Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Louisgod posted:

Okay yup I think this is the one! I can’t find it on the IKEA site though, do they still sell it?

They look like regular black Billys with the optional glass door add-on. I think these are the doors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Big Mean Jerk posted:

They look like regular black Billys with the optional glass door add-on. I think these are the doors.

Yep, and those are the doors. I couldn't remember the name for the life of me.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Louisgod posted:

Okay yup I think this is the one! I can’t find it on the IKEA site though, do they still sell it?

I'm trying to figure that out myself, my local Ikea was all sold out when I went last week and the website doesn't show any in all of IL.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JT Smiley posted:

I'm trying to figure that out myself, my local Ikea was all sold out when I went last week and the website doesn't show any in all of IL.

This has been an ongoing problem, they've been unable to keep barely anything in stock. I checked stock on a tv stand on a thursday night, showed 7 in stock. When I arrived at open on Friday all 7 were actually gone, their inventory hadn't updated from the previous days sales. We're going this saturday and I'm going to pre buy the 2 billy's i need this time so I don't walk away disappointed.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

For my new place I'll probably get some Billys with the doors to which will help with the dust.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

Do the billy's have an option to lock them? To keep them away from thieves children

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Old Man Pants posted:

Do the billy's have an option to lock them? To keep them away from thieves children

These look kinda cool!

https://www.amazon.com/Child-Proof-Cabinet-Locks-Installation/dp/B01INP06M0

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

What if you have a really swole baby?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

A maniac kid will probably get into anything.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Galaxy brain: don't have kids, buy more toys.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Nanigans posted:

This guy gets it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nanigans posted:

universe brain: sell your kids to buy more toys

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Louisgod posted:

universe brain: sell your kids to buy more toys

Multiverse brain: turn your kids into scaplers and skim off their inventory

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Dale-Taco posted:

Multiverse brain: turn your kids into scaplers and skim off their inventory

Buy exclusives for them, by the time they get bored of their toy, it'll be super hard to find and you can sell it. :hmmyes:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Okay Detolf havers, I need help.

I've moved my cases several times, each time I've broken at least one of the plastic feet. IKEA no longer keeps replacements in stores and my efforts to keep gluing the broken feet back together are no longer successful. I'm looking for some sort of replacement feet to go on all my cases. I'd pondered just using furniture pads but I want something firmer than a 1/8" of felt.

Ideas?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Does anyone want any of the McFarlane DC Multiverse Merciless wave figures? I kinda only want the wave for The Merciless so I’d be happy to sell off the figures themselves for cost and shipping.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1351723807061508097?s=20

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I can hear the dubstep

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

I want the Mando Luke they teased.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

CelticPredator posted:

I can hear the dubstep

I hate being One Of Those Guys but I thought that their theme really jarred against the rest of the series' score

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Nanigans posted:

I want the Mando Luke they teased.

Isn’t his Mando outfit just the Jabba’s Palace tunic with simpler tabards, his DS2 duel belt, and a black cloak?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I hate being One Of Those Guys but I thought that their theme really jarred against the rest of the series' score

It fits with the gonzo let’s not be Star Wars nature of it.

I hope Ludwig keeps pushing it to be it’s own thing.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Found a Firefly at Target. I guess complaining on a dead comedy site forum really does work!

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Isn’t his Mando outfit just the Jabba’s Palace tunic with simpler tabards, his DS2 duel belt, and a black cloak?

Yes, but hopefully a better face sculpt since I'm not a fan of the other HT Lukes, and a less bulky upper body. The other HT Lukes look like bodybuilders in comparison to Hamill who Lucas specifically told NOT to bulk up for RotJ.

I suppose the body won't be a big deal with the cloak on.

In any case, I've never bought a HT before, so I hope the Luke they release is great as it'll be my first one. :)

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Nanigans posted:

Yes, but hopefully a better face sculpt

It would be hilarious if they do an amazing, perfect likeness of the weird CGI face that’s not quite convincing.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Nerd Of Prey posted:

It would be hilarious if they do an amazing, perfect likeness of the weird CGI face that’s not quite convincing.

If they can get the asset from Disney, they probably could, as opposed to using movie screenshots for the face mapping.

I actually don't know how any of that works when they're using images rather than actually being able to scan an actor's face.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The remaining pieces of this set arrived today! It's a wild feeling to get a vintage MOTU toy that I didn't have as a kid.

The rifle has to broken bits and the propeller shaft is busted but it will look perfectly fine on display. Just gotta find another vintage Skeletor to display this on.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I love these. Hasbro keeps killing it.

I also gotta thank 1833Marine for helping a brother out!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

CelticPredator posted:

I love these. Hasbro keeps killing it.

I also gotta thank 1833Marine for helping a brother out!

What Miles is that?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

marvel legends

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Vegeta: “Aren’t they ever coming down? I want a turn!”
Whis: “They’ll come down once they see the food!”

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I just noticed Megalopolis is down. Did they finally go out business?

https://megalopolis.toys

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Something is going on. One of their CARS was making the rounds in FB groups trying to convince people that things were back on track.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Wrap it up. We have reached peak toy. No more attempts needed. Goodbye.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Woohoo!!!!!! Got my Doc Ock in today, and also got my final invoice for The Fiend (Green Goblin movie version), and they should be in stock Monday, which means with luck I'll have it in my grubby lil hands in like 2 weeks.

:homebrew:

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

I’m surrounded by gluttonous fools!

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Jan 22, 2021

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

^^^Edit: Dope, haha!

I got my Mythic Legions All Star pre-order in yesterday, and was pumped for the new troll. I wasn't a huge fan of the Rock Troll, but in hand it's great. I stupidly didn't order Torrion for some reason...

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

It's time.

https://twitter.com/WCWWorldwide/status/1352631386746843144

It might be my first wrestling figure.

(Although of course it's a Target exclusive so RIP.)

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I preordered the Conan the Barbarian Wave 1 set on BBTS before they sold out, but I kinda wished I would I have just preordered Thulsa Doom, Rexor, and Thorgrim. The Pit Fighter Conan just doesn't look that cool to me.

There's a Youtube review out, and the Conan swords look out of scale with the figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy7kGnzefec

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jan 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

I’m bummed that Super7 has apparently thrown in the towel with Savage World because I was really looking forward to the Conan they showed at Toy Fair.