Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

empty baggie posted:

Minimum wage for servers is like $2.15 an hour, and I don't know any restaurant that takes tips from their employees, unless they're just flat out breaking the law.

E: Maybe some places will hold credit card tips until the checks clear, but most of the places I'm aware of still tip those out in cash every night.

Restaurants are hilariously famous for withholding or oddly distributing tips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Never would’ve thought I’d be excited for Biden’s Inauguration Day but here we are.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Telsa Cola posted:

Restaurants are hilariously famous for withholding or oddly distributing tips.

I guess it depends on where you are geographically, but the only places around here that have done anything close to that have gotten sued for back pay and/or shut down by the department of labor.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

That's what I hope I get to see... liberals running around my town losing their poo poo when they find out how few people actually agree with them on poo poo. Around here, they bully everyone into pretending they're liberal when they're not. So they have no idea right now how many people really don't feel the way they do. I think that will come as a gut-punch to them. And then maybe I'll get a few apologies from people who treated me like poo poo because I MAGA.

Ahahaha wow soooo close

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Just sheer projection as usual :lol:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I decided to do my biyearly check in and my God there is a lot to take in

https://www.hillaryis44.com/

The Golden Age Of Trump Is Coming

January 15, 2021 by Staff

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Lid posted:

LOL

Stupid gloating liberals don't realize that Trump now has them EXACTLY where he wants them! It's gonna be so sweet when the jaws of the trap slam shut on them, and the best part is that they have no idea what's coming!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
President Trump came to office with few people he could trust or that even agreed with him. Even with those deficits astonishing success was achieved. Now, the task is to get rid of the GOPe and replace it with non-Cheney types. Now the task is to build an infrastructure on social media and Big Media (no more Fox News). Institutional Trumpism.

We wrote at the dawn of the Trump revolution that “The Vastness Of The Trump Revolution Is Immeasurable“. Now finally that vastness will have to take down Big Tech/Big Media/Big Academia/Big Business. It’s just beginning.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Trotskyist to Neocon to Populist to Trotskyist Pipeline is almost complete.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Mantis42 posted:

The Trotskyist to Neocon to Populist to Trotskyist Pipeline is almost complete.

Infinitely side-hopping between left and right becoming more and more insufferable each time until you become a Jreg character.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

HappyHippo posted:

Edit and this from the "48 hours" thread:

quote:

rooftoptendie 1 point 21 hours ago +1 / -0
I hope what will happen is that the libs I know FREAK out... and then run around FREAKING out and calling people up FREAKING out... and they're gonna see other people NOT freaking out. Like a lot lot lot of people not freaking out... and that's when they're gonna realize they are the minority.

A large part of their mentality hinges on their assumption that they do indeed make up a majority of the populace. I can't wait for the day they find out how many liberals there REALLY are. Maybe 30% to what they think is 60%.

People with that kind of psychology, when they are not in the majority opinion, it takes all the wind out of their sails, they lose all their confidence and start to question themselves.

That's what I hope I get to see... liberals running around my town losing their poo poo when they find out how few people actually agree with them on poo poo. Around here, they bully everyone into pretending they're liberal when they're not. So they have no idea right now how many people really don't feel the way they do. I think that will come as a gut-punch to them. And then maybe I'll get a few apologies from people who treated me like poo poo because I MAGA.
Projection level: IMAX

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

quote:

quote:

Batch77 1 point 2 hours ago +1 / -0
No he does not, he is gone with America. America is gone as if 1-6-21 Pence the jusdas. It is done. So see you on the field of battle. This page is over.

Freep vs TDW: Dawn of Jusdas

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Mercury_Storm posted:

Just sheer projection as usual :lol:

It's just *chef's kiss*

"Wow some people are so delusional they have to believe they're in the majority even though they're not. Pathetic. Just wait until the libs find out our whole liberal town is secretly conservative but afraid to ever let on in any way because they'll be ostracized by the liberal majority, oh god oh no gently caress I mean the conservative majority who are all also pretending to be liberal, whew!"

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I'm trying to decide if my favorite part of that fantasy is 1) Trump's secret last-second coup goes off and most Americans are cool with it, thus delivering the climatic all-time Own Of The Libs or 2) How all those Libs will apologize to him for being so very wrong and mean to him about MAGA after they get owned so hard.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

quote:

The truth is the truth. Q is not the truth merely the messenger. The truth existed far before Q ever did. I will hold the line no matter what because I know the truth, even if Trump, Q or whoever is a deceiver. Hold the line folks because there’s one thing we know and that’s the pedo-luciferian cabal does exist and it is either us or them.

