Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nakar posted:

EDIT: Also an interesting note for the "Freeze locks in the Mona Omen effect" setup: Mona's C1 increases the effect of elemental reactions when they hit an enemy affected by an Omen, which in theory could mean she's extending Freeze durations by 15% and making it easier to keep the Omen locked in? Not sure how all those abilities interact.

Mona's C1 description says it increases Freeze duration by 15%.

I'm trying to finally gear up my Mona since I just got C1 with her from the Ganyu banner. I'm guessing that she probably wants at least 2pc of Noblesse Oblige. I need to find those spreadsheets with all the build information someone posted earlier in this thread (I had it open in a tab and mistakenly closed it).

vvvv Thanks!

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Jan 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Ytlaya posted:

I'm trying to finally gear up my Mona since I just got C1 with her from the Ganyu banner. I'm guessing that she probably wants at least 2pc of Noblesse Oblige. I need to find those spreadsheets with all the build information someone posted earlier in this thread (I had it open in a tab and mistakenly closed it).

It's listed at the bottom of the OP but it's this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gNxZ2xab1J6o1TuNVWMeLOZ7TPOqrsf3SshP5DLvKzI/htmlview

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
mona provides inferior sustained reaction support to xingqiu. if you're using her it's for her elemental burst, which applies a %-damage-taken increase to enemies it hits. the ability to multiplicatively scale final damage taken in this way is very difficult to get in genshin, and enables some truly disgusting damage over short windows.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
In addition to the Omen debuff, Mona's burst just does really huge damage on its own. You can see 100k+ numbers if you abuse the reaction system to get it to trigger melt.
Unfortunately that's more difficult than it seems, because the ult's damage only happens when you hit them and pop the bubble afterwards, but the initial 0-damage hit that applies the bubble will also trigger melt and remove pyro status.
So you have to get up to some shenanigans with Benett's weirdly durable pyro and counting internal reaction cooldowns.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jan 15, 2021

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

In addition to the Omen debuff, Mona's burst just does really huge damage on its own. You can see 100k+ numbers if you abuse the reaction system to get it to trigger melt.
Unfortunately that's more difficult than it seems, because the ult's damage only happens when you hit them and pop the bubble afterwards, but the initial 0-damage hit that applies the bubble will also trigger melt and remove pyro status.
So you have to get up to some shenanigans with Benett's weirdly durable pyro and counting internal reaction cooldowns.

Yeah, people don't seem to remember it but Mona was one of the original "this character can one shot bosses" characters that had videos up on Bilibili and Youtube.

Edit: For people worried about rolling for Ganyu, here's a trip report: Finally got Ganyu up to 71 and her AA skill to around 6. She's consistently doing 10k damage on the initial hit, and 15k to nearly 20k (with melt, which is easily proccable with Xiangliang or Bennett.) on just one of the frostbloom arrows hitting. That's around 23-30k damage every few seconds since I can cast these every maybe 2-3 seconds. Girl's doing more damage with her charged snipe then every other character does with their burst. I'm nowhere near at capping her out in just about any category and I fully expect her to be easily doing 50-60k per shot with nothing but a 4 star bow by the time I get there.

She's kinda loving nuts. I don't even have her geared properly. She doesn't even have a full set of set bonuses, in fact! I don't even have the strayer bonus on her since I haven't gotten a decent set for it yet.

Also, if you really are the type to roll for 5 star constellations consider getting her C1. It makes it so every hit of her frostflake arrow gives her two energy and also reduces the resistance of enemies hit by her attacks by -15%. That's a 15% buff to your damage alongside the ability to generate crazy amounts of energy if you main her. Doubly so if they fixed scholars so that it gives energy to the team by energy grant and not just from orbs.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Jan 15, 2021

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Reiterpallasch posted:

mona provides inferior sustained reaction support to xingqiu. if you're using her it's for her elemental burst, which applies a %-damage-taken increase to enemies it hits. the ability to multiplicatively scale final damage taken in this way is very difficult to get in genshin, and enables some truly disgusting damage over short windows.

The damage buff on Mona's Omen isn't multiplicative. It stacks additively with other %DMG bonuses like the elemental/physical damage bonus on your cup. The reason you get such big numbers out of her burst is because it's the highest multiplier single hit ability that can be vaporized/melted. The ceiling is high because it scales with so many different things - ATK, hydro damage, talent level, elemental mastery and crit damage (and Mona's hydro damage bonus is really high because her A4 passive adds 20% of her energy recharge stat to her hydro damage bonus).

In practice though it's mostly good for making montages featuring bosses that are trivially easy with any sort of lategame comp. The setup to vaporize her ult is so finicky it's really not practical to use on most abyss floors, since any sort of environmental element effect in the 2-3 second window while you're waiting for the internal reaction cooldown on it will screw it up. Even if it does go off properly, if it doesn't crit it's quite mediocre. The people you see with really huge Mona numbers run reset comps where she has like 30% crit rate and if you don't get the crit you reset the fight. It's also pretty glitchy so sometimes it just refuses to be triggered intentionally and will only go off after the timer expires.

There are situations where it's really helpful to be able to oneshot things with it (like the Noblesse Oblige domain where I usually start off by oneshotting the fire mage with it), but usually I find I'm better off just doing more damage over time. Like, it's fun to see Mona crit for 150k damage and all, but when you look at how much DPS the rest of the team is doing and compare to how finicky it is to set Mona up and factor in the chance that you might not get the crit, it really isn't that much damage.

e:

Ytlaya posted:

vvvv Thanks!

I wouldn't do what that spreadsheet says for her. The only reason to bring her is for her ult, and the only way to make her ult worthwhile is to vaporize it. That means you run her with Bennett. If you don't run her with Bennett then don't run her at all. Bennett should have 4 Noblesse so you don't need it on Mona. So you run 2 Noblesse, but then the spreadsheet suggests 2 Hydro set, which is usually also wrong. Mona has a bunch of hydro damage bonus innately from her A4 passive, her burst adds another ~50% to it or so, and you're probably going to be running a crit main stat on both your weapon (Widsith preferably) and your headpiece. All of that means that somewhat unusually ATK is most likely going to be the stat that you have the lowest multiplier on since it's only coming from your hourglass (unless you have a ton of ATK% substats, but you get to work out that math yourself). So, 2 Noblesse / 2 Glad or 2 Noblesse / 2 Wanderers are usually strictly better on her than 2 Noblesse / 2 Hydro. EM is very good on her since that's another source of multiplicative scaling.

Mona was my first 5* (off-banner pull from the Venti banner), was the first character I got to friendship 10 with, and is one of my most invested characters, but I've basically stopped using her and moved her artifacts to others. Xingqiu is just better than she is, especially since his constellations are so much easier to access.

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Jan 15, 2021

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer
I absolutely loathe the ice cage effect in the Abyss. I should sail through the 9+ floors pretty easily but instead I just die to that nonsense like a chump every time. It's infuriating. Just let me dash around like an idiot, thanks.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Osmosisch posted:

I absolutely loathe the ice cage effect in the Abyss. I should sail through the 9+ floors pretty easily but instead I just die to that nonsense like a chump every time. It's infuriating. Just let me dash around like an idiot, thanks.

Is there any way to quickly get out of that aside from hopping? 10-2 is a goddamn nightmare because of it.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Archonex posted:

Is there any way to quickly get out of that aside from hopping? 10-2 is a goddamn nightmare because of it.

You shouldn't try to get out of it, in fact trying to get out of it and hitting the edge is what does damage. If you just stand still it does nothing. You need to dash out of it before it pops up to really avoid it, but good luck seeing the off-white cue against an off-white floor. A better way of avoiding it is to just walk around until it appears and only then do you take 10 seconds or so to get your damage in.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5NAquePr4

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

For how good units they are, Xingqiu and Ninggaung's Visions are kinda bland.

At least Ning's makes sense since she had someone's dead vision and was planning to sell it and whoops, it attached to her like the Omnitrix.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

Archonex posted:

Edit: For people worried about rolling for Ganyu, here's a trip report: Finally got Ganyu up to 71 and her AA skill to around 6. She's consistently doing 10k damage on the initial hit, and 15k to nearly 20k (with melt, which is easily proccable with Xiangliang or Bennett.) on just one of the frostbloom arrows hitting. That's around 23-30k damage every few seconds since I can cast these every maybe 2-3 seconds. Girl's doing more damage with her charged snipe then every other character does with their burst. I'm nowhere near at capping her out in just about any category and I fully expect her to be easily doing 50-60k per shot with nothing but a 4 star bow by the time I get there.

i truly don't understand how people are getting damage like this. mine is at 70, level 6 auto attack, using Gladiator/Blizzard with decent levels and stats, and a level 70 black bow (whatever it's called) and her first shot is critting for like 3-4k.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

RareAcumen posted:

For how good units they are, Xingqiu and Ninggaung's Visions are kinda bland.

At least Ning's makes sense since she had someone's dead vision and was planning to sell it and whoops, it attached to her like the Omnitrix.

