Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

listen here, no one read any of d links posts when his team got embarrassed so dont do it to us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It's definitely roman that's holding back the ravens from developing a wr and not looks at organizational history the ravens

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Metapod posted:

It's definitely roman that's holding back the ravens from developing a wr and not looks at organizational history the ravens

we turned torrey smith into a two time super bowl winner

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

BrownThunder posted:

I'm not a 'fire this guy' guy

This guy needs to be fired

i very famously defended these shitheads during the regular season. And I still like Roman, he does a lot of poo poo right

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

BrownThunder posted:

I'm not a 'fire this guy' guy

This guy needs to be fired

guy who's not a fire this guy guy: fire this guy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

??? posted:

Dave Culley eh? Cut. It. Out!

haha at whoever said that

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

im here for the multipage argument between borsche and kawalimus

Borsche and I seem mostly in agreement on this one. I don't think we should fire Roman though we need to just admit his passing schemes aren't great and bring someone in who can design routes better.

Poor WR development has been a staple of this franchise since the beginning and the organization needs to recognize this and fix it. To me we could have challenged the Patriots for perennial SB team from the AFC if we could competently develop WRs.

I'm not mad about this game. We pretty much have 0 chance against the top teams right now with what we are doing.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the covid boys are back at home

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i'm glad they lost and i'm drinking 0 alcohol heinekin so i'm not even gonna get a week probe this time

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Ravens i love you my golden boys

Oberst
May 24, 2010

It was very funny when Justin Cuckered

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mystic Stylez posted:

the covid boys are back at home

Except Lamar. He died on the way back to Boynton Beach.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Watching Bass miss two kicks was some small consolation, now I can pretend for the whole offseason that Tucker isn’t Cundiffed

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

tucker was hitting the uprights while that dude just like killed some dude eating rear end in the stands each time

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

AFCN teams still in the playoff:
The Cleveland Browns

AFCN teams not in the playoffs:
The Cincinnati Bengals
The Pittsburgh Steelers
The Baltimore Ravens

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The Cleveland Browns

The Cincinnati Bengals
The Pittsburgh Steelers
The Baltimore Ravens

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

anyway now that there are no afcn teams in the playoffs we can finally talk about Marge Simpson and her hair

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
lamar needs a weapon

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The Cleveland Browns

The Cincinnati Bengals
The Pittsburgh Steelers
The Baltimore Ravens

The Cleveland Browns need to beat the KC Chiefs for justice

I have no idea how but they need to give their burning spirit all

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

none of the chiefs starters have played in like a month it should be pretty easy to beat them

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Freaquency posted:

Watching Bass miss two kicks was some small consolation, now I can pretend for the whole offseason that Tucker isn’t Cundiffed

Do not dare bring that evil into this thread.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

anyway now that there are no afcn teams in the playoffs we can finally talk about Marge Simpson and her hair

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

peter griffin saying mahge

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Back in my day we had Cash, Jobs, and Hope. Now all we have are Browns and Bills. Bigass Moth here and thanks for listening to my podcast,

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

BrownThunder posted:

Back in my day we had Cash, Jobs, and Hope. Now all we have are Browns and Bills. Bigass Moth here and thanks for listening to my podcast,

everybodies talking about manscaped!!!

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who give this man a 1998 avatar. show yourself

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

kawalimus: the ravens should fire their coaching staff
oberst: good year, got a playoff win, not upset
marsh pussy: Marge Simpson doesn't have bangs 0/10
borsche: actually i agree the ravens need to change up their coaching staff

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Everybody's talking about the Cleveland Browns facing impossible odds against the Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday Sunday Sunday except the Ravens who got chumped out of the playoffs because their QB can't win when it counts and betrayed AFCN solidarity this day.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I looked at the advanced metrics and Lamar's over/under for throws just said "yes"

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

sweet thursday posted:

I looked at the advanced metrics and Lamar's over/under for throws just said "yes"

Throwing over and throwing under the receivers

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
lamar can throw games

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Borsche and I seem mostly in agreement on this one. I don't think we should fire Roman though we need to just admit his passing schemes aren't great and bring someone in who can design routes better.

Poor WR development has been a staple of this franchise since the beginning and the organization needs to recognize this and fix it. To me we could have challenged the Patriots for perennial SB team from the AFC if we could competently develop WRs.

I'm not mad about this game. We pretty much have 0 chance against the top teams right now with what we are doing.

if anything i'm loving shocked how good the defense was for this. holding the bills to 10 points (on offense) seemed like a pipe dream. teams are stupid for not hiring martindale and i hope we get to keep him for another couple years

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Borsche69 posted:

if anything i'm loving shocked how good the defense was for this. holding the bills to 10 points (on offense) seemed like a pipe dream. teams are stupid for not hiring martindale and i hope we get to keep him for another couple years

what does that say inversely about leslie frazier?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Quantum Shart posted:

what does that say inversely about leslie frazier?

He's a good Christian to have god answer when he prayed for wind.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Folks I'm hyped about tomorrow's game in which The Cleveland Browns will beat The Kansas City Chiefs!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

https://twitter.com/North_Korean_BB/status/1348738338480648197?s=20

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Ghost Dog posted:

https://twitter.com/rebekahentralgo/status/1350528975517446144?s=20

Marge v upset about how Lamar was failed tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007