Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
joe biden, famous canadian politician

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Another Bill posted:

Awww honey I know QAnon is over but there'll be new conspiracies you don't have to do this

please, elaborate how any of what you just quoted is comparable to loving qanon

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

He knows it's not, he's jsut being an rear end in a top hat cause he doesn't like thinking about how our near neighbor and economic partner has it's second dementia-ridden President in a row.

But it's ok, Biden would have been a piece of poo poo even with all his mind.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Joe biden is sharp as a tack. Also Epstein killed himself and Saddam had WMDs

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
biden definitely has brain problems so maybe qanon was right all along

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Qanon can be right about a lot of things and still be a crazy conspiracy theory.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

MonsieurChoc posted:

He knows it's not, he's jsut being an rear end in a top hat cause he doesn't like thinking about how our near neighbor and economic partner has it's second dementia-ridden President in a row.

Wow either you can read my mind over the internet or this is a total projection.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I am going with mind reading.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
It's hilarious that people bought so far into the fake idea that trump was a uniquely dangerous or destructive influence on the world that they're defending Joe Biden of all people

Acting like a dude with obvious dementia is actually of sound mind just makes you look like a complete idiot lmao

Mafic Rhyolite has issued a correction as of 07:07 on Jan 22, 2021

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Joe biden sucks IMO

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

:nallears:

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

Hello it's me Mr. q

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
This is one of the rare times American politics is lagging behind Canada. Yes they finally got rid of the Bad Man, but the new man is also gonna be pretty bad.

All things being equal (and they are, they're both lovely centrists) I'll take our pretty boy silver spoon sucking prime minister over their crusty old man with dementia President.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Make Joe Biden the new premier of Manitoba imo

I want to see him at Manito Ahbee.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

EvilJoven posted:

I'll take our pretty boy silver spoon sucking prime minister over their crusty old man with dementia President.

just you wait. we still have to elect a comically evil populist before we get to our crusty septuagenarian. it's a three to five year tether we've got

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

New goon project. Elect Don Cherry.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

infernal machines posted:

just you wait. we still have to elect a comically evil populist before we get to our crusty septuagenarian. it's a three to five year tether we've got

I'll do it

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
julie payette resigned

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
this being canada we probably won't get the personification of sneering malice like they got down south, but i'm sure we can do better than the baggie of warm mayonnaise that is o'toole

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

The thread of fate was severed when our populist got defeated by an anime convention

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

TheKingofSprings posted:

The thread of fate was severed when our populist got defeated by an anime convention

a part of our heritage

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

great moments in conservatism

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

this being canada we probably won't get the personification of sneering malice like they got down south, but i'm sure we can do better than the baggie of warm mayonnaise that is o'toole

our trump will be kevin o'leary

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

hello ezra

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I hear he has good opinions

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

lol would be the perfect canadian answer to trump

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Make me a senator trudeau

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
they should make me the gg so I don't have to get a job

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

jsoh posted:

they should make me the gg so I don't have to get a job

Nah bud, you gotta aim for the senate. Same sinecural leeching but with a lifelong appointment* and even lower public profile.

Plus if you get fired then local strip clubs will hire you as a bouncer afterwards

(just checked apparently you have to retire at 75. Huh go figure)

damn horror queefs has issued a correction as of 06:08 on Jan 22, 2021

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

and you can fist fight the prime minister

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Honestly I'd love to be a senator.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
*monkey's paw curls as you all get drafted by the ottawa senators*

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
aughh hosered by my own petard

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

The Right Honourable Mr. Kevin O'Leary

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

gently caress.

Fine. Let's counter and elect Ron MacLean.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

drat horror queefs posted:

aughh hosered by my own petard

that made me actually laugh

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
The Rio Theatre in Vancouver is rebranding as a sports bar that shows movies so they can open their doors in a very Nathan For You kind of move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Governor-General Kiefer Sutherland