Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Presenting the Two Genders created by G-d: libertarians and Democrats

:laffo:

This is very good and funny on purpose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
His premises were wrong. But the conclusion? The conclusion was good baby.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm just amused that there was someone out there willing to go to bat for libertarians at all.

You'd think their reputation re: age of consent issues would've gotten around by now.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Like just as a heads up, you really don't want to double down on this one lmao

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Studies have shown that right-wingers are literally more primitive in the brain than left-wingers. When in a normal brain the parts associated with thought and decision-making activate, in a right-wing brain the "fight or flight" bits light up instead.

Ah but who are you to normalize this "thinking" and "decision-making"

Pretty thoughtist if you ask me

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

omg this was my issue earlier, ugh.

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 14:24 on Jan 15, 2021

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ShoogaSlim posted:

assuming everyone quoted above is a democrat and holds the belief that being smart/correct about the world is a virtue exclusive to democrats only? does that not strike you as even a little ridiculous?

i'm not taking offense because i'm not a libertarian (or a republican if you give a gently caress) but comments like the ones i quoted reek of having your head so firmly up your rear end that your eyes are caked closed with poo poo.
I'm not a Democrat and you're telling on yourself in a few big ways with this one.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

funny enough I think the Reznor family of heating products is actually related to the Reznor family of eerie soundtracks

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Glottis posted:

funny enough I think the Reznor family of heating products is actually related to the Reznor family of eerie soundtracks
Their weekend hobby seems like fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCahD8uXJlc

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Glottis posted:

They're all in the atmosphere business

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Android Apocalypse posted:

IIRC Trent Reznor is related to the person that started that company, even if it's kind of a distant connection.

His great-grandfather founded it, and the family sold it in the 1960s right about when he was born.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

there is no style of home decor in existence that can accommodate a gamer chair

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

hawowanlawow posted:

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

hawowanlawow posted:

that's because they're actually spare sport car seats

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

dogg I cannot brook the gossamer gaming chair

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
You can tell the one on the left is a soyboy because he's got a weird hair color.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

hawowanlawow posted:

what about a gamer beanbag chair

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

i love you

E: holy poo poo he actually built it? Time to go read that thread again

PittTheElder has a new favorite as of 17:54 on Jan 15, 2021

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Raytracing in Minecraft is insane.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Elizabethan Error posted:

I drive a 2nd gen Mazdaspeed3 (for people who don't bother about cars, it's like if a car company watched the first Fast and Furious and thought "let's do that to one of our own cars") and its interior is very much "gaming chair"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Data Graham posted:

dogg I cannot brook the gossamer gaming chair
it is so hell of wispy a Spyder covets

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/JkScruf/status/1341253613994303488?s=20

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

weird flex, please stop.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:randvince:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

god drat. Bravo to the memelord who did this :golfclap:

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

weird flex, please stop.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LOL!!!!! this is great.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Elizabethan Error posted:

As someone who is neither into cars, nor has a personality entirely defined by playing games, I think an actual sports car seat would be a much better choice than a Gamer Chair™️*.

*imagine the "Gamer Chair" text was also RGB.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This is a good crop of memes and I am definitely using this one

Not that I need anyone's permission, comrade

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Ah yes, the infamous bathroom.wad, one of those rare times in the late tens SA crept back into public Internet consciousness.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

pseudorandom posted:

As someone who is neither into cars, nor has a personality entirely defined by playing games, I think an actual sports car seat would be a much better choice than a Gamer Chair™️*.

*imagine the "Gamer Chair" text was also RGB.

There’s nothing in the Constitution that says a nerd chair can’t be on the Supreme Court.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

Garlic Dog
Dog with the garlic
Garlic Dog
Dog with the garlic on him

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

This is vaguely familiar but does anyone wanna link to the origin of this and/or give a brief summary?

Was this the thing where the guy wanted a bathtub on the second floor but he cut some essential bits of structure underneath?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He specifically wanted a bathtub that he could overflow into a pit full of pebbles sunk into the floor, for fun, because the female brain is genetically wired to enjoy bathtubs that do that, which would increase the sale value of his house. This necessitated cutting through the engineered joists holding the floor together, before putting an extremely heavy bathtub on top of it.

I think my favorite bit is that the tiny cubby for the soap doesn't line up with any of the tilework for literally no good reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

OwlFancier posted:

He specifically wanted a bathtub that he could overflow into a pit full of pebbles sunk into the floor, for fun, because the female brain is genetically wired to enjoy bathtubs that do that, which would increase the sale value of his house. This necessitated cutting through the engineered joists holding the floor together, before putting an extremely heavy bathtub on top of it.

I think my favorite bit is that the tiny cubby for the soap doesn't line up with any of the tilework for literally no good reason.

I mean infinity pools are super cool, an infinity bath is the evolution.

I still laugh thinking about whoever had the avatar with the infinity swimming pool and the THIS MAN MAY NEVER ESCAPE HIS WATERY GRAVE text