Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Yes, stallions gently caress him
Yes, stallions fuckhim
Yes, stallions gently caress him
His twitter tells us so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lmao

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

I just realized, Mike Pence has been loving horses every day for nearly 43 years.

And this thread is being archived in the Library of Congress

(that is to say, Sexual Congress.

With horses.

By Vice-President Mike Pence.)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
do you think he hosed horses before reagan said that or is that where he got the idea

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

Flavius Aetass posted:

do you think he hosed horses before reagan said that or is that where he got the idea

Mike Pence has been loving horses every day of his adult life. The only difference after Reagan said it, is that now Pence decided this is a normal thing for conservative Republicans to do.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Mike Pence is no longer VP, but that doesn't mean he doesn't still love the horsemeat.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Jollity Farm posted:

Mike Pence is no longer VP, but that doesn't mean he doesn't still love the horsemeat.

Vice presidential terms are temporary.

Horse cock is eternal.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Mike Pence is no longer using the office of vice president to engage in horse sex.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
mike pence's story was foretold in the Norse story of Sleipnir, child of Loki (horsefucker) and Svađilfari

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Dr Pepper posted:

Mike Pence is no longer using the orifice of vice president to engage in horse sex.

just his personal orifice ;)

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
dude hosed a horse

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
what was the name of the vice president under trump? the horse fucker guy?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Flavius Aetass posted:

what was the name of the vice president under trump? the horse fucker guy?

That's former Vice President Horse Fucker Guy

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence is not the first vice president to get hosed by a horse but he is the only one to go through the entire vice presidency constantly getting hosed by horses

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
who was the first

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

who was the first

John Adams

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Whoa there, this thread feels like a timeless relic of 2017-2021 CSPAM and makes me nostalgic and pensive inside for the days of yore

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

well, it was easier during the pre-car days. Back then, at least 10% of american elected officials had regular sexual contact with livestock.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

apparently mike pence is now homeless

he doesn't have a stable residence

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Parahexavoctal posted:

apparently mike pence is now homeless

he doesn't have a stable residence

he is going from farm to farm to gently caress all the horses he can get his hungry rear end in a top hat in

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
why is the title still wrong. he was hosed BY a horse does this forum have no respect for American history

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i suspect pence will commit suicide once he no longer has free access to stud ranches. and well, no big loss there.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i suspect pence will commit suicide once he no longer has free access to stud ranches. and well, no big loss there.

now I'm imagining a loss.jpg edit with a horse and Mike Pence.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

???? he will never not have access. he's getting hosed by a horse right now

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Your Personal Muse posted:

why is the title still wrong. he was hosed BY a horse does this forum have no respect for American history

he gently caress a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog posted:

At one point in my life I was unaware that Mike Pence fucks horses. I was a loser, a scrub, and a virgin. Now all I think about during the day, and what a dream about at night, is Mike Pence belly and gut full of horse nut. It has changed me, for the first time in my life I have vitality. I got a job and was so good at it they made me the CEO. I met a beautiful woman and made her my wife, and we have three beautiful daughters. I am unstoppable, I get things done, and I'm never not thinking of Mike Pence's rear end full of horse cock.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog posted:

mike pence has a fantasy of being a mare, majestically carrying ronald reagan through the fields, after which reagan turns into a horse and fucks him

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog posted:

john mccain has requested that trump not be at his funeral but he does want the horsefucker mike pence there, presumably so everyone can watch pence get hosed by a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog posted:

we talk a lot about mike pence taking horse cock up the rear end, and while that is an important topic we also need to talk about mike pence distending his jaw in order to fit huge horse cocks in it, all the way down his throat, filling his belly with cum. sometimes he takes horse cock simultaneously orally