Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

The way he drew Trump here looks exactly like he's about to roll up his sleeve to start Cutting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Jagged Jim posted:

The way he drew Trump here looks exactly like he's about to roll up his sleeve to start Cutting.

Photoshop request: edit the hair to be black and flip it about the horizontal axis

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Trump cannot solve Nigma's riddles.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Trump at the very start of his Matthew Lesko grift phase.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Ben Garrison posted:

If nothing happens and Biden and Kamala are allowed to seal their ill-gotten victory, we will know that Q was nothing more than an elaborate psy-op to keep Trump supporters hopeful in the face of repeated disappointment. Many social media personalities will be proved wrong and lose credibility.

:ironicat:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Garrison: The government is controlled by the mega rich who wishes to reduce the working class to serfs

You’re so close, Garrison, just think about this a little m-

Garrison: it must be a plot by communists!

Maybe we can convince people like him of the merits of Super Capitalism™?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Pants Donkey posted:

Despite how nervous Biden looks, Garrison seems to have fallen into despair.

Just laughing at Garrison drawing daddy Trump with huge hands.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Pants Donkey posted:

Despite how nervous Biden looks, Garrison seems to have fallen into despair.

Note how Garrison cannot just say “I guess if Q is wrong then they were a troll or scam” but it has to be just part of a different conspiracy. They can’t just admit they got hoodwinked by some idiot on 4chan: only a sophisticated government operation could fool true MAGA patriots :911:
That last line is definitely a thing said by people who didn’t support the violence on the 6th.

Trump looks absolutely beat and sad here. Like he knows but can't admit what a disappointment he is.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

cant cook creole bream posted:

Trump looks absolutely beat and sad here. Like he knows but can't admit what a disappointment he is.

yea you can actually see Ben's doubt and disillusion showing through. He's mr big strong man but his face is sad and worried, like his bluff has been called.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

sexpig by night posted:

yea you can actually see Ben's doubt and disillusion showing through. He's mr big strong man but his face is sad and worried, like his bluff has been called.
How long before Garrison turns against Trump and starts drawing him as a fat bald loser that he is

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I think he'll die first. an event which I'm not sad about.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Trump at the very start of his Matthew Lesko grift phase.

Murdstone fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Jan 18, 2021

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Broelman:

Australian Open players are practising in their hotel rooms while in isolation.

Warren Brown: :effort:

Spooner:

Novak Djokovic wrote to Australian Open organisers with a list of demands, including reduced isolation periods and staying in private houses with tennis courts. Dan Andrews said players are free to make demands, and the answer will be no.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Do we reckon Garrison finally decries Trump or just buys into that madcap post about how Biden and Trump have been face/off-ed? :v:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pilchenstein posted:

Do we reckon Garrison finally decries Trump or just buys into that madcap post about how Biden and Trump have been face/off-ed? :v:

I reckon he'll start with some "Secret Agent Trump" toons where now that he's unshackled by the rules of the office and the deep state, he'll be free to REALLY drain the swamp and uncover the truth behind the Benghazi Pizza Pedo Rings.

Then he'll spend some time floating between various alt-right darlings, whoever is currently making headlines.

If Trump actually has to go to trial for anything, he'll crank out some toons where Buffdaddy Trump unveils a mountain of multi-labeled pieces of evidence before a sweating judge, lawyers, and angry Hillary Clinton.

Otherwise, he'll mostly forget about Trump because he'll be too busy making comics about the evil RINOs or brave nazi patriots who are still in the headlines.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Pilchenstein posted:

I bet he'll do it if someone pays him to. I can't predict who would pay for that sort of thing though, some splinter of QAnon?

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Pilchenstein posted:

I'm willing to bet he will slowly just stop talking about/drawing Trump and pivot to licking some other pair of boots. My money is on Ted Cruz or maybe some wild pick like Tucker Carlson.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

If Trump was planning on pardoning himself I’d assume it would’ve leaked by now, just like everything else in this admin. It’s not like he’s going to write the pardon out himself.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Help, I can't find the donkey!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

I dont know posted:

I'm willing to bet he will slowly just stop talking about/drawing Trump and pivot to licking some other pair of boots. My money is on Ted Cruz or maybe some wild pick like Tucker Carlson.

Cruz is one of the two senators who refused to rescind their objections to the electoral votes after the failed coup, and Garrison has already recently drawn Ted as a superhero rescuing liberty so I think he will definitely lick Cruz's boots. Possibly Hawley's too (the other senator who kept his objection).

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I know it's never the worst thing in his comics, but I love how he consistently draws Biden as a balding old wimp while Trump has golden flowing locks. It's petty and pathetic in the best possible way, unlike the rest of his work, which is petty and pathetic in all the bad ways.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Pilchenstein posted:

nah, garrison's that type of true believer where not only will he never betray or denounce trump, he'd never believe that trump would consent to a plan to destroy his own legacy to masquerade as the senile pedophile joe biden for the rest of his life, even if it were under the orders of Q

my prediction is 4 years of donald trump pulling all the marrionette strings from above the stage to make biden and the democrats dance to the plan he spent the past 4 years planning out to the letter

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Lol at using the "ace up the sleeve" metaphor but no card games in sight. It's literally just a guy sitting at a table with a sleeve. A sleeve with a big question mark printed on it.

