

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Who is gonna be the team that believes Mac Jones is good and not on a team with better weapons than some nfl teams

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't know about him but kolossal kyle is going to look good in the black and gold

joe football
Dec 22, 2012

Nodoze posted:

Who is gonna be the team that believes Mac Jones is good and not on a team with better weapons than some nfl teams

I'm really worried it might be the Steelers. He seems to fit their recent mo of obviously limited guy in super productive college offense. I don't think he's as bad as landry jones or rudolph but would not look forward to the jones era

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

joe football posted:

I'm really worried it might be the Steelers. He seems to fit their recent mo of obviously limited guy in super productive college offense. I don't think he's as bad as landry jones or rudolph but would not look forward to the jones era

Mason Rudolph looked better in his start than Ben did in his last couple games lol

joe football
Dec 22, 2012

Nodoze posted:

Mason Rudolph looked better in his start than Ben did in his last couple games lol

I'm not saying they don't need a qb, obviously they desperately need one. But if they can't by some miracle at least get lance or better, sign a vet and try again next year. Wasting several seasons to shockingly realize that jones or trask are bad would suck

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Nodoze posted:

Mac Jones played better than Tua with the same weapons therefore Mac > Tua

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Mac Jones played better than Tua with the same weapons therefore Mac > Tua

Mac had less weapons even

Slade Bolden is not a Ruggs or Jeudy

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

mac already looked pretty good last year

Bama might have beat LSU if they had started him rather than an injured tua!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

PupsOfWar posted:

mac already looked pretty good last year

Bama might have beat LSU if they had started him rather than an injured tua!

*throws multiple pick sixes just like vs auburn*