(let me know if greatawakening.win is too much for this thread or we should just stick to freep)

triwolf
May 9, 2008
Trump commutes sentence of Snoop Dogg pal, Death Row co-founder Michael ‘Harry O’ Harris

I mean, it's true.

quote:

Who can turn down Snoop Dog? Him and Martha Stewart are as American as apple pie.

6 posted on 1/19/2021, 7:03:19 PM by BipolarBob (USA - Born July 4, 1776. Died Jan. 20, 2021 in the Year of our Covid - a new error.)

It's very true that justice is unequally applied, especially to white collar criminals, but imagine spending all your time seething with hatred at.... Paul Combetta?

quote:

Why keep ANYONE in prison when Obama, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Holder, Lynch, Hillary, Nancy Pelosi, Feinstein, Eric SPYwell, AG Barr, Comey, Wray, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, Page, Huma, Anthony Weiner, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Paul Combetta, Bryan Pagliano, Eric Coomer, George Soros, Mark Fuckerberg, Jack Dorkey, Ruby Freeman, Rattsensperger, Kemp, SCOTUS John Roberts an so on WALK AROUND FREE PEOPLE?
Seriously! WHY PUT ANYONE IN PRISON if our laws are not EQUALLY APPLIED TO ALL?

17 posted on 1/19/2021, 7:09:50 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

It's a confusing time for Freepers in general.

quote:

i dont understand not letting Biden have a plane. Trump was given one to come to DC

seems pretty petty

and I dont understand a lot of these pardons

22 posted on 1/19/2021, 7:11:30 PM by RummyChick (To President Trump: https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3923111/posts)

Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon, plans limo for his release

Hard to imagine this would expand his base to anyone who's not already on the Trump Train.

quote:

Doing pardons for different popular opinion. Building and expanding his base.

7 posted on 1/19/2021, 7:21:37 PM by glimmerman70

In before the zot?

quote:

Doing pardons for different popular opinion. Building and expanding his base.

No, Trump loves celebrities and still thinks he is one of them

It is a ego thing with his need to be liked

17 posted on 1/19/2021, 7:44:14 PM by Trump.Deplorable

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Sanguinia posted:

2) How all those Libs will apologize to him for being so very wrong and mean to him about MAGA after they get owned so hard.

This is so much of conservatism right here. It's not enough that they want to be dicks to gay people or catcall women at work or whatever, they want to be praised for their courage and manliness for doing it, because the only thing they have to be proud of is being born male and white, and if that doesn't attract the groveling they believe they're due there'll be hell to pay!

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Can't disagree with this

quote:

Leftists don't actually want unity either. They all want you to go gently caress yourself. They are making it their mission to screw you every chance they get.

Because they hate you. They think you're evil, racist, sexist, ignorant, and insecure. They see you as America's latest incarnation of bigotry. They see American history as a slow march towards progress, but people like you are the ones holding the country back. They see you as the reason for the destruction of the environment, poverty, unbelievably expensive healthcare, a broken education system, mass shootings, unending wars, and corporate control of our government.

But at least we can agree to hate each other.

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Great awakening is all Q brainworms people right?

They are complaining about tdw being too 'defeatest' haha. How do you even begin to rehab these people

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

HappyHippo posted:

Can't disagree with this

I mean, yeah? And?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Im still trying t figure out wht trumps appeal is other tha

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Alctel posted:

Great awakening is all Q brainworms people right?

They are complaining about tdw being too 'defeatest' haha. How do you even begin to rehab these people

If I recall it was a different thing before Q, but basically they became the same thing.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Pennsylvania woman accused of laptop theft from Pelosi's office during Capitol riot taken into custody

quote:

To: L.A.Justice

This face is of a lib. I smell a rat.

2 posted on 01/19/2021 3:44:02 PM PST by AmericanInTokyo ([“Trust the Plan!”] [“3-D Chess”] [Winning!”]...My big fat Finnish-American rear end! LoL )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: AmericanInTokyo

"This face is of a lib. I smell a rat."

She's got that angry commie look...dead eyes.

10 posted on 01/19/2021 3:49:30 PM PST by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

:thunk:

quote:

This doesn’t sound like conservative behavior.

4 posted on 01/19/2021 3:44:35 PM PST by Mr. K (No consequence of repealing obamacare is worse than obamacare itself)

quote:

Didn’t that general say the special forces grabbed the laptop?

I’m thinking a lot of what we were told was pure baloney.

6 posted on 01/19/2021 3:45:58 PM PST by Aria (- )

"Dude, you're making us look bad!"

quote:

By now I would’ve thought you guys realized that there are idiots on the Republican side too.

These idiots did more to hurt Trump and our party than any Democrap.

Quit defending them.

11 posted on 01/19/2021 3:49:42 PM PST by YeahBuddy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

If an Antifa type stole McConnell’s laptop and gave it to the NYT he/she would be touted as a hero.

13 posted on 01/19/2021 3:50:13 PM PST by libertylover (This is not your Founding Fathers' United States of America anymore.)

quote:

To: Meatspace

Espionage for stealing a laptop with Candyland and Angry Birds games on it?

22 posted on 01/19/2021 4:00:58 PM PST by RetiredTexasVet (Corrupt Slow Joe Biden is the Bolshevik sock puppet.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lowbridge

If she destroyed it then she has committed no sin because the FBI didn’t prosecute Hillary Clinton for destruction of government property or violation of document retention acts.

27 posted on 01/19/2021 4:05:39 PM PST by a fool in paradise (Who built the cages, Joe?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

I don’t believe for one minute she was going to sell it to Russia. Just adds to the Russia Russia scream.

31 posted on 01/19/2021 4:12:46 PM PST by Engedi

One thing about Freep that tends to get glossed over in this thread is that any thread involving a woman in some way will have at least a couple Freepers creeping on her depending on how hot they find her.

quote:

kinda cute in a nasty way, she pegs in the red zone on the crazy matrix.

34 posted on 01/19/2021 4:16:37 PM PST by Jolla

quote:

To: AmericanInTokyo

Yep...plus a candidate for the not-hot/crazy chart.

40 posted on 01/19/2021 4:38:09 PM PST by moovova

:tinfoil:

quote:

Was Nancy actually in the room, or even in the Capitol building when the “riot” began? Both the House and the Senate were there to “certify” the Electoral College vote.

Yet, the plan by pro trump House and Senate members to legally challenge the vote was first interrupted, and later canceled before anything was decided. This seems like just what Nancy would have planned herself. She wanted to provoke a scandal and even a disaster as a psychological operation.

This operation was successful in discrediting and blaming Trump as having planned the whole thing. It even seems that the leftist media and the Capitol police were involved, and knew what was going to happen beforehand.

Nancy was apparently not there. She herself somehow escaped and left behind her laptop. She was not there to prevent the theft, and no one in her cabal was there either. Just the extreme leftist “squad” and the Republicans remained, neither of which had a clue as to what was going to happen.

We know the rest. Or maybe not. Curious.

36 posted on 01/19/2021 4:30:26 PM PST by Richard Axtell

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
What the gently caress is this Pompeo tweet poo poo about? "15 minutes this time!!" and "you're up late tonight!" after every tweet he makes. Do they think it's Trump evading the Twitter ban? Cryptic hints about the upcoming MARSHALL LAW? Both? Is there any rhyme for what they think the timing means, or do they just see "11:35 local time for me, OMG Q drop 1135 said Trump is going to own the libs!!!"

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Nimmy posted:

What the gently caress is this Pompeo tweet poo poo about? "15 minutes this time!!" and "you're up late tonight!" after every tweet he makes. Do they think it's Trump evading the Twitter ban? Cryptic hints about the upcoming MARSHALL LAW? Both? Is there any rhyme for what they think the timing means, or do they just see "11:35 local time for me, OMG Q drop 1135 said Trump is going to own the libs!!!"

There was some yammering the other day that the frequency of Pompeo's tweets was a backchannel indication of how close we were to The Storm, and I think 5 minutes between tweets was the magic number they decided on.

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Safety Dance posted:

There was some yammering the other day that the frequency of Pompeo's tweets was a backchannel indication of how close we were to The Storm, and I think 5 minutes between tweets was the magic number they decided on.

It's just ALL SO loving STUPID AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i think i just broke

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Alctel posted:

i think i just broke

Alctel posted:

i think i just broke

It reminds me of dumb Starbucks but like... not really a joke.

Aeolusdallas
Mar 2, 2016

Twelve by Pies posted:

I'm going to call complete bullshit on this claim.

I'm struggling to think of any job where you get paid in cash daily. Restaurant wait staff, I guess, if they let you keep tips, although most places just collect tips and put it towards their paychecks so they can pay wait staff less than minimum wage.

Most places don't actually do this.....

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Not a cult

quote:

Amen brother.

