Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

LiberalExtinction posted:

hey folks remember when our employers kept referring to us as Human Capital™ at the beginning of the lockdowns on the quarterly calls where all the executives also pat themselves on the backs for doing such a great job during the crisis?? wasn't it weird that we kept getting referred to as Human Capital™? don't you think maybe that's because they don't see as people but instead as cattle to be exploited for profit??? weird right!?

same as it ever was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Like I said in the old succ thread, when people defend Biden's failure to get the country back on track after 2020 and say "He inherited this mess from Trump so cut him some slack," just point out that he was elected because people thought replacing Trump would fix this mess.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

on this solemn day, we are all schnorkles

eat poo poo

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Wait is there a quote for this? Because even the most tedious libs understand the importance of a first 100 days.

It was something like he thought republicans would get on board with his agenda if he gave them a few months. That was pre Georgia though so maybe that’ll change things

It probably won’t but who knows

All things are possible now that Biden is allegedly president

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

joe biden? president???

lmao okay buddy

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

super sweet best pal posted:

Like I said in the old succ thread, when people defend Biden's failure to get the country back on track after 2020 and say "He inherited this mess from Trump so cut him some slack," just point out that he was elected because people thought replacing Trump would fix this mess.

he signed up for this

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
hey i am just popping back in here to ask a question: is it true that joe biden is a warmongering rapist austerity ghoul?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Dems gonna get demolished in 22

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1352113233080053761?s=20

making people spend an extra third of a year in a detention facility before deporting them anyway. Brave.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

everyone who posts that thing needs to pay a fine.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Too Many Birds posted:

jupiter jazz just needs to log the gently caress off the something awful forums.

lol so wrong of a post here

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

everyone who posts that thing needs to pay a fine.

i keep wondering how one goes about learning this skill

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Seriously anyone got a link or something to this whole Biden is president thing? Not saying I don’t trust the thread but you’d think there’s be some kind of news about it

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Bdilen

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
bidet

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Seriously anyone got a link or something to this whole Biden is president thing? Not saying I don’t trust the thread but you’d think there’s be some kind of news about it

the guy from home alone 2??

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Judakel posted:

hey i am just popping back in here to ask a question: is it true that joe biden is a warmongering rapist austerity ghoul?

my sources are telling me yes this is true

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Boren

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yes I can help, here you go friend.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

wheres my fuckin money

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Homocow posted:

america's boner is very inspiring

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Judakel posted:

Yeah but so are you

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
im reading the jupiter post in bill cosby voice

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

loving Mandela effect. I swear I read Biden died in a South African jail in the 80s

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unity with loving who or what

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

i just woke up, what's up guys

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

has al franken been rehabilitated yet? i saw his name somehwere so I assume yes of course he has since #metoo never mattered to democrats

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
make the tweet you old senile bitch!!!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

cash crab posted:

i just woke up, what's up guys

Joe Biden apparently isn’t dead and might be president or something idk it’s hard to follow

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
job bidet is president today

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

silicone thrills posted:

job bidet is president today

you can find joe bidets in aisle 40 of the lowes nearest you

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Flavius Aetass posted:

i keep wondering how one goes about learning this skill

it fuckin rules imo. weirdos rule and the more flashy the better

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

DarkEuphoria posted:

same as it ever was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

:wow:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Biden owes everyone an additional $600 to atone for the malarkey in his campaign promise.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

clockwork chaos posted:

wheres my fuckin money

people talking about $2000 and i'm still about that $2000 + $2000

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Biden owes everyone an additional $600 to atone for the malarkey in his campaign promise.

yes pay me $2600 but also pay everyone $2600 per month retroactively like we loving shoulda been doing this entire goddamned time gently caress this failed state of a dying empire.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/RkyLmxP.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Bideb