Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

the trumbo thread is not sending their best

i'm hearing rumors that the request to send the best was blocked at the highest levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Dustcat posted:

as a texan, my favorite part about voting for joe biden is that the vote doesn't count

that's why i voted for howie hawkins, op

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ArfJason posted:

This is a thread to post about how you voted for Joe Biden, what strategies you used to vote for Joe Biden, and what progressive policies announced by Joe Biden you like seeing as a result of having voted for Joe Biden. Discuss!

I did not vote for Joe Biden because he sucks rear end.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Spergin Morlock posted:

based

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I did a No Joe Vote for FL but felt guilty since from the final polling it wasn't a actually a Swing State.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

Do you think Trump does not suck more rear end, friend.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

some plague rats posted:

Trump seems more of a breast man.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

We already know you think the blue team’s austerity racist is better than the red team’s austerity racist. Rhetorically shaming someone into supporting either is quite low, friend.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Probably Magic posted:

Trump seems more of a breast man.

Trump has bigger breasts than his wife, and personally I consider that unacceptable in a president, which is why Biden deserved to win, and its good that he did.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

some plague rats posted:

Trump has bigger breasts than his wife, and personally I consider that unacceptable in a president, which is why Biden deserved to win, and its good that he did.

Biden would never have the balls to call out Barney Franks protruding nipples, points back to Trump.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

some plague rats posted:

Didn't vote for him either

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

A coterie of people having a blast at a pool party? Fun! Very glad I voted for Joe Biden

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Probably Magic posted:

Biden would never have the balls to call out Barney Franks protruding nipples, points back to Trump.

drat. Starting to wish Trump had won now

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Loveshaft posted:

We already know you think the blue team’s austerity racist is better than the red team’s austerity racist. Rhetorically shaming someone into supporting either is quite low, friend.

Shame is internal, if anyone is feeling shamed by my words for not voting to evict Donald Trump then that's a discussion they need to have with their conscience

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I voted for at least 3 different joe bidens at some point

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Howie Should've Won

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

jarofpiss posted:

the most important issue to me this election was closing the trump thread, so therefore i voted for joe biden

Wish I knew this was a part of bidens platform. Would have been an enthusiastic voter

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Taintrunner posted:

it still counts that he expelled the energy and ink to make a material endorsement of the mass slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims in Iraq that Biden championed as head of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee

it's not, we're learning why people voted in support of militarizing the police to tear gas and brutalize Black people

taintrunner is right btw gently caress biden and if you actually voted for him figure out how you got conned into doing that

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

I am not an especially big fan of Boe Jiden but I do like this thread and hope we can all get together and shares stories about our childhood friends and the pool guy who beat them up

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i did not vote for joe biden

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Jeb Oiden everyone

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

Shame is internal, if anyone is feeling shamed by my words for not voting to evict Donald Trump then that's a discussion they need to have with their conscience
i voted to evict Trump by voting green hth

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Spergin Morlock posted:

:same:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Voted for Joe Biden for the 'win'

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

P-Mack posted:

Voted for Joe Biden for the 'win'

what exactly did you win

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cornpop was a bad dude.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Is there still much time to vote for Biden? I just heard about him and he seems swell. Where do I go? Can I do it by text?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

zegermans posted:

Cornpop was a bad dude.

You know, I think Cornpop was also Joe Biden

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

I voted for Biden :) There were times I felt like not voting, but with the power of logic and reasoning I conquered. Congrats to the new POTUS!

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

me headin to the polls with the other goons to vote for COOLJOE

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

i voted to evict Trump by voting green hth

That did not help! But fortunately enough people voted for the guy who could actually win, and enact an agenda that would benefit the vast majority of people.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

are you all talking about president-elect Joe Biden?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What, the senile rapist?!?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

this is a deepfake

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Looking forward to an administration that will move aggressively towards administering a vaccine so that I can hopefully go back to the gym and bar this summer. Maybe even go on vacation???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

That did not help! But fortunately enough people voted for the guy who could actually win, and enact an agenda that would benefit the vast majority of people.

Biden has never helped anyone but racists and owners of capital.