Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Time's almost up Blattdorf! I fear at this rate Hilary will never be locked up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

duck monster posted:

Found on twitter.

These people are god drat delusional.

By the way is there a guide somewhere around here on how to properly embed a tweet? I wanted to embed the tweet it was in, but my first attempt caused some bizare warning about me being blocked for SQL (wut?) , and the second iattempt ncluded some turgid democrat propaganda video about how trump supporters are domestic terrorists that frankly sounds almost as unhinged as some of the right wing clap trap.

There is nothing that can happen that will shake their faith, holy poo poo they are insane

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Well yeah, that's kind of the point of faith.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

How insane are we anticipating these people to go today?

I really hope none of these psychos shoot their family or others :(

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
I saw this one already this morning
https://mobile.twitter.com/QWatch_org/status/1351838630109704192

I mean, she looks like she is legit having a moment of clarity.

One interesting convo I had with my wife about this today was how uncharted it is to have a legit decentralized cult like this just fall apart. Normally they're at minimum locked in a compound and physically separated from their loved ones and belongings. Gonna be a weird year after this.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1351889446178877445?s=21

https://twitter.com/spacex/status/1351870538805743621?s=21

Searching '17 flags' on Facebook found quite a few posts by Q believers who are sure that today's Starlink satellite launch is a secret kinetic orbital strike aimed at the inaugaration.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Well you see Biden was part of Q's plan all along
https://twitter.com/AlKapDC/status/1351901793597460481

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

dwarf74 posted:

Well you see Biden was part of Q's plan all along
https://twitter.com/AlKapDC/status/1351901793597460481

This is exactly like when HillaryIs44 pivoted to Trump

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Not directly Q related but has anyone been following the $GME pump and dump being executed by r/WallStreetBets?

It's pretty directly using the 'Meme War' methodology used to elect and support Trump to incite a mob to buy and hold GameStop shares in the face of massive short positions by institutional investors. It's full of the same tropes used by Q and their 'weaponized autists', "I too used to be a liberal passive investor but just follow this tangled logic and your life will be better!"

Look at all these funny memes, they are funny right? So they must be true! Rockets! Tendies! Diamonds!

Except in this case it's not blind loyalty to a wannabe dictator in the face of massive contradictions and disjointed truths it's 'just buy and hold this stock in the face minor things like stock dips or the fundamental truth that a brick and mortar game sales chain is a doomed business'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l19k9r/gme_megathread_lemon_party_keep_your_shitposting/

Maybe I am seeing things that aren't there but it certainly seems like the same techniques being used at a meta level.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1351907719549243395

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
When it's in ALL CAPS like that best to take it seriously.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

What's with the random letter/number substitution in there?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Safety Dance posted:

they think they've outsmarted the algorithm. it's quaint, really.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Safety Dance posted:

b1den

boneden

bone den

Thus; Biden contains a spooky skeleton

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

b1den

boneden

bone den

Thus; Biden contains a spooky skeleton

Or Biden is a low-altitude penetration bomber from the late Cold War. Watch out, he can go mach .95 while only a few dozen feet above the ground

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

TulliusCicero posted:

How insane are we anticipating these people to go today?

I really hope none of these psychos shoot their family or others :(

Conspiracy theories were all over Lady Gaga long before Q for SEKRET ILLUMINATI MESSAGES so you know they're gonna be great with her singing the national anthem.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

You see Trump is just BIDEN' his time

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

stillvisions posted:

Conspiracy theories were all over Lady Gaga long before Q for SEKRET ILLUMINATI MESSAGES so you know they're gonna be great with her singing the national anthem.

*spits in the face of all costal Hollywood jew elites running the secret Illuminati*

Except that one, she’s cool.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Blattdorf posted:

The issue here is that Q is making an extraordinary claim, namely that they're doing something to deal with all these people. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but until it is confirmed to be true, this circus will remain open for business. It's all hints and winks and nods that something is happening, but until Hillary finally gets cuffed, it's all hot air.

But seeing how Q is now in the mainstream media's spotlight, it seems like we'll know soon enough what the truth is.

Hey I haven't been paying attention to politics lately, did we find out the truth?

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
I’m not really familiar with all the Q influencers, but I get the impression this guy is someone well known?

https://twitter.com/jessreports/status/1351948727259336704?s=21

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

generic one posted:

I’m not really familiar with all the Q influencers, but I get the impression this guy is someone well known?

