Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
My Apple watch was very good but it's also very old now so I got a Samsung one instead which is also very good.

Unlike David Croft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNGjJJ5FfLk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cgfreak
Jan 2, 2013
I haven't owned a watch since cellphones became ubiquitous because why would you.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
it's nice when you're outside and need to check what time it is without having to reach into yer pocket to check what the time is. Much easier to check if i'm cycling or walking

i used to use the timer function at the gym inbetween sets

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

Are Jense joining Williams as a Senior Advisor.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

is he taking your job, goondolances

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

track day bro! posted:

is he taking your job, goondolances

Not sure he'd want my job...

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Williams will finish ahead of Haas and Alfa in 2021

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
all the british based teams are not going to compete this year because british ppl have super aidscovid and have to pay big bozza johnson 90000000 pounds to set foot in the eu because all the stupid people in their country are dumb as hell

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

It's it going to turn out that he's already under contract as a senior advisor to Honda?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

cgfreak posted:

I haven't owned a watch since cellphones became ubiquitous because why would you.

This was a valid argument back when cell phones were like half the size they used to be and you weren’t risking RSI just pulling this massive sheet of glass out of your pocket

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Just get a regular watch if you are too weak to lift a couple hundred grams out of your pocket

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I love the British cunts having a moan about customs fees lmao. What did you fuckers think was going to happen when you left the world’s largest trading bloc

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
rip britain, they saw a brown person and decided to gently caress up their economy because of it

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’m not sure what it was like before but even with a trade deal here if something is made outside the EU and you then buy it from within the EU you’re still paying customs on it which I’m sure plenty of people are happy with right now lmao

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

This of course is “good for the people” as the Brexit people framed it, because those businesses definitely drop their online prices to reflect the fact that they no longer have to pay customs on the product, you the customer do lmao, great job idiots the EU definitely was some terrible cancer

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
People stupidly voting for regressive politics that hurt them because they believed dumb lies with the other half of the country telling them it's a bad idea is definitely unique to the UK. No other country has ever had that happen.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Make Williams Great Again

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Thanks Ants posted:

Make Williams Great Again

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Doesn't Jense live in the US now? So it'll be him just looking at a PDF every couple of weeks and being like "yeah that's alright" and getting paid.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

net work error posted:

Doesn't Jense live in the US now? So it'll be him just looking at a PDF every couple of weeks and being like "yeah that's alright" and getting paid.

Rebus aside I was under the impression that’s what Williams have been doing for several years now

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the corona quid posted:

Rebus aside I was under the impression that’s what Williams have been doing for several years now

the british the nation knownn for their stellar work ethic lmfao

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

track day bro! posted:

the british the nation knownn for their stellar work ethic lmfao

Imagine thinking this is an own

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Tsaedje posted:

Imagine thinking this is an own

It is lmao

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

No...not my work ethic

Sure sucks to work a sub 40 hour week and get 5 weeks holiday and still get free healthcare

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Tsaedje posted:

No...not my work ethic

Sure sucks to work a sub 40 hour week and get 5 weeks holiday and still get free healthcare

You’re conflating workers rights with work ethic which is is something the fringe politics like to conflate despite the fact that there is and should be no connection.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
'Work ethic' is a propaganda tool wealthy people use to convince workers to do more for less pay so they can make more profit hth

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’m not going to engage in tankie talk. Have fun with your delusional world view 🤷🏼‍♂️

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tsaedje posted:

'Work ethic' is a propaganda tool wealthy people use to convince workers to do more for less pay so they can make more profit hth

thinking about becomeing a guy whos mad at politics 24/7

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
can't believe all those germans with their excelent work ethics are definitely working 9000 hours a week or whatever

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

can't believe all those germans with their excelent work ethics are definitely working 9000 hours a week or whatever

No you’re wrong you have an inalienable right to be a lazy shithead in life and have everything handed to you lmao

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the corona quid posted:

No you’re wrong you have an inalienable right to be a lazy shithead in life and have everything handed to you lmao

i heard when comunisum comes all the people who post 9000 times a second about how mad they are about politics on a poo poo forum will be made the boss of everything

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Love to feel good about working myself into the ground for scraps from my leige

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Perhaps Britain is pioneering a new political philosophy wherein processing customs forms and fees are regarded as the essence of freedom and thus are an inherent good

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
britain and mercedes benz hq should be nuked imo

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m gonna post all day every day in politics threads about how I’m definitely making a communist utopian commune any minute now

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
glad that f1 finally ended racism

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

the corona quid posted:

...yes?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
oh i forgot to make an f1 op, in these uncertain times can anybody say that we should be watching the sport of formula 1

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Normally I would say no but MotoGP announced they’re having two Qatar GPs so now I’m thinking it’s a toss up whether you should watch F1 🤷🏼‍♂️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

the corona quid posted:

I love the British cunts having a moan about customs fees lmao. What did you fuckers think was going to happen when you left the world’s largest trading bloc

Gee this Brexit thing was poorly thought out yeah?