Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
bye ben

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

kinda sad about ben leaving cause he was hit or miss but his new series with vinny trying to play through rogue was some real oldschool gb feels to me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

aside from the production guys, GB is back to it's core right? normally i would be stoked for that but i can't remember the last video i've watched. beastcast is still good tho

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ah poo poo not happy about this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A huge weight lifting off the shoulders of everyone in the office who accidentally walked into a room where the light was hitting Ben Pack just right causing them to faint like the guy in the dinner in Mulholland Drive.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

aside from the production guys, GB is back to it's core right? normally i would be stoked for that but i can't remember the last video i've watched. beastcast is still good tho

I was gonna link you the going rogue series just for its really cool vinny-edited intro but its premium only, rip

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/part-01/2970-20888

if anybodys on that free trial though it is really cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its been a year since the last episode of ranking of fighters :mad:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

A huge weight lifting off the shoulders of everyone in the office who accidentally walked into a room where the light was hitting Ben Pack just right causing them to faint like the guy in the dinner in Mulholland Drive.

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Everyone at GB HQ trying to hide the fact that Corona is cured so Ben has to keep wearing a mask.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it's still crazy to me that this website that was so ahead of the curve with streaming & subscription model service languished into a microwaved macaroni & cheese dinner that's still frozen in the center

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's still crazy to me that this website that was so ahead of the curve with streaming & subscription model service languished into a microwaved macaroni & cheese dinner that's still frozen in the center

Yea...

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don’t think they really wanted any more than this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

John Romero posted:

I don’t think they really wanted any more than this

Yeah totally. There are solo streamers who get 100000x the views in a single night than GB pulls in a month, but I'm sure that was their Plan all along.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They're also now owned by a call center company/clickbait site operator, that couldn't have been the end goal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah totally. There are solo streamers who get 100000x the views in a single night than GB pulls in a month, but I'm sure that was their Plan all along.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

All I want is Ranking of Fighters and Jeff solo streams where he plays bootleg Mr Do clones

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

NienNunb posted:

All I want is Ranking of Fighters and Jeff solo streams where he plays bootleg Mr Do clones

:hai:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

NienNunb posted:

yes

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

all I want is gerstmann locked in a room streaming amiga games 24/7

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

That company that bought giantbomb must really suck rear end if they’ve already dropped two on-camera “talents”

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

all I want is gerstmann locked in a room streaming amiga games 24/7

Seriously. Who cares whether he liked Cyberpunk or not.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/PackBenPack/status/1349138400826191872

which games poster was stalking him

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
More private life, isn't that man in quarantine? Who is even asking him for opinions on anything?

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
ppl were really shitt y about ben on reddit / games / etc. it's bullsthit i hope he finds something that p[ays him a lot more. hes cool. rip mahojg mornigns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://voca.ro/17EQTP20WOr6

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
take five, just five.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't blame ben for wanting a more private life

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don’t think they were trying to be a fuckin leader in games media or anything they did just fine with their current audience and premium community.

With the new owners who knows! But Jeff was still driving lexuses and poo poo like that and no one seemed to complain

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ben stood up to klepeke like a fool and a mere 1 to 2 years later he’s been reduced to this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah normal people like Jeff, Drew, Dan, Vinny, and Brad think it's awesome to have only 9 fans, each of whom are totally deranged obsessive perverts with no lives of their own.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Wormskull posted:

Yeah normal people like Jeff, Drew, Dan, Vinny, and Brad think it's awesome to have only 9 fans, each of whom are totally deranged obsessive perverts with no lives of their own.

hey man all you need is one whale

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

EmmyOk posted:

Ben stood up to klepeke like a fool and a mere 1 to 2 years later he’s been reduced to this

gently caress did he move the goal posts

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i don't blame ben for wanting a more private life

yeah tbh being a Guy is probably really exhausteing

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Please...no more questions about Monster Rancher...I need my privacy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeah can't imagine why ben would want to get as far away from ppl like you two as possible lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah can't imagine why ben would want to get as far away from ppl like you two as possible lmfao

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Lol aleways cool when you find ppl who only post in one thread in imp zone and are 100% psychos