Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/aBE6QmX.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i should not have done weed again i think.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Yeah I got the hyperemesis see you all in a couple months

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Stairmaster posted:

:rip:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Stairmaster posted:

drat that sucks, sorry to hear it. Take care of yourself

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Stairmaster posted:

drat sorry to hear, get better

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im gonna smoke some weed

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I;m smoking on that Weed

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I'm relatively high-ish and it's late but I think I'm gonna go smoke some more weed it's a Friday

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I think that was alittle too much whoops

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Crazycryodude posted:

I think that was alittle too much whoops

no such thing keep going (unless its a bad idea don't do bad ideas)

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I’m so high fucjjjkk

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
:420:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
waiting for the hayashi rice to be ready. it takes too long

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
just landed an interview so i have to take a weed break again

this sucks

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

good luck w/the interview!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

black coffee and sour diesel this morning :beerpal:

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

meet Bubsy 3D. she's apathetically watching me daydrink

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Some cat pics of my cats from growing up:

this is a majestic cat

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

hapsby posted:

meet Bubsy 3D. she's apathetically watching me daydrink

Purrecious

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Stairmaster posted:

oh drat dude

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

just spent almost an hour deep cleaning all my pipes and adapters and screens etc.

then proceeded to fill the matrix bubbler with ice cold water and rip a huge dab

an extremely delicious and gratifying reward for the tedious cleaning time. everyone enjoy your weekends

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

my shake got stuck in a plastic tub with a broken child proof top lol i had to saw part way through it so that it was loose enough to pry open without spilling my weed everywhere :sad:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
While I like to smoke up and then walk outside while its snowing the notcat does not appreciate it as much

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

A Bakers Cousin posted:

While I like to smoke up and then walk outside while its snowing the notcat does not appreciate it as much

:3:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i'm gonna have to take a break after this weekend, my tolerance is waaaaay too high right now

feels like i need a saturn v worth of stuff to get me into orbit, womp

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

tmfc posted:

just spent almost an hour deep cleaning all my pipes and adapters and screens etc.

then proceeded to fill the matrix bubbler with ice cold water and rip a huge dab

an extremely delicious and gratifying reward for the tedious cleaning time. everyone enjoy your weekends

ive been learning to work glass and I have been having trouble sourcing high proof rubbing alcohol, so I've just been replacing dirty pieces instead of cleaning them. not having to clean pieces actually owns bones lmao

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

On the chance my stomach issues and nausea weren't caused by cannabis over consumption I drank half a glass of aloe vera juice and am now running a fever

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
If you have insurance (hopefully) you may want to see a doctor about it, isn't aloe vera juice potentially toxic?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I hope not because I drink this stuff all the time:

which if anyone hasn't tried, check your local asian market, it's very popular in Korea and I think lots of SE asia as well. extremely good juice.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Ohh yeah i forgot about that stuff. I was just imagining, like, breaking open the leaf and eating/drinking the stuff inside

Nm. Should probably still see a doctor about it if you can though

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
aloe juice kicks rear end

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Stairmaster posted:

On the chance my stomach issues and nausea weren't caused by cannabis over consumption I drank half a glass of aloe vera juice and am now running a fever

head to a doctor or walk-in care place if you are able to. the fever is sus. be well stairmaster, thinking of ya

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I got a kief sifter box and it loving rocks, this is what I got from maybe 30 seconds of shaking / scraping a grinder's worth of bud

hello kief caps in the near future

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Ohh yeah i forgot about that stuff. I was just imagining, like, breaking open the leaf and eating/drinking the stuff inside

Nm. Should probably still see a doctor about it if you can though

A silly thing to assume in any other thread but understandable here

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Yeah please do the needful for yourself Stairmaster your "these edibles aren't doing poo poo" to "wooooaaaahh guys fingers are digits therefore I am digital:2bong:" journeys are very fun to experience vicariously

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Nthing "see a medical provider if you can"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

MAC