Maybe he didn't want to literally depict Trump as cheating at a card game, but now instead he's just a guy that likes to carry stuff in his sleeve for some weird reason.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

I dont know posted:

I'm willing to bet he will slowly just stop talking about/drawing Trump and pivot to licking some other pair of boots. My money is on Ted Cruz
The return of Kind Eyes Man.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

2 years from now Trump will just randomly be in a background crowd of losers/pathetic "enemies of freedom" or something in some comic about, I don't know, how democrats are evil for contesting Nestle privatizing all water, and Garrison will never call attention to his presence while simultaneously trying to memory hole that he spent 4 years fetishizing/idolizing him.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Trapezium Dave posted:

The return of Kind Eyes Man.

What year was that from?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

twerking on the railroad posted:

What year was that from?
It's from the primaries, "Superheroes of the GOP Debate".

You can see from where Garrison's mind was there that he'll latch onto whichever Republican scrambles to the top of the pile as long as they aren't too "establishment" (for whatever that means now).

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

So how much mail from tedious people d'you this artist is getting for using a catchphrase from a different show in this cartoon despite it being perfect?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Edmund Lava posted:

If Trump was planning on pardoning himself I’d assume it would’ve leaked by now, just like everything else in this admin. It’s not like he’s going to write the pardon out himself.
Oh I bet he would. He wrote that stupid "President Trump is working very hard today, and will take many calls and have many meetings" thing. It'll just be something like:

quote:

President Donald J. Trump, by the power of the Constituton, and due to the unfair treatment he has received by the 27 Angry Democrats in Congress with their Russia Witch Hunt Hoax, Obamagate, and the Election Stealing, hereby pardons President Donald J. Trump of ALL CRIMES he may be UNFAIRLY accused of by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA!

I will call you later.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is he going to sign those pardons and leave town on the same day, or is that the next day?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

He's leaving DC Wednesday morning while he still can take Air Force One and have it called Air Force One. He tried to get some kind of red carpet send-off with a military band but instead will probably just slink away with a crowd of sycophants praising him while he's still in earshot.

This means that instead of the guy with the nuclear football walking out of the room with the new president they have to deactivate one briefcase and set of codes and activate another at noon.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I know it's never the worst thing in his comics, but I love how he consistently draws Biden as a balding old wimp while Trump has golden flowing locks. It's petty and pathetic in the best possible way, unlike the rest of his work, which is petty and pathetic in all the bad ways.

And the thing that gets me is - Trump isn't blonde! Look at older pictures of him and his hair is definitely brown. That yellow color is probably from whatever glop he puts in his white hair to keep it in place, or crossover from his face.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

RIP hundreds of millions dead due to Adolf Hitler's invention, Twitter.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Did she really say that? If so, why?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Hitler would see Twitter as an excellent way to spread his propaganda, A Good Cartoon.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Did she really say that? If so, why?

I looked up the interview, yes she did say it. The interviewer mentioned that Hillary's name rarely comes up on the campaign trail except for Trump's rallies, and that "Lock her up" was still a popular chant. Hillary said that she thinks Trump is obsessed with her because "he knows he's an illegitimate president." Her reason for saying that is basically "the electoral college is bullshit" because after that she says that "It's like getting 66 million letters of recommendation and then losing to a corrupt human tornado."

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

I seem to have heard NRA having severe financial difficulties for years now. Will this one knock the organization now?

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

toanoradian posted:

I seem to have heard NRA having severe financial difficulties for years now. Will this one knock the organization now?

There is a good podcast that goes into a lot of details about it.

It’s season two of Gangster Capitalism by Andrew Jenks.
It’s worth a listen to, as Jenks makes the point of trying not to politicise the NRA in the documentary on the basis that if you even contemplate talking about anything political with the NRA, then it’s supporters will automatically discount whatever you say as you are part of the liberal elite.
So it tries to just focus on the corruption and graft that has been going on in the NRA over the last few decades. There is a couple of examples of what sound like legitimate fraud and things that might get it’s tax exempt status striped.
It’s worth a listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Twelve by Pies posted:

I looked up the interview, yes she did say it. The interviewer mentioned that Hillary's name rarely comes up on the campaign trail except for Trump's rallies, and that "Lock her up" was still a popular chant. Hillary said that she thinks Trump is obsessed with her because "he knows he's an illegitimate president." Her reason for saying that is basically "the electoral college is bullshit" because after that she says that "It's like getting 66 million letters of recommendation and then losing to a corrupt human tornado."
So even in 2019 she believed that she should’ve won the basketball game because she got more baskets. What a loving idiot.