What's a non-bland Vision story for reference? The only ones I remember are Sucrose and Keqing who both just immediately tried to destroy it.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Jerry Seinfeld posted:

i truly don't understand how people are getting damage like this. mine is at 70, level 6 auto attack, using Gladiator/Blizzard with decent levels and stats, and a level 70 black bow (whatever it's called) and her first shot is critting for like 3-4k.

You're using the blackcliff bow for one, which kind of sucks compared to your other options. Use Crescent Prototype or Amos Bow instead.

You're sacrificing a ton of DPS and making your life harder by using the Blackcliff bow instead of using a good crit damage head piece. To put it in perspective, the Crescent Prototype bow gives you 36% more attack on all of your attacks for 10s (and 10% more move speed) even at refine 0 for every headshot. Prototype Crescent's ability caps out at 76% extra attack to all of your attacks applied for 10s on a headshot. Which is a simply massive DPS boost. And you're nearly guaranteed to get a headshot/weak point hit due to the way her airburst works. You also lose out on the attack substat that Prototype Crescent or Amos Bow has.

Likewise, Blackcliff Warbow caps out at like 36% crit damage. Which...Really isn't much given that one headpiece can potentially replace that and then some. You lose more DPS than you gain by running with it on her. And that's before you factor in other artifacts having it as a substat.

Also, are you set up for decent amounts of crit damage? What's your overall crit damage at in the character details menu? In addition to that, are you using a melt build, or just attacking straight? There's not really enough info there to say what you're doing wrong without knowing more.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Jan 15, 2021

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Blackcliff Warbow is good. It has a higher base atk which more than compensates for the lower substat (I'm also fairly certain you need to hit a weak spot with an aimed shot with crescent for the passive to go off, it's not very different from Warbow's passive at the end of the day in terms of the value you get out of it). Neither of those differences can account for a 2.5x differential in reported damage.

We can't answer the disparity between the damage numbers unless both of you screenshot your ganyu attributes. But @Jerry, if you screenshot yours maybe we can see what's going wrong.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jan 15, 2021

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Clarste posted:

What's a non-bland Vision story for reference? The only ones I remember are Sucrose and Keqing who both just immediately tried to destroy it.

Beidou went RULES OF NATURE on a giant sea monster and then god was like 'drat GIRL' and zapped her with purple lightning and then she had a vision.

It's great because IIRC it's like part of her mythos that she killed a giant monster in one blow but she acts really coy when people ask her and never confirms it. But yeah, it's totally true.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

No Wave posted:

Blackcliff Warbow is good. It has a higher base atk which more than compensates for the lower substat (I'm also fairly certain you need to hit a weak spot with an aimed shot with crescent for the passive to go off, it's not very different from Warbow's passive at the end of the day). We couldn't answer the disparity between your damage numbers and archonex's damage numbers unless both of you screenshot your ganyu attributes.

It's not that much better, really. At level 90 the main stat only gives 55 more attack than Crescent Prototype. Also, it only looks better if you measure the main stat and don't count the ability of Crescent Prototype, sub stat, and how it works with Ganyu's fully charged bow attack. At that point it vastly outdps's Blackcliff Warbow, unless i've botched my math somewhere.

Also, as mentioned, the airburst effect of her charge level 2 will hit the head/weak spot on most mobs a fair amount of the time even if you aren't aiming there.

Granted, if you don't have a crescent prototype you're better off with the Blackcliff Bow. But even the janky hacked together build I took the screenshot below with that has a level 8 attack artifact in it is pulling 6k on the first shot for the opener to apply the buffs, and then 10k for every airburst after that. It then escalates to a solid 6-8k on the initial hit, which chains into the airburst and a guaranteed 10k or higher for a total of 15k+ or more damage per shot. This increases even further if I apply my burst since it increases cyro damage for characters in the field. Also, this doesn't count other characters buffing damage. Or melt, which can trigger hits in the 20k+ range for damage if I time them right. Here's a screenshot I nabbed real quick without fixing my artifact setup to maximize my DPS to show what I mean.

I forgot to get the screenshot of my attributes in that screenshot, but it's around 1.8k attack, 35-45ish percent crit, 148% crit damage, and about 35ish% cyro elemental damage before buffs from Prototype Crescent, her burst, or anything else are applied.

Edit: I forgot to mention it, but if you have a really low attack then obviously the Crescent Prototype's ability and substat aren't going to go as far as Blackcliff. But since as near as I can tell Ganyu is a crit damage monster you really want to have plenty of attack and cyro ele damage for the crit damage (Which you should stack as well.) to scale off of so :shrug:.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Jan 15, 2021

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I think this is just a communication thing 4k is perfectly normal first shot for geared but not omega geared level 70 yangu.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

kater posted:

I think this is just a communication thing 4k is perfectly normal first shot for geared but not omega geared level 70 yangu.

