Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Your honor, my client didn't knowingly enter the capitol illegally, he thought he was there for a tour.

Also their client's live stream: I'M STORMING THE CAPITOL, KILL ALL TRAITORS LIKE MIKE!!! I, BAKED ALASKA, SWEAR I WILL ILLEGALLY STAY IN THIS BUILDING AND MURDER ANYONE THAT RUMP TELLS ME TO!!!! JAN 6TH CAPITOL SEDITION BIG MOOD!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Cornbinks posted:

Personal spite from the joint chiefs of staff who hate torque as a person and a commander?

It's this one

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Last Call posted:

The military basically said get hosed Trump.

He'll still get an aircraft carrier named after him, surely? :ohdear:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

SRQ posted:

I don't know about "expected" more like fantasized about idly.

Normally I'd agree with you but just a few days ago there was a guy in tac gear carrying thick zip ties in the capitol building, along with a mob of hundreds of angry extremists. It sucks and it's crazy but it's the kind of poo poo we're dealing with now

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Cornbinks posted:

Not that this isn't a lol and appreciated, but, why? What's the official reason for breaking with tradition? Tense security atmosphere? Personal spite from the joint chiefs of staff who hate torque as a person and a commander?

e: they're not saying, which is actually funnier

The military likes things to run smoothly. That hasn't been the case with Trump and after the attempted coup, well that likely pissed off the big wigs mighty fierce.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

they should name a dingy after him, then swamp that motherfucker in the wake of a carrier.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cornbinks posted:

Not that this isn't a lol and appreciated, but, why? What's the official reason for breaking with tradition? Tense security atmosphere? Personal spite from the joint chiefs of staff who hate torque as a person and a commander?

e: they're not saying, which is actually funnier

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he asked for something nearly impossibly grandiose and when they said "Well, we normally do XYZ" he started to bitch, and neither side either would, or could budge so they just called it off.

Not that the fact that he just got impeached for leading an armed coup on his own Capitol probably, you know, HELPED his image any and made the military more than happy to not be involved with any of that poo poo show

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

lol what is this

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

PinheadSlim posted:

People loling at the guy with 500 bullets but it actually paints a grim picture. Loading loose rounds into magazines is a thing in real life combat, it happens all the time. In warzones and very extensive gunfights. Fire what ammunition you have, get into cover and start reloading your magazines. Likely from a big pile of ammunition while other guys are doing the same.

It tells me he expected to possibly enter a very very long gun fight, and expected that when he did so there would be other people on his side. This isn't some John Wick Rambo wannabe poo poo, this is a nutjob terrorist in action.

Lol what

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

The Last Call posted:

Trump is reportedly considering throwing himself a farewell ceremony that would include military flourishes like a 21-gun salute.

LMFAO of course the wet baby bitch is going to throw a pathetic pity-party for himself

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Stoatbringer posted:

USS Donald J Trump. Sewage tanker. Ship's motto: "Ten, fifteen flushes".

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Shanghaied posted:

What a rear end, though

rear end. Big rear end. Tremendous rear end from the standpoint of dumper.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the president will get a toilet named after him.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

LifeSunDeath posted:

Your honor, my client didn't knowingly enter the capitol illegally, he thought he was there for a tour.

Also their client's live stream: I'M STORMING THE CAPITOL, KILL ALL TRAITORS LIKE MIKE!!! I, BAKED ALASKA, SWEAR I WILL ILLEGALLY STAY IN THIS BUILDING AND MURDER ANYONE THAT RUMP TELLS ME TO!!!! JAN 6TH CAPITOL SEDITION BIG MOOD!!!

That's just locker room talk :rolleyes:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

rear end. Big rear end. Tremendous rear end from the standpoint of dumper.

it's like he has on 1000 layers of kevlar diap.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Meloncholric posted:

the president will get a toilet named after him

This is unfair. Toilets are way more useful, and when they get peed on it's for business not pleasure.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
why does a president with an rear end that massive even need the secret service to take a bullet for him?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

verbal enema posted:

lol what is this

Role Models

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
LOL

https://twitter.com/ThePubliusUSA/status/1350083073040404482

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Meloncholric posted:

the president will get a toilet named after him.

Yeah, his grave.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Not that the fact that he just got impeached for leading an armed coup on his own Capitol probably, you know, HELPED his image any and made the military more than happy to not be involved with any of that poo poo show

this is, I think, the thing that surprised me. like, I didn't know the military could, at its own discretion, just decide a president is unworthy of a send-off in the absence of, say, impeachment or riots or something.

my lols are renewed

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

PinheadSlim posted:

People loling at the guy with 500 bullets but it actually paints a grim picture. Loading loose rounds into magazines is a thing in real life combat, it happens all the time. In warzones and very extensive gunfights. Fire what ammunition you have, get into cover and start reloading your magazines. Likely from a big pile of ammunition while other guys are doing the same.

It tells me he expected to possibly enter a very very long gun fight, and expected that when he did so there would be other people on his side. This isn't some John Wick Rambo wannabe poo poo, this is a nutjob terrorist in action.

Pinhead I'm afraid you're probably right. The kooks have had their day, but a second brushup may bring harder people who are willing to kill and die. And I know that people died on the 6th, but I'm talking about on a much larger, much more focused scale.

I'd bet that the onsite leadership for the Nat'l Guard/whatever troops is being made to understand that they might be called on to kill American citizens.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Who managed a better response to the virus?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

that's a LOL

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

:kiss:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Power Khan posted:

Who managed a better response to the virus?

From what I remember reading ISIS and folks over there took it extremely serious.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

The Last Call posted:

The military likes things to run smoothly. That hasn't been the case with Trump and after the attempted coup, well that likely pissed off the big wigs mighty fierce.

Also can't help that he broke off a part of the Air Force, and renamed the Space Force, like a loving child. And then gave them the tackiest low-budget 90's sci-fi logo, the cringe title of "guardians", and a loving cartoon sword.

Not even the Nazis humiliated their defeated foes this cruelly.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Captain Kosmos posted:

Yeah, his grave.

lol

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Cornbinks posted:

this is, I think, the thing that surprised me. like, I didn't know the military could, at its own discretion, just decide a president is unworthy of a send-off in the absence of, say, impeachment or riots or something.

my lols are renewed

I'm sure the JCOS would love to give Trump a 21-gun salute.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

lol

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
if one of those idiots takes out Biden who do y’all think Kamala picks as vice? Mayor Pete?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Les Os posted:

if one of those idiots takes out Biden who do y’all think Kamala picks as vice? Mayor Pete?

Here's how Bernie can still win

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Les Os posted:

Generic white guy. Probably older.

Tim Kaine?

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Shitshow posted:

https://twitter.com/RobertMaguire_/status/1350192879487111170

Is this motherfucker still trying to foment a coup?

As a non-american, I would like an explanation about this chuds. Why do they feel so invincible? First they try a coup like it's going to a picnic and getting back because tomorrow is a work day, and now the "My pillow guy" (lol) wants to oust Gina Haspel from the CIA? "Bloody Gina"? The woman infamous for torturing people?
Is there something in their drinking water or do they not have survival instinct AT ALL?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Captain Kosmos posted:

Yeah, his grave.

lol

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

It's because being white in America is pretty awesome OP

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy