Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

Neo_Crimson posted:

You forgot the most important thing he did, and was wildly successful at: inspiring a massive wave of white supremacy, and becoming a symbol for far-right movements across the world.

Yeah, it's this. He is (was?) seen as the spearhead of the far-right's advance in the culture war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Donald Trump did in 4 years what a combination of Tom Tancredo, various weird religious right figures, etc couldn't do in a generation

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

PostNouveau posted:

3 Supreme Court seats, which thanks to our idiotic system of government, actually means a whole lot

Of course any warm body with an R next to its name could have done this, he just submitted whoever Mitch told him to

Plus all those other judges

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008
Yeah, the main thing is that he normalized a lot of previously fringe far right ideas and groups. Of course in doing so he also exposed them to wider scrutiny from a wider world that despises them so whether that's a long term benefit or downside from the perspective of the far right remains to be seen.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
TheDonald.win has changed its domain to Patriots.win

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

A strong appeal to those who prophesied Trump’s reelection - Admit Your Error and Take Full Responsibility!

quote:

January 20th is past, and Joe Biden, not Donald Trump, is the President of the United States. To all those who prophesied that Trump would serve a second consecutive term and assured us that he would be inaugurated on the 20th, I appeal to you in the strongest possible terms: admit your error, take full responsibility, and do not, under any circumstances, continue to put a false hope into the hearts of God’s people.

What you prophesied did not come to pass.

There is not an alternative, spiritual reality in which Trump is still functioning as president.

Nothing is going to change in a month or a year.

It’s over.

Even if there was massive electoral fraud, the results of this election will not be overturned.

Donald Trump will not serve a second, consecutive term.

Face the facts, be accountable before God and man, take the hits that will be coming, and humble yourself before the Lord and His people.

This is not the time for excuses. This is not the time to concoct spiritual myths. And this is absolutely not the time to blame others.

If you prophesied falsely, you and you alone are to blame.

Maybe you did not intend to mislead.

Maybe you were acting in sincerity and integrity, truly believing the Lord had spoken and doing your best to stand firm in faith no matter what. After all, you thought to yourself, isn’t that what faith does?

Maybe you were so grieved over where the radical left was going that you prophesied what you desired, namely, the reelection of Trump.

Maybe you sensed God’s intent, namely that if Trump would repent of his pride and the church would repent of looking to him in an idolatrous way, God would give him four more years.

Maybe you got caught up in the power of the group, finding affirmation in others saying the same things.

Maybe you prophesied what your people wanted to hear, subconsciously tickling their itching ears.

Maybe you got caught up in a partisan political spirit.

Maybe you looked to Trump as a political messiah and God answered you out of the idolatry of your own heart.

Or maybe you fell prey to demonic deception.

Whatever the cause, you prophesied falsely, and now you need to own it. The last thing you should do is feel sorry for yourself and claim that you are being persecuted. Quite the contrary. The reality is that you have misled many.

As a result of your false prophecies, many believers are experiencing a crisis of faith right now. Who will be there to pick up the pieces?

After all, they wonder, how could all the prophets be wrong? (To the extent that you urged your hearers to hold on to the very end, to that extent you are responsible for bringing them to this point of crisis.)

Worse still, some of you issued prophetic threats to those who questioned your words, telling them they had to “believe the prophets” or else. And you did this while claiming to speak directly for God.

The Lord does not take it lightly when His people are abused like this. He will hold you responsible for misrepresenting Him.

So many of God’s people are hurting, and the world is mocking us, thinking that our faith in Jesus is just as false as these failed Trump prophecies.

One young man posted online that he had been telling his family, none of whom were believers, that Trump would be reelected, based on the words of the prophets. He thought it would glorify the Lord when Trump was miraculously inaugurated. Now, he said, he doesn’t think he can ever talk to them about the Lord again.

Do we realize the damage that has been done?

One woman who falsely claims to be a prophet said that God has been making a list, noting who is listening to the prophets and who is not. Those who are not, she warns – claiming to speak for the Lord – will lose their voice and their ministries.

This is deep deception and serious spiritual manipulation.

If God is making a list it is a list of those who misled His sheep. A list of those who threatened His children if they failed to “believe the prophets.” A list of those who brought dishonor to the name of His Son.

Now is the time to repent, openly, publicly, and forthrightly.

Now is the time to find accountability from other leaders in the Body who did not fall into this same error.

Now is the time for some serious soul-searching.

It’s what the Bible calls bringing forth fruits worthy of repentance. This is no small thing.

If you continue to prophesy falsehoods and assure your followers that Biden will soon be replaced by Trump (and I don’t mean in 2024), I warn you that you are moving into complete spiritual fantasy and leading others with you. Careful!

The reality is that I’m writing all this as a charismatic leader rather than as a charismatic basher, as a proponent of prophetic ministry rather than as an opponent. I’m writing as a friend, not an enemy.

In fact, it is a holy jealousy that drives me – jealousy for the honor of Jesus’ name, jealousy for the health of His flock, and jealousy for the purity of prophetic ministry.

I also write out of a holy jealousy for your own ministry and calling.

All of us can make mistakes, even serious ones like this. Our God is a God of forgiveness, and redemption is the central message of our faith. You can come out of this closer to Jesus, deeper in the Word, godlier in character, and more in tune with the Spirit. And to the depth of your humility, to that degree the Lord will restore and rebuild.

But please, I appeal to you again.

Don’t blame others. Don’t make excuses. And don’t perpetuate any further spiritual fantasy. It’s over.

Now, what are you going to do?

First reply:

quote:

screw YOU. Trump DID win. Case closed.

Second reply:

quote:

He was reelected you shitbags and they did steal the election. You can all crawl your way across America and kiss all of our asses in repentance for your arrogant BS. Apologize my rear end.

Third reply:

quote:

To the author of this garbage. Bite me.

The election was STOLEN, and the evidence is overwheming. If you can’t admit to yourself, that’s your problem.

lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Time Crisis Actor posted:

seems like a misleading domain name

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

There's like five replies that agree in 150 (as of now) lol

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Yeah I could've gone on quoting but the vast majority of replies are basically represented by the first three. Drink up!

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Look at this fool who thought Freep was anything but a place to indulge hateful fantasies. Noone there is looking to get right with God.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

It's always fun to use the Bible against these people (not the OP that was posted, but the replies):

"You may say to yourselves, ‘How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?’ If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed”

-- Deuteronomy 18:21-22

dao Jones
Jul 17, 2009
Nothing lends an argument more weight than saying "case closed" at the end of it. Well, other than shouting it

CASE CLOSED

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
The best part is that dude specifically said people who prophesied Trump would serve a second consecutive term/get inaugurated on the 20th. He didn't say anyone who prophesied Trump would win, which would allow for "He won but he was cheated out of it so my prophecy was technically correct." He may even himself believe Trump won, but he is at least realistic (and correct) that anyone who said Trump would be president right now is a false prophet.

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!

Did we lose all the QAnon tears posts in the rebrand?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

https://patriots.win/p/11SJxsbEUT/i-miss-donald-j-trump-our-real-p/

quote:

You notice how quiet things are right now? They don't understand why we're not freaking out. It's because we know what to do when the tool we have isn't right for the job. We set it down, and we pick up another, and we keep on working. We haven't been backed into a corner. When Biden was inaugurated, we kicked a hole in the wall of their safe space and stepped outside. The internet is vast and right now, I imagine it as if its America and we just lost the war of 1812. That might be ridiculous to some people but it works for me. I've seen rumors of a new internet, I'm looking into crypto currency like bitcoin.. there's gold out there in the Wild west my pedes. Freedom and opportunity, so lets learn, and then go get it.

*2/3 of the membership quits the board in tearful psychotic rage saying that God has abandoned the United States for a Gay Chinese Communist Islamic Fascist Reign of Terror*

*The website changes it's name because the "Donald" and "win" is too much of an self-own even to them*

"See how quiet things are? That is because we are not freaking out! Also I am looking for new crypto currencies because I believe in an upcoming economic collapse and also is there an entirely new internet because this one makes me face the fact that Trump is not president every time I log in."

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
When the economy collapses I'm sure bitcoin will still have value

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

DarkCrawler posted:

*2/3 of the membership quits the board in tearful psychotic rage saying that God has abandoned the United States for a Gay Chinese Communist Islamic Fascist Reign of Terror*

*The website changes it's name because the "Donald" and "win" is too much of an self-own even to them*

"See how quiet things are? That is because we are not freaking out! Also I am looking for new crypto currencies because I believe in an upcoming economic collapse and also is there an entirely new internet because this one makes me face the fact that Trump is not president every time I log in."

quote:

george_hard_r_martin 1 point 1 hour ago +1 / -0
let's support our avignon president, our big wet boy in exile

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

looks like someone wasn't following safari rules

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

George Hard R Martin is a pro tier username.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

DarkCrawler posted:

I like how even in their analogy where the election was some kind of safe space room, they threw a fit and put a hole in the wall before walking out. Like that was somehow what they thought was being the adult in the room.

wilderthanmild fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Jan 24, 2021

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

Thought the same thing. Much like the rare rear end moment when a freeper is clever in the worst way possible...

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Yeah but it’s TDW so you know the intention was just a racist finding a way to put the n word out there without actually saying it.

Now, Eric Andre coming up with “N-word Scissorhands”... that’s comedy

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

When the economy collapses I'm sure bitcoin will still have value

I will give you 0.264 bitcoins for some salt and meat what is your wallet code? Once electricity and the internet is reestablished trust me, you’ll be happy about this deal.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Tony Phillips posted:

Thought the same thing. Much like the rare rear end moment when a freeper is clever in the worst way possible...