Yeah. Keep in mind that the first shot isn't where the most damage is too. It's certainly sizable, but the big mult is on the airburst. Hence why people say that abilities, weapons, etc, etc, that can trigger on hit to apply a buff/debuff/whatever are so powerful with her since the first hit of whatever you're using is guaranteed to buff the massively damaging airburst. If it's a timed thing that gives a consistent buff like Crescent then you can keep unlimited uptime on that buff as well due to how the airburst part of her max charge attack works.

That's also why I asked for more information. Since I can't really say what to do to increase their DPS (Or even if it needs to be increased.) without knowing more about the airburst part of the attack. :shrug:

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

Archonex posted:

I forgot to get the screenshot of my attributes in that screenshot, but it's around 1.8k attack, 35-45ish percent crit, 148% crit damage, and about 35ish% cyro elemental damage before buffs from Prototype Crescent, her burst, or anything else are applied.
This is really important context. If those are your base stats with gear only, no resonance or other buffs, you have very good artifact substats, especially if they're not maxed out yet.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I've managed to hit 26k crits with Ganyu and it feels very good. Mind you mine's pretty buff, especially with her hilariously high 220% crit dmg stat.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

aparmenideanmonad posted:

This is really important context. If those are your base stats with gear only, no resonance or other buffs, you have very good artifact substats, especially if they're not maxed out yet.

They're definitely good, but not fantastic for her specifically. I'm missing a ton of attack damage i'd otherwise have. Also, keep in mind that it literally is pieced together from other builds I set up for other characters to get her crit damage up to where it needs to be. Depending on the layout of it I don't even have a set piece bonus on Ganyu (and only 1 bonus at best if I swapped another piece out). Likewise, my attack artifact is not only under leveled but has absolutely nothing at all in the way of useful substats. Ditto for a fair number of the other substats on the other artifacts outside of the crit chance and crit damage substats.

I definitely did get some really good rolls on two of those artifacts, however. One of them has a 14% crit chance boost on the crit damage artifact. And it's not even capped. Ditto for the flower, which I somehow got like another 10%+ crit chance and a 7% crit damage together. The rest is just me going through all my artifacts piece by piece to try and plug the holes in the build to make a workable build via all the crit and chance I have on my luckier rolls. Meaning it's by no means optimal compared to the DPS she can do if properly geared. :shrug:

Archonex fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jan 15, 2021

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

Archonex posted:

this is all i needed to know, thanks. maxing out her atk hourglass will probably give me a decent boost.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

Karia posted:

Beidou went RULES OF NATURE on a giant sea monster and then god was like 'drat GIRL' and zapped her with purple lightning and then she had a vision.

It's great because IIRC it's like part of her mythos that she killed a giant monster in one blow but she acts really coy when people ask her and never confirms it. But yeah, it's totally true.

Beidou is the best character in the game for every possible reason.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore
Black cliff is good on ganyu, but I feel you need to go all in on 4pc cryo set and a crit dmg hat.

You get 55% crit on cryo'd enemies with resonance, up to 75% on frozen. That lets you just go all in on crit dmg.

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said
And another failed 5 star coinflip takes me to C3 keqing god dammit.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Stanko-Prussian posted:

And another failed 5 star coinflip takes me to C3 keqing god dammit.
Jeez. I'm so sorry, that's brutal.

Hackan Slash posted:

Black cliff is good on ganyu, but I feel you need to go all in on 4pc cryo set and a crit dmg hat.

You get 55% crit on cryo'd enemies with resonance, up to 75% on frozen. That lets you just go all in on crit dmg.
Frozen seems like it just doesn't really work for Ganyu. Like you can run a mona to pop her Q every so often it's totally fine but you just can't keep anything wet for long.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

No Wave posted:

Frozen seems like it just doesn't really work for Ganyu. Like you can run a mona to pop her Q every so often it's totally fine but you just can't keep anything wet for long.

The obvious solution is to get C4 Childe for basically permanent hydro. Ez pz.

Mang Tomas
Jan 9, 2007
It’s why I went with 2 piece bliz and 2 piece glad for melt procs. Maintaining freeze with XQ burst which requires weaving autos in your aim shots is hard. Is there more into it than just hold left click to charge and click spam in between?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

So I'm AR 49. Should I use my fragile resin to farm for artifacts? I don't know what is a better use for them

pages back, but don't attempt to "optimize" fragile resin use. It makes it bad and unfun. Use it for when you're playing with friends and don't have enough resin or when you only need "just one more" run.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I hit the rate up banner because I had a few hundred primos and pulled Ganyu.

Gonna leave her on the shelf until after my month-long beginner 5* artifact grind.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Mang Tomas posted:

It’s why I went with 2 piece bliz and 2 piece glad for melt procs. Maintaining freeze with XQ burst which requires weaving autos in your aim shots is hard. Is there more into it than just hold left click to charge and click spam in between?
You can run 4 cryo set without maintaining frozen. The 4-piece effect is very strong even just vs cryo afflicted enemies. It does nothing when melt is involved though so if most of your ganyu damage is coming from melts it's obvi bad.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Playing this game with a controller makes me feel stupid.

Wait are all action games better kbm? Should I try dmc5 like this

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

Hackan Slash posted:

The obvious solution is to get C4 Childe for basically permanent hydro. Ez pz.
I guess the joke is on everyone who didn't pull 2 of him in 6 pulls and thus make it feasible to semi-whale to C4. Enjoy your gimped Freeze comps, motherfuckers!

(This post posted from ingame whilst standing in Ganyu's Burst AFK.)

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

kater posted:

Playing this game with a controller makes me feel stupid.

Wait are all action games better kbm? Should I try dmc5 like this

Dang, I started this same post and then went back to the thread to find some videos of people playing on the PC to make sure I wasn't insane.

I don't think it's an inherent issue. I've never had these issues with Red Dead or Destiny 2, GTA5, etc. When you swap into aiming mode in this game it doesn't feel smooth to me and I always get residual movement which is disorienting. It feels like playing a game on my phone with a lovely controller, or trying to shoot a moving target aiming a bow in a Dark Souls game.

I like aiming, too. I'm not great compared to mouse+keyboard but who isn't, and what developer doesn't know this? Is it illegal to talk about controller aiming in China because someone used gyro aim to make a Twitter post criticizing the government? Game makes absolutely no concessions, there's no snap or sweep spot, you might as well just not get anyone that depends on aimed shot. And you can't even use a charged shot without being forced into aiming mode so you can fire it into the loving floor instead of where all your other shots are going. I'd take a straight 10% damage reduction to not have to deal with this crap.

Game great otherwise on the PS5 (zoning on PS4 is still IMO inexcusably horrible). I mean, the port is Cyberpunk level bad, don't get me wrong. Even something like trying to select sites for expeditions is basically like mapping a maze in an Infocom game. But it's breathtaking at times on the PS5, the graphics in combat are so crisp and defined, it's a solid as hell game aside from the interface.

Maybe some of you guys who used to headshot me while doing an angled jump at a dead sprint in Halo can help me with this.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I can't imagine playing this game with KB/M for the simple fact that they don't let you invert the mouse. Seriously don't make me break almost 30 years of muscle memory.

Aside from Ganyu, the game plays real smooth with controller (well the menus suck but after months of playing i've finally gotten used to it). Switching inputs is hard though, theres too much muscle memory built up for one particular way. Hell even trying to main Ganyu after putting in hundreds of hours on Keqing feels weird

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Lechtansi posted:

I can't imagine playing this game with KB/M for the simple fact that they don't let you invert the mouse. Seriously don't make me break almost 30 years of muscle memory.

I haven't had any issue with KB/M at all. Game feels great with it.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Framboise posted:

I haven't had any issue with KB/M at all. Game feels great with it.

Same, outside of wearing out the scroll wheel on my mouse.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Clarste posted:

Oh no, I don't mean the stories I just mean their bursts and skills. Xingqiu does a paintbrush stroke of water and summons Vergil water swords for his, Ningguang makes a barrier and a turret tower for hers, it's kinda bleh compared to Razor's electric wolf Stand, Fishcl's talking raven familiar, Bennet's healing thumbs up flame stamp or Choungyun's frost circle or what have you.

Thinking about these has made me realize that Xianling is just better melee Amber though. Same skill but Xian's attacks too, and her burst actually sticks around enough to be useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePineapple
Oct 19, 2009
Do we know the order that Xiao and Hu Tao will appear in? I get the sense that people think Xiao will be first?

I want both Xiao and Ganyu, and am trying to calculate whether I'll have enough rolls to hit pity on Xiao's banner. After pulling a C1 Diluc (goddammit) on the Ganyu banner I've rolled 40 times, so in worst case scenario I'd have to muster up 50+90 = 140 wishes before the end of Xiao's banner. I have enough for ~60 wishes right now, so it's looking unlikely, but if Hu Tao is first I could definitely just skip her banner and have enough for at least one pity.