Whenever the topic of conversation steers to the perpetual disappointment of politicians, I will remind all who lament “Trump 2020”. Whenever I unexpectedly find myself in the company of a fellow patriot or pede, I will not hesitate to unite us in saying “Trump 2020”. Whenever prayers are said for our nations leaders, that they protect the freedoms of the individual, including the rights of the unborn, the sick and the dying, among them will be prayers for retribution, in the name of “Trump 2020”.

Trump lit up the darkness for 4 years, longer than Jesus’s ministry. This election will not be forgotten, and MAGA will resonate in our hearts and minds for the rest of our lives. Now it’s time for us to carry the light. Stay informed, stay strong, do right, and don’t stop believing. Remember, you are not alone.

Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations...MAGA is with us always, until the end of the age.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Speaking of QAnon here is one from freeper ransomnote. Click the link, I'll wait.

Right then.

Mike Flynn: How About Some “Limited” Martial Law And A Military-Run Election Do-Over?

quote:

To: All
Get ready for very big events, some of which cannot be even imagined.

Yours truly, Q squared.

(I mean it, but I won’t pretend to know what these events are — check it out by end of February, some of them will already have taken place — they will rock the worlds of some — and may please some or all of you — there will also be not such good things, we can perhaps predict what some of those will look like — they will not be as successful as their perpetrators believe at this time however).

Q is finished. Trust in Q squared.

31 posted on 1/18/2021, 11:42:31 PM by Peter ODonnell (Pray for health, economic recovery, and justice.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ransomnote
Why do you post this crap?

2 posted on 1/18/2021, 10:32:04 PM by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

With all due respect, General Flynn is smoking some good poo poo. Biden will be inaugurated on Wednesday, and there’s not a goddam thing we can do about it. The forces of evil won.

3 posted on 1/18/2021, 10:34:08 PM by SpaceBar

quote:

To: Reverend Wright
You nailed it, all this Qtard garbage is nothing more than people going through the stages of grief. I am going to have a few thousand more bucks by Thursday morning. I have a whole lew of $100 bets that pedojoe will be sleeping soundly Wednesday night at the WH. Since only one side will actually leave the keyboards and take direct action this fight was over before the whining ends. Sometime in the next month or so the people will have to.figure out how to best fend for themselves since the .gov is rogue and will now use every working person as a human piggybank. My clan is looking at south America and Asia for a new economic homeland. Singapore has very favorable tax laws as does surprisingly Vietnam.

41 posted on 1/19/2021, 12:32:12 AM by JD_UTDallas ("Veni Vidi Vici" )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

quote:

I’m good with it.

12 posted on 1/18/2021, 10:57:27 PM by Hostage (Article V)

quote:

To: ifinnegan
At this point in time I support a “Limited” Martial Law and a Military-Run Election Do-Over. I believe this to be our last stop. If not, any chance of future free and fair elections is over, done, gone.

61 posted on 1/19/2021, 3:06:34 AM by Java4Jay (The evils of government are directly proportional to the tolerance of the people. )

quote:

To: 4Liberty
ROFL
MAO

Like CHYna...or ORANGEMANBADDAZZ bull in a CHYna shoppe.

29 posted on 1/18/2021, 11:35:23 PM by PGalt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

doc maverick should be on a watch list

quote:

To: ifinnegan
YES!
MARTIAL LAW and a CONSTITUTIONAL ELECTION.
NO MAIL IN VOTING, NO MACHINES, LEGAL LIVING CITIZENS ONLY WITH ID AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS!
PAPER ONLY AND COUNTED BY THE MILITARY.
This is the ONLY SOLUTION other than CIVIL WAR.
PERIOD.

14 posted on 01/18/2021 11:06:04 PM PST by doc maverick
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: doc maverick
I agree. Absolutely. I cannot be any other way or fraud will be used and the outcome will promote those who do fraud best.

64 posted on 01/19/2021 3:47:33 AM PST by Bodega ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

quote:

-denial
-anger
-bargaining ( <— flynn is here )
-depression
-acceptance

Look, I’m sorry you and a lot of people got sucked into the Q deception.

But you are not the only ones.

Just like a lot of people got sucked into believing certain politicians were Tea Party, when they really were not; or rule of law constitutionalists, when they were not, or conservatives, when they were not,; or Trump supporters, when they were not.

When people want to believe something is true, and hope it is, they ignore or rationalize all contrary indicators.

35 posted on 1/18/2021, 11:53:15 PM by Reverend Wright ( Everything touched by progressives, dies !)

quote:

To: Reverend Wright
If all had your cynical, defeatist attitude in the 1940’s. WWII would have been won by the NAZIs.
You are now being faced with another set of NAZIs.

What will you do?
Sit on your rear end and let them take over?
Do you want your house and land confiscated for the whims of the insurrections regime?
No guts, no glory.
Congress and SCOTUS have no guts or they are on the side of the usurpers.
I for one, will not allow these commie megalomaniacs destroy America.
I fight these insurrectionists who twisted my vote for Trump into a vote for a puppet run by the spirit of the antichrist who’s aim is to ERASE AMERICA.

43 posted on 1/19/2021, 12:37:43 AM by doc maverick
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ConservativeMind
Q or not, America and it’s Constitutional rights should motivate non-cowards to get off their asses and fight for freedom!
The commie oppressors just mounted an insurrection-A FAKE ELECTION.
AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL ELECTION.
I aim to fight it!

No cynical couch potatoes and a lot of talk ever won a war!

47 posted on 1/19/2021, 1:10:13 AM by doc maverick
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

I am not reposting #54 because it is a long screed that has pics, but this response is just :discourse:

quote:

If you are wrong, will you issue a formal apology here, please?

60 posted on 1/19/2021, 2:39:49 AM by cgbg (A kleptocracy--if they can keep it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies]

quote:

To: cgbg
If you are wrong, will you issue a formal apology here, please?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I had been wrong, we would be facing overthrow and extermination by Communist China, and I wouldn’t be thinking about YOU or your snowflake feelings, even if you whimpered “please?” a few more times.

70 posted on 01/19/2021 4:19:41 AM PST by ransomnote (IN GOD WE TRUST)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies ]
Since we're not exterminated yet I can't be wrong :shepface:

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug

HappyHippo posted:

Not a cult

quote:

Amen brother.

Whenever the topic of conversation steers to the perpetual disappointment of politicians, I will remind all who lament “Trump 2020”. Whenever I unexpectedly find myself in the company of a fellow patriot or pede, I will not hesitate to unite us in saying “Trump 2020”. Whenever prayers are said for our nations leaders, that they protect the freedoms of the individual, including the rights of the unborn, the sick and the dying, among them will be prayers for retribution, in the name of “Trump 2020”.

Trump lit up the darkness for 4 years, longer than Jesus’s ministry. This election will not be forgotten, and MAGA will resonate in our hearts and minds for the rest of our lives. Now it’s time for us to carry the light. Stay informed, stay strong, do right, and don’t stop believing. Remember, you are not alone.

Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations...MAGA is with us always, until the end of the age.

If you had told 8th grade me, reading Art Of The Deal on the bus on the way to school, that a literal religion was going to form around this guy, I'm not quite sure what I would have done, but it's just ... insane.

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
Holy poo poo, the guy fleeing America because it's too socialist, godless, and no longer white for Vietnam

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Nimmy posted:

Holy poo poo, the guy fleeing America because it's too socialist, godless, and no longer white for Vietnam

Purpose of immigration:
[_]Employment
[_]Familial ties/marriage
[_]Political asylum/refugee status
[X]If you can't beat us, join us

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Q squared? :crossarms:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Trump lit up the darkness for 4 years, longer than Jesus’s ministry.

I can't say I'm surprised they think Trump is greater than Jesus, I just didn't expect them to outright say it.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Jagged Jim posted:

One thing about Freep that tends to get glossed over in this thread is that any thread involving a woman in some way will have at least a couple Freepers creeping on her depending on how hot they find her.

No due respect to Freep, of course, but that's not Freep specific. That's the internet. Hell, it can be argued that that's just a relatively high percentage of the current culture at large.

I can't even deny that I think it. I hate that I do think it, and I wish I didn't, but there's a part of me - it feels very ingrained - that does. I try hard to not let it play a role in how I consider things. I don't think I'm always successful, but I feel like it's important that I try.

I guess you could argue that the Freep zone is people who do not recognize it as a fault in their thinking but think of it as a strength.

ashpanash fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jan 20, 2021

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

I read some of r/QAnonCasualties and now I'm sad :(

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Twelve by Pies posted:

I can't say I'm surprised they think Trump is greater than Jesus, I just didn't expect them to outright say it.

I’m giving it two to four years before we start seeing golden Trumps replacing Jesus on the cross for some of these peoples and in some born again churches

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Lid posted:

Oh my god this forum still exists?

What the hell were they doing in 2016, supporting Trump over Hillary? How did they square that with, uh, the name of the site?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I think the sites always been a Republican astroturf thing. They supported McCain/Palin and have been crazy rear end right wingers long before Trump. And yes, they supported Trump over Clinton