He basically took over for Q when they stopped posting/were kicked off 4chan as a way to drive traffic to his site, 8chan, which he recently tried to sell for a million dollars :laffo:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

generic one posted:

His dad is what most people agree is probably Q

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/junejulyblue/status/1351939434275627009?s=21

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

generic one posted:

Beaten, but yeah, he's the most likely person to actually be Q

Seph
Jul 12, 2004

Please look at this photo every time you support or defend war crimes. Thank you.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Beaten, but yeah, he's the most likely person to actually be Q

Maybe I misunderstood 4chan, but I though "Q" was anyone who wanted to post as him, since it's all anonymous? I remember reading early on it was basically a crowdsourced conspiracy theory. Or have people confirmed it's only been one person this whole time?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Seph posted:

Maybe I misunderstood 4chan, but I though "Q" was anyone who wanted to post as him, since it's all anonymous? Or have people confirmed it's only been one person this whole time?

From what I understand there was a time around 2017-18 when Q was just some loser shitposting to cheerlead Trump, then Watkins took over to steer the grift in his favor

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Seph posted:

Maybe I misunderstood 4chan, but I though "Q" was anyone who wanted to post as him, since it's all anonymous? I remember reading early on it was basically a crowdsourced conspiracy theory. Or have people confirmed it's only been one person this whole time?

Q used to be one person. When that person was posting it could be verified by the tricpodes they used. Couple of years ago that account was hijacked. It's probably one of the Watkins, hosters of infamous 8chan/8kun, who is now posting as Q.

The crowd sourcing part were all those "interpretations" and investigations around the Q drops, and of course the millions of weirdos spreading this nonsense across international social networks.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

generic one posted:

https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/status/1351956983415513090

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Seph posted:

Maybe I misunderstood 4chan, but I though "Q" was anyone who wanted to post as him, since it's all anonymous?

to my understanding, these chan boards are anonymous in that people don't have usernames.

they have tripcodes - instead of having a username and password, you just have a password.

when you post, you can input the password and if you do, your posts can be linked back to the same user.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

ketchup vs catsup posted:

to my understanding, these chan boards are anonymous in that people don't have usernames.

they have tripcodes - instead of having a username and password, you just have a password.

when you post, you can input the password and if you do, your posts can be linked back to the same user.

Presumably people running the server can spoof peoples tripcodes or the authentication for them.

Maybe Ron got a visit by some field agents investigating his role in the Jan 06 insurrection and is closing up shop to try and have a 'mea culpa' and not make it worth the hassle of extraditing him?

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
GAW is all over the place right now. Seems to be a pretty even mix of:

1) People who are angry that they've been taken for a ride.
2) People who are depressed.
3) People who are kind of stunned, but can't bring themselves to fully admit the game is up.
4) The true believers who are still trying to marshal everyone to believe in the plan.

Here's a random smattering from a thread titled "Anyone else feeling beyond let down right now?":

quote:

What pisses me off the most is all these people like Flynn, Boris, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, being like "just wait! Wait for it! Just wait, we got this, just wait. Dont worry, we have it all, just wait."

Wait for loving what? What the gently caress was all your retarded confidence about? Has nothing to do with Q, our own grifters hosed us without any need for Q or anything.

Just total loving bullshit.

quote:

The one time we "kinda" got together, we got labelled as terrorists, set up, murdered and told to go home just in time for curfew.

Yea so much for taking our country back.

quote:

We arent done yet.. Swamp has false sense of security now. Remember 2 Constitutions. DC 1781 Constitution is illegal. It's an enemy state within the republic......you dont try to reel in a nibbling fish until he takes a big old bite. That's when you jerk the line snag that bitch hard and secure and reel it in .

quote:

I know we aren't done, but the demoralization is real. Need time to heal. Come back strong.

quote:

America now has a pedophile as President.

That's the world that we seem to now live in.

Where was the Military?!?

quote:

Nope. What would be the point of giving up right now? I've nothing better to do than trust the people that laid everything on the line for America and told us to hang in there.

quote:

The only fighting that matters from here on out is done with a gun.

There is no god's plan and no one is coming, we are it

gently caress anyone who perpetuated this dog poo poo, it's over and so is democracy

quote:

Why go to such great lengths with this Q operation if nothing is going to happen? Why continued hope from Trump?

quote:

There isn't a word to describe the depression and disappointment I feel right now.

quote:

Agreed. It just wasn’t time yet. The loyal generals will act when it is. We have until March 4, the inauguration date in the original, true constitution. Even the fake news is reporting Biden was inaugurated 12 minutes early. That is unconstitutional and makes his entire presidency illegal. That makes the military properly in control. Down with the US corporation! Jesus is King!

quote:

Everyone needs to stop with the dooming. It's not over just because Biden is president, God is still watching over us!

quote:

God was watching over the Jews in the gas chambers too

quote:

Honestly no, not in the slightest. I wish I could explain why but my trust hasn't wavered in the slightest. It's crystal clear that what is happening right now is under full control of the military.

quote:

Everyone calm the gently caress down. Trump himself said it’s just the beginning. If you really think Biden being sworn in means the entire movement and all of the proofs for years was just a psyop, then you haven’t been paying attention to anything.

Expecting a plan that was laid out years ago to go exactly the way it was envisioned is insanely naive. Things change and different moves have to be made sometimes. You think every patriot in the upper ranks of the military and government is just going to throw up their arms and walk away? These people are not quitters.

Stop crying into your popcorn and keep fighting for truth. Show people who are willing to listen. Start with exposing the media narrative. Bread crumbs just like we were given. Don’t make a speech at your next family get together about Satanists and pedofiles trying to rule the world. Start small and let people’s intuition that things aren’t what they seem lead them further down the rabbit hole.

This. Is. Not. The. End.

quote:

NOPE!

WWG1WGA

Waiting patiently for the good parts!

quote:

Now that EO about police, judges, DA's, etc all makes sense. As anyone that is right of Mao is now considered a 'domestic terrorist'. All that EO did was give additional protections against the very people that you are most likely going to need to defend yourself from...

It honestly feels like we were sold out by Trump on such a grandiose scale its hard to fathom right now.

quote:

Yes very let down. Bigly. This is pure hell I’m going through. We all are I’m sure

quote:

Sometimes you must walk through darkness to see the light.

He took the oath 10 minutes early and AF1 is still in FL...

quote:

Nope, disappointed that it has to go this far but we were never privy to the whole plan. Just to trust and I am still trusting.

The fake inauguration is obviously allowed to go ahead for a reason. Trump didn't risk his life and family for 5 years just to take his ball and go home. Oh ye of little faith. Faith and trust means 'so be it'. Consider it already done, its just a matter of time to show us how it was done.

quote:

I am pissed no one from trump team could be honest with us. That makes it so much worse. Weeks wasted giving us hope.

quote:

Not beyond let down. It sounded kind of silly... that they would rush in and arrest everyone on the spot for all the world to see. While it would have been nice, that's just not who we are.

That said... I 'm not at all onvinced this is over. The idea that this was all some well coordinated sham defies logic

quote:

DON'T pay your bets just yet. It had to be the real living Joe Biden t be official.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
You can also bruteforce tripcodes, especially ones that use lovely passwords in the firstplace.

Also the "Real Q" changed tripcodes several times. A couple of which represented major shifts in tone. It's likely at some point it swapped over from someone doing some ARG larp to someone actually trying to make poo poo happen.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m really encouraged by the ones who are angry at getting taken advantage of. That means they’ll probably leave it behind and come back to reality.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I’m really encouraged by the ones who are angry at getting taken advantage of. That means they’ll probably leave it behind and come back to reality.

There was a pretty good video I saw on reddit of a Qanon lady who seemed to be working out in real time that the whole thing was someone just making poo poo up.
https://www.reddit.com/r/InterestingVideoClips/comments/l15n2k/qanon_nut_feels_pretty_stupid_after_realizing/

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

quote:

We have until March 4, the inauguration date in the original, true constitution.

:laffo: at this the most. Some real "when prophecy fails" energy.

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008
Wonder what the new date will be after March 4th comes and goes and nothing happens

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I'm sure nobody's going to check what time Trump's pledge was made, right?

Or the fact that presidents used to make the pledge in private days before the actual ceremony? They've literally been televised.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

tigersklaw posted:

Wonder what the new date will be after March 4th comes and goes and nothing happens

Trump's going to spend the next four years flirting with running again in 2024, as a means of fleecing more money out of his followers to pay his legal bills. I'm sure a lot of the true believers will start fixating on that date, perhaps even beyond that when it doesn't pan out. Eschatological Christian movements have been riding the "Jesus is coming back any day now to cast our enemies into the pit of fire!" horse for two millennia now, I don't see why people who have thrown their entire lives into the Q movement - alienating family and friends, losing jobs - will give up any more easily.

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008

EvilHawk posted:

I'm sure nobody's going to check what time Trump's pledge was made, right?

Or the fact that presidents used to make the pledge in private days before the actual ceremony? They've literally been televised.

After the panic 12 years ago because of a missed word in the Obama oath, I'm pretty sure the prevailing thought in those circles is that you get one shot, right at noon, and it must be perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ZidanSports/status/1351949504845545473