Pretty sure this particular guy might be trolling them. For one, they know what the Avignon papacy was.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Though the Avignon papacy and antipope thing are not the same thing. The Avignon Pope actually was the legit pope for most of their time there. Moving back home eventually once Italian politics had settled Ed down a bit

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

quote:

george_hard_r_martin 1 point 1 hour ago +1 / -0
let's support our avignon president, our big wet boy in exile

I mean c'mon already, this combo of username and post HAS to be a troll, it sounds like someone from SA forums.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

CharlestheHammer posted:

Though the Avignon papacy and antipope thing are not the same thing. The Avignon Pope actually was the legit pope for most of their time there. Moving back home eventually once Italian politics had settled Ed down a bit

Sure, but that is their point, "legit" president instead of pope.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

We found Nick Mullen's account.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I'm almost positive I heard that direct quote from Chapo

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
They keep talking about overwhelming evidence that Trump won. What's the evidence they think they've seen? Even the Trump lawyers have all dropped their suits before they had to present evidence.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Nimmy posted:

They keep talking about overwhelming evidence that Trump won. What's the evidence they think they've seen? Even the Trump lawyers have all dropped their suits before they had to present evidence.

My father's brother's aunt's granddaughter's second college roommate is friends with someone high up in the administration and...

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Warmachine posted:

My father's brother's aunt's granddaughter's second college roommate is friends with someone high up in the administration and...

Everyone I know says they voted for Trump (Well except for my kids who don't talk to me anymore) Clearly I can extrapolate this to mean the majority of Americans voted for him :bahgawd:

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Nimmy posted:

"There are over 100/500/5000/[insert number here] of SWORN AFFIDAVITS of people who totally saw election fraud happening, the courts are just refusing to hear it!"

I think a lot of them think a sworn affidavit is a 100% proven fact, and not just the legal version of "this person said a thing". Either that or they can't imagine why someone would have the motivation to lie about something like this.

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

"There are over 100/500/5000/[insert number here] of SWORN AFFIDAVITS of people who totally saw election fraud happening, the courts are just refusing to hear it!"

I think a lot of them think a sworn affidavit is a 100% proven fact, and not just the legal version of "this person said a thing". Either that or they can't imagine why someone would have the motivation to lie about something like this.

ahhhh, okay sure. I forgot about those. The drunk lady in the Michigan hearings sure was convincing.

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

Nimmy posted:

There are videos on the internet of rooms full of black people deciding the fate of American democracy. It's brazen.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

DarklyDreaming posted:

Everyone I know says they voted for Trump (Well except for my kids who don't talk to me anymore) Clearly I can extrapolate this to mean the majority of Americans voted for him :bahgawd:

I can also extrapolate that the majority of Americans are bad at math but I don't need their voting records to know that. :smuggo:

Elea posted:

There are videos on the internet of rooms full of black people deciding the fate of American democracy. It's brazen.

I asked Alexa if COVID-19 was real and she said George Soros manufactured it in China to wipe out white people and give 0bunghole a 3rd term.

edit: This shitpost brought to you by the dude I had to manhandle for trying to choke his partner last summer, who showed me a video of this (that he actually believed) two months prior.

Warmachine fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jan 25, 2021

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Nimmy posted:

In addition to everything else everyone said, they also still believe stuff like that one video of an election official pulling out some ballots to be counted as "PROOF that the Democrats were bringing in fake ballots in suitcases!" They're also big on the classics, such as "I saw a bus full of people pull up to a polling station so they were driving illegal immigrants around to vote everywhere," and a lot of them still are convinced that mail in ballots were purposely harvested by Dems from people that went to vote in person.

A few of them are on the "Article II" poo poo that only state legislatures have all power regarding election laws and that governors/judges unconstitutionally changed voting laws and thus a bunch of Biden ballots that got counted because of those laws should be invalidated.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Twelve by Pies posted:

A few of them are on the "Article II" poo poo that only state legislatures have all power regarding election laws and that governors/judges unconstitutionally changed voting laws and thus a bunch of Biden ballots that got counted because of those laws should be invalidated.

I really love the way that Right Wing idiots just arbitrarily declare things which they claim is how the Constitution functions but is in fact total nonsense, the totality of their vision of the nation amounting to government by fiat to obtain the outcomes that they want. And then they shout equally loudly about how they're the party of law and order.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Nimmy posted:

Look, while counting the ballots at 4AM there was an update that put Biden over the top all at once. What are the odds?

Also, what are cities with large precincts and mail-in ballots? Fantastical creatures, clearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Nimmy posted:

This might be the total sum of their argument. I've seen it linked around there.
https://hereistheevidence.com/
They list the fact that 50 courts threw those cases out within hours as a proof for the fraud, since those courts obviously just didn't want to give a chance to present evidence.
I do admit, that if I was already pro-Trump this list would seem compelling. "How could that batch of mail-in votes from Philadelphia legitimately be 99.5% Biden?!? Everyone there loves Trump."

Please note the other tab to see how it's proven that covid is a hoax.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jan 25, 2021