Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
is there a 'if i'm not sleeping, i'm posting' crew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Reality Protester posted:

how do you turn a rail car around

turn it upside down

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1352273424807305219?s=21

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Holy poo poo you guys tump was president this morning. That seems like months or more ago by now. gently caress tmrpu.

trumo’s presidency died with his ability to scream his every thought into our brain and given time dilation two weeks is months ago

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

dead gay comedy forums posted:

is this nite crew central

this is the thread that has no purpose. it's just trump thread but no trumo, wtf?? there's a trinp thread right there folks

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Lib and let die posted:

that's just c-spam

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lib and let die posted:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Quick cut, smiling down from heaven on the death of America

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

twoday posted:

that's just c-spam

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/haannnnnaaaahhh/status/1352099905783918595

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Soup du Jour posted:

trumo’s presidency died with his ability to scream his every thought into our brain and given time dilation two weeks is months ago

yea the twittter ban really was the end :(

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/AdlaiM/status/852104203778568192

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

dead gay comedy forums posted:

is this nite crew central

This thread is a marketplace of ideas, but with shitposts

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Lib and let die posted:

Imagine not buying gummy life savers

I'm a vegetarian and gummy candies are generally made with the collagen of cows and pigs

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i love that the soviets built a copy of the shuttle because they were convinced that NASA would never spend so much money on a boondoggle unless it had secret military advantages

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the shuttle was designed like a stupid pile of poo poo so it could spy on russia from even higher than the u2 planes that had gotten caught recently. by the time it was finally ready they didnt need it for that anymore

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i love that the soviets built a copy of the shuttle because they were convinced that NASA would never spend so much money on a boondoggle unless it had secret military advantages

I love that their copy was better and could be flown remotely, because unlike the US they had a modicum of respect for human life.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Are they gonna unban trump?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Fly Molo posted:

I love that their copy was better and could be flown remotely, because unlike the US they had a modicum of respect for human life.

the first configuration of the shuttle at least had ejection seats.

then they added in support crew whose seats were in the lower deck so they decided that the entire crew had to die together

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkcAeEhtCbU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Greg Legg posted:

Are they gonna unban trump?

only when he’s dead

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

twoday posted:

that's just c-spam

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

she’s not doing any of that and instead will be sheepdogging you into voting for more militarized cops terrorizing black people and bombing more Muslim children to death. loving worthless.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I was given about 5 capsules of "pure"? CBD by a regular last night. I still gotta head home and workout for two hours then head into work. what the gently caress is cbd and how does it make you feel?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Buddykins posted:

I was given about 5 capsules of "pure"? CBD by a regular last night. I still gotta head home and workout for two hours then head into work. what the gently caress is cbd and how does it make you feel?

it's weed without the "psychotropic" part (THC). i guess it's more kinda like a very mild opiate in that respect in that it's mostly a light body warmthy stuff at best. it's not quite snake oil, but also all that stuff works in tandem (cannabindoids, terpenes, thc, etc) and stripping out the other bits leads to something that doesn't do a whole lot. CBD is something more you can take while at work and still function kind of thing.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

then they added in support crew whose seats were in the lower deck so they decided that the entire crew had to die together

lmao

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Buddykins posted:

think weed without the brain effects; at high doses you just feel relaxed/chill

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

The ejection seats could basically never be used I think, there was never going to be a good way to bail out of the shuttle

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

SchnorkIes posted:

The ejection seats could basically never be used I think, there was never going to be a good way to bail out of the shuttle
yeah it would have been more for the illusion of "safety" than anything else.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

SchnorkIes posted:

at least there was the illusion that crew safety was anywhere on the list of priorities

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

when you think about it, all those dead astronauts were at least spared the horror of a utrum presidency. thats a safety all its own

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

Xaris posted:

yeah it would have been more for the illusion of "safety" than anything else.

Then again it might've worked on Challenger, bc it exploded so early and the cabin was intact

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Lol just threads everywhere just keep posting

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

SchnorkIes posted:

in principle ejection seats or the parachutes and escape suits worn post challenger disaster could’ve saved the challenger crew since the crew compartment was intact. the wait until 20,000ft, depressurize cabin, open the door on the mid deck and jump procedure would’ve been pretty hellish in practice. that procedure was for abandoning an intact orbiter that couldn’t make a runway which didn’t cover too many problems.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol cool i'll take one at work while drinking and doing cocaine ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

how bout we cut to the chase and just eliminate the Senate outright