Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Bottom Liner posted:

The chuds that gave Kyle Rittenhouse bail money/sponsorship or something and were happy to celebrate his bail and dress him in their lovely clothes. They're gross as gently caress.

I’m sure they suck rear end, but they put out a statement saying they had nothing to do with him wearing that and didn’t send any money. Whether that’s true or not though...

E: the funny part was of course no lefties drank that poo poo anyway so there was no pouring out coffee cans, but when the chuds saw the statement they were of course outraged and ‘took their business elsewhere’, owning themselves yet again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Danaru posted:

Those two first groups are the same people, just one of them had the sense to not admit they cant shut up

Meet the opposing counterpoint to the "my niche hobby not being widely accepted is the same as apartheid" types, the "when its my just-world, then its just facts" person.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

EL BROMANCE posted:

I’m sure they suck rear end, but they put out a statement saying they had nothing to do with him wearing that and didn’t send any money. Whether that’s true or not though...

E: the funny part was of course no lefties drank that poo poo anyway so there was no pouring out coffee cans, but when the chuds saw the statement they were of course outraged and ‘took their business elsewhere’, owning themselves yet again.

I was thinking that this never happens to companies that are neutral on fascism. Fascists turn on their own for dropping the NRA discount or other minor slights, so why get in bed with them in the first place? It’s just bad business.

But if the coffee is poo poo, it has to have some gimmick to sell, so I suppose it did make sense for them.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Oh, cool, so it's even worse than I first thought. Neat!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
The second I saw this I knew it was some false flag "hyper woke" poo poo by some chud, but I didn't expect Black Rifle Coffee to be behind it. I see a lot of posters already mentioned how lovely they are, but nobody mentioned they had "1488" printed on the walls of their store!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Vib Rib posted:

The second I saw this I knew it was some false flag "hyper woke" poo poo by some chud, but I didn't expect Black Rifle Coffee to be behind it. I see a lot of posters already mentioned how lovely they are, but nobody mentioned they had "1488" printed on the walls of their store!

That’s a photo of 88 Tactical, a shooting range in Nebraska.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

OP is not the idiot obv

https://twitter.com/jackies_backie/status/1351350009976008705

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

"Yes, so I could be the gender that has abortions" is a hell of a comeback.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1351305759162773511?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

They all find it really loving odd, to the point of Wolf Blitzer directly comparing it to our military occupation of Iraq.

The disturbing thing is Wolf Blitzer thinks it's totally normal to have a bunch of US military occupying Baghdad.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Bobby Digital posted:

Yes, and:

Local posted:

88 in name, 1488 sign, SS coffee, dog named panzer, eagle mascot. Yeah, that's a lot of red flags. If it were just the 88, then maybe it'd be a coincidence, but that's awfully fishy. Also the color scheme is red and black. I would definitely avoid it, there are plenty of other gun clubs and gyms.

Even if all of that was coincidence, you know neo-nazis wouldn't see it that way. It's bound to attract the wrong crowd.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Bobby Digital posted:

Ah, you're right. I mixed them up because both 88 Tactical and Black Rifle Coffee did a joint marketing deal which got us this:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Vib Rib posted:

Ah, you're right. I mixed them up because both 88 Tactical and Black Rifle Coffee did a joint marketing deal which got us this:

It's Nazis all the way down.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Vib Rib posted:

lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
it's a Schutzstaffel, it staffels Schutzs

btw still kinda sad the writers didn't make dems cry for a Hall Security for the Capitol

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Vib Rib posted:

Lmfao what the gently caress

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

It's nazis all the way down.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1351320655187353600?s=20

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

lidnsya posted:

What would be an example of "good" treason? I'm not American.

It depends on the country it's against

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/edgewrths/status/1351414839696973824

More in the replies.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/plounce/status/1351426477875609605?s=20

Port o' Rico

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Platystemon posted:

Port o' Rico

If that one's not a troll, it makes me feel weirdly hopeful that this is a person who is actually interested in solving a mystery about the world, and with just one tiny piece of information slotting into place things will start making a lot more sense and be a lot less utterly confusing and chaotic

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

I went through a Covid depression binge of watching CGI Artist react videos on YouTube. Really enjoyed them. Then I saw just how much work they did with Black Rifle coffee for making....commercials, I guess?, about the BRC guys shooting a bunch of people

kazz
Feb 27, 2007

Black Bean has a tendency to stare and likes to hide.

Trevor Hale posted:

I went through a Covid depression binge of watching CGI Artist react videos on YouTube. Really enjoyed them. Then I saw just how much work they did with Black Rifle coffee for making....commercials, I guess?, about the BRC guys shooting a bunch of people

Gross, I looked this up to confirm and you’re right. Guess I’m not watching that channel anymore.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

kazz posted:

Gross, I looked this up to confirm and you’re right. Guess I’m not watching that channel anymore.
Aww drat not corridor digital :( hilariously ott gunplay is very much their brand but don't help film nazi fantasies:(

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I knew the Corridor Digital dudes were gun guys on the sly but I had no idea it went that deep. I guess airsoft is a slippery slope.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
It's like the 8-Bit Guy also being a massive NRA chud.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)
Who?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

And that neat guy who makes the funny but thoughtful videos.

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

TinTower posted:

It's like the 8-Bit Guy also being a massive NRA chud.

Woah, wait, seriously? I've watched a lot of his content and never really got an impression of his political leanings at all, but wouldn't have figured he'd be pro-NRA.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Skelaboo posted:

https://twitter.com/Bug_Hall/status/1351242994217672704?s=19

:histdowns::"ThE cRuSaDeS wErE gOoD tHo"

Holy loving poo poo. I need to stop getting on Twitter.

Lmao that's the guy who played Alfalfa in the Little Rascals

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

geeko55 posted:

Woah, wait, seriously? I've watched a lot of his content and never really got an impression of his political leanings at all, but wouldn't have figured he'd be pro-NRA.

He's shown off that he openly carries. There's a picture of him with a huge rifle slung over his back at a Subway. He also destroyed some pretty rare IBM machines because he didn't want to disassemble them the right way because he was missing the tool.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Hey now, how could someone who solely deals with old tech and runs a YouTube channel dedicated to it know that jamming something into the power supply to short it might yield negative consequences.

Luckily we have Tech Moan out there, dedicated to making the man's life hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIXOH1tJJu4

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Platystemon posted:

Port o' Rico

When my grandma died and we were moving my grandpa out, I found an album in a closet with the label "Porto Rico" on it (from a trip they took there in I'm guessing the 50s).

It was a good laugh when I found it, then it was ruined by my father thinking it was actually correct then slipping into racist nonsense when corrected....

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Uhhhhh
https://twitter.com/aeb212/status/1351574632592269312

Whaaaaa
https://twitter.com/aeb212/status/1351576471538716672

EDIT:
Wow fast delete
https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1351574154827476996?s=20

Punkin Spunkin has a new favorite as of 18:18 on Jan 19, 2021

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Long gone.

E: got me with the stealth edit. Fukken egg running down my cheeks, goddamn it.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

geeko55 posted:

https://twitter.com/compgeke/status/1309634616127418369

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

cage-free egghead posted:

He's shown off that he openly carries. There's a picture of him with a huge rifle slung over his back at a Subway. He also destroyed some pretty rare IBM machines because he didn't want to disassemble them the right way because he was missing the tool.

Well, that's fairly definitive; man, I really don't get the open carry mentality. I hadn't been watching his content as much recently so I suppose it's not a huge loss, but it's still never fun to find out someone is an obnoxious jerk like this.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

geeko55 posted:

Well, that's fairly definitive; man, I really don't get the open carry mentality. I hadn't been watching his content as much recently so I suppose it's not a huge loss, but it's still never fun to find out someone is an obnoxious jerk like this.

They're little scared babies and need their security blanket murder toy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

geeko55 posted:

I really don't get the open carry mentality.

Cowards who are trying to feel more secure by being able to kill everyone around them at a moments notice, because that isn't as socially objectionable as a more honest and straightforward stance like covering themselves in body armor and pillows whenever they go to the store.