Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i fuckin hate this party!!!!

https://twitter.com/megkinnardap/status/1351981834129858562?s=21

PS bring back the succ zone!!

gently caress you bush you murderer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Raccooon posted:

Surprised it doesn't already say President Kamala Harris.

Can't wait for Khive to now pounce on every dementia tell Biden gives to make this happen.

How long until #25thAmendment trends again? Rofl

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I miss Trump now

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

well if George W Bush said it, it must be true!

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Judakel posted:

This liberal is having an absolute meltdown that people are pointing out Biden does indeed suck rear end

lmao

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Tiler Kiwi posted:

president kamala, zero states won zero electoral votes, finally gonna outdo the republicans in winning without democracy hell yeah

I'm legit excited for this prospect. The contradictions are loudly creaking under the weight of it.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

gandlethorpe posted:

How long until #25thAmendment trends again? Rofl

25th amend talk about Trump was just to prime the publics knowledge of it in advance for Biden.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Talk about how much sleepy joe and the dems succ here.

To sum up the annoucement: The Succzone had about 1/8th the number of posts as the Trump thread, and was generally more content heavy. So, a new thread will be created which is also meant to mock dems and libs for people who want to discuss things at a similar pace and in a similar manner to the good old days of the Succzone. The name is also preliminary and subject to change.

We plan on rebooting this thread regularly to keep it fresh. All the cspam rules apply, including no doxxing or threats of doxxing, no interforum drama crap, and no bigotry or slurs.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

succcccccccccccccccccccc

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
When Trump wins the primary in 2024 they're gonna have to call him President Trump at the debates

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Mustached Demon posted:

gently caress you bush you murderer

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

lmao Cenk

https://twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/1351930683845820417

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Raccooon posted:

25th amend talk about Trump was just to prime the publics knowledge of it in advance for Biden.
chekov's amendment

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Deified Data posted:

When Trump wins the primary in 2024 they're gonna have to call him President Trump at the debates

everyone has to call him that for the rest of his life lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/KyleKulinski/status/1351994956764893185

throwing extremely slow lobs over the plate and getting strikeouts by accident

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

cenk has been on a roll today releasing new merchandise. can't wait till people stop paying him money lmao hes such a dumb lib

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

More like Cenk Booger

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

on further consideration i will accept this thread change if and only if kurt angle's theme is embedded into it

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Oh Snapple! posted:

on further consideration i will accept this thread change if and only if kurt angle's theme is embedded into it

:hmmyes:

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Bideo James posted:

cenk has been on a roll today releasing new merchandise. can't wait till people stop paying him money lmao hes such a dumb lib

I dunno if I would call that dumb

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Oh Snapple! posted:

only if it's with the chants

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Tiler Kiwi posted:

president kamala, zero states won zero electoral votes, finally gonna outdo the republicans in winning without democracy hell yeah
when she becomes potus after biden dies or the party backs her on the next election i'm gonna lol so hard

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

only if it's with the chants

well yeah

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

he doine it

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
That said "An Empire of Succ" is probably more appropriate than simply the succzone at this point.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1351995278023417858

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Tzen posted:

when she becomes potus after biden dies or the party backs her on the next election i'm gonna lol so hard

I fully expect that Biden steps down due to health concerns about 2 years in, just so she can be president for the incumbent advantage.

In other news, I want my $2000.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
hell yeah letss go
https://twitter.com/onesarahjones/status/1351671211235946496

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Ardennes posted:

I dunno if I would call that dumb

youre right, its dumb to wear the merchandise.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Tzen posted:

its gonna be tremendously difficult to dislodge her too

probably impossible from the primary side

dunno how she'll fair against a republican (probably poorly since she's a charisma black hole)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Oh Snapple! posted:

YOU SUCK

YOU SUCK

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Deified Data posted:

By the same token, I'm going to continue to call him Vice President Biden because he was so insistent.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Ardennes posted:

That said "An Empire of Succ" is probably more appropriate than simply the succzone at this point.

not the worst offer i've heard

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Clyburn keeps getting more blatant with this.

I expect part of it is because Biden clearly has zero interest in giving him and the things he cares about any concessions.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
:justpost:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Clyburn only cares about himself and he is in a pretty comfortable seat

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Tzen posted:

It'll be funnier if they don't back her imo

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

succcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Playing "My country, tis of thee" as an instrumental sounds incredibly un-American. :britain: