Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

the gently caress is my $2000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ram dass in hell posted:

Fun fact, 46th potus Joseph R Biden's middle initial stands for r-word

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

That was an amazing speech. It's so refreshing to hear someone speak in clear complete sentences and sound humbe, selfless, and caring.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
c-spam needs a subforum. i propose d&d

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

bawfuls posted:

That was an amazing speech. It's so refreshing to hear someone speak in clear complete sentences and sound humbe, selfless, and caring.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK JOE BIDEN

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

KaptainKrunk posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll posted:

agreed, bring back LF

ok i refreshed the forums index and am not seeing it listed.

stop slacking off mods

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Vim Fuego posted:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

KaptainKrunk posted:

you already got part of it calm down fat

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KaptainKrunk posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Holo trump theory

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

where the gently caress is my $2000

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Vim Fuego posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

give mE MY loving MONEY YOU OLD BITCH

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Vim Fuego posted:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

5 And the MODS came down to see the forum and the trumb thread, which the children of men builded.
6 And the MODS said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one thread; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their forum, that they may not understand one another's threads.
8 So the MODS scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the forum: and they left off to make the posts.
9 Therefore is the name of it called C-SPAM; because the MODS did there confound the language of all the posters: and from thence did the MODS scatter them abroad upon the face of all the new threads.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Business Gorillas posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Tired: give me my money you fat bitch

Wired: give me my money you old bitch

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

pancake rabbit posted:

5 And the MODS came down to see the forum and the trumb thread, which the children of men builded.
6 And the MODS said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one thread; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their forum, that they may not understand one another's threads.
8 So the MODS scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the forum: and they left off to make the posts.
9 Therefore is the name of it called C-SPAM; because the MODS did there confound the language of all the posters: and from thence did the MODS scatter them abroad upon the face of all the new threads.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
tears streaming down my face rn, America is truly beautiful

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

fosborb posted:

c-spam needs a subforum. i propose d&d
the c-spam hall of presidents

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I WANT MY loving MONEY BINCH

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:hmmyes:

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

idk, it kinda owned to have Garth Brooks show up in jeans for the inaugural.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
posting on page whatever of the extremely unremarkable non-trump thread

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Thump! posted:

I WANT MY loving MONEY BINCH
i'm hearing from my sources within the white house that all the money was spent on flags. america is now bankrupt and there is no money

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
gently caress you

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Now it's time for the orgies and human sacrifices. Oh wait, those never stopped.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

pancake rabbit posted:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

PeterCat posted:

idk, it kinda owned to have Garth Brooks show up in jeans for the inaugural.

him going hog wild saying hi to the old presidents was funny

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

pancake rabbit posted:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
tired: trump bux

wired: biden bux

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

pancake rabbit posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
biden dickshun