Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

I juuust stumbled across it and you're right, Shish Kebab Express it is! I find these so silly and cute, I hope they keep popping up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

redcheval posted:

I juuust stumbled across it and you're right, Shish Kebab Express it is! I find these so silly and cute, I hope they keep popping up.

Me too! I think those are the only two there's been so far, but hopefully we get more.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Whoever was having a tough time with Kebin, there's some similar stuff in this week's episode. Not the same, so it might not be an issue, but it goes to some hosed up places. (I loved it.)

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Party Boat posted:

Whoever was having a tough time with Kebin, there's some similar stuff in this week's episode. Not the same, so it might not be an issue, but it goes to some hosed up places. (I loved it.)

I actually thought it was Kebin for a second just after the Buzzards flew off, though I must say, SERVANT was a very gross and pleasant surprise. Also the multitude of hellos from the birds was a masterful piece of editing and the final hello was perfection

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Party Boat posted:

That was me, but it'll be a while yet before I catch up since I'm only on episode 14 (I think that's it) at the moment. The cast have just entered lockdown for the Rude Talks of that episode at least, so I'm presumably about 8 or 9 months behind. Thank you for the consideration though. My problem with Kebin was the baby's laughter being mixed with very wet, mulchy squelching sounds, since I find out of context infant laughter unsettling at the best of times. I could probably deal with one or the other on their own, but the two together was just outright disgusting and I had to pause several times on the way through the episode, while hoping it'd move past him soon. Effective horror certainly.

tsob fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Dec 19, 2020

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

If it's that specific combination that was an issue you should be okay with the latest episode. Enjoy catching up!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Pretty sure this show is the only thing keeping me going.
Well, this and slowly going through NeoScum.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Inzombiac posted:

Pretty sure this show is the only thing keeping me going.
Well, this and slowly going through NeoScum.

It’s really good, excited to get my riddle guy shirt, latest
episode was solid and had a good ending

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Ok, not really a fan of Jane Austen, but the cast playing a Jane Austen themed RPG is loving amazing.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Got my riddle guy 97 shirt I’m pretty happy I decided to pull the trigger on it

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

redcheval posted:

Does anyone know off hand which episodes have the little ‘inside Stir Fry’s head a bunch of wild stuff is going on’ vignettes? There was one in the last episode with a boiling cauldron and diving fish and stuff. There’s at least one other (with a castle I think? Marshmallows were involved possibly?) I want to hear again. Were there any more than those two?

I JUST ordered that Bellow tank and I am super excited to receive it. I’m very into my Bless Us Hell Rules tank and I hope they keep the tank designs comin.

I now reveal THE REAL reason for my inquiry into this matter...

It’s cause I wanted to make a cute cartoon of it

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

redcheval posted:

Holy heck! This is adorable and the animation is gorgeous! You should tweet or email or something this to the Rudetales crew because it's great and I bet they would get a kick out of seeing it

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

redcheval posted:

God drat, you and Das Boo need to get together and collabo/fight to the death. I don’t really understand how art do, but that’s some good stuff. Love what you did with the colors!

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Thanks y'all!! I tagged em on Twitter and they were super kind about it and Tim Platt was stoked on it and that was really cool. Maybe someday I'll have time to do the second one with the fish!

VVV this seriously made my whole day, I'm glad he liked it so much :kiddo: it's just such a good podcast y'all

mareep fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jan 11, 2021

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

redcheval posted:

Thanks y'all!! I tagged em on Twitter and they were super kind about it and Tim Platt was stoked on it and that was really cool. Maybe someday I'll have time to do the second one with the fish!

Don't be so modest, it's great and he really loves it!

https://twitter.com/TimothyPlatt/status/1348385876934602752?s=20

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Holy poo poo how did you get followed by Alton goddamn Brown and do you teach classes on how to accomplish it?

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

I did a blue fox drawing as fanart of Jeff VanderMeer's Dead Astronauts book, who RTed it and Alton followed me for that. The only tweet of mine he has actually liked was one about how Morticia Addams is the perfect woman, lmao. I really appreciate his chaotic social media energy.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

redcheval posted:

That’s awesome great job

New sode why did they have to kill Gretzky :(

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Did Albie ever tell her teammates why she killed the monk?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Flipcup is a big boy now! :3:

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Do it ironically posted:

That’s awesome great job

New sode why did they have to kill Gretzky :(

You could tell Branson hated having an npc tag along, it was the right time for him to go.

Lmao Tzu fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jan 15, 2021

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Looking back at episode two I can’t believe Ivan became such a major player for so long haha. I guess with hell being a thing there’s always a chance he’ll show back up later anyway!

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Lmao Tzu posted:

You could tell Branson...

Arrggg spoiler!

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

koshmar posted:

Arrggg spoiler!

My bad lol edited

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
THUNDERLINGUS RULES PRESENT TENSE

extremely good audio mixing this episode

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

goblin week posted:

The other cast members were laughing while Ivan was explaining why he couldn't turn into a bat so I wonder if Branson was adjusting his volume up and down on his own on the call.

I really need to finish this episode.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

goblin week posted:

Oh poo poo did they bring back Diarrhea Planet back for an encore?

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Warbird posted:

Oh poo poo did they bring back Diarrhea Planet back for an encore?

It's a line from the episode.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Ah bummer, hopefully we’ll get an orchestral Ghost With A Boner reprise in some dramatic character moment later in the show. Statement is still true though.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The sudden, seemingly unavoidable deaths of Davo and Casper gave me the impression that Branson wants to keep moving on to the next thing and doesn’t want NPCs to tag along, so I was surprised Ivan stayed around as long as he did. Branson is a few years sober and wanted to do something with that character.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Flipcup is a big boy now! :3:

He ate a LOT of humans

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

some plague rats posted:

He ate a LOT of humans

Well, he was pretty hungry. They hadn't fed him in a long time.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

seaborgium posted:

Well, he was pretty hungry. They hadn't fed him in a long time.

[Branson completely losing control of an accent voice]: he was fed TWICE in canon!!

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Branson's admission that every character voice he does is teetering on the edge of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog was too real.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

....Huh, I never thought about how Cordelia putting coins on peoples eyes might be sending people to Hell who might not otherwise go there. That's, uh, yeah, that's upsetting.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I kind of assumed that everyone was bound for hell, Cordelia's a hosed up place.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Party Boat posted:

I kind of assumed that everyone was bound for hell, Cordelia's a hosed up place.

Maybe it's like Hell was in South Park, where everyone goes there but it's not such a bad place and Satan is actually a pretty chill guy.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Have we met anyone who doesn’t deserve to go to hell?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

goblin week posted:

Have we met anyone who doesn’t deserve to go to hell?

Bellow and Albee are good people who try to do good things, Cordeila is a good person too but she's made a deal with a demon so I guess she goes to Hell by default. Also, Bellow might go there too because he's half demon, I'm not sure what the rules are for that. Frederick and Stirfry are 100% Hell bound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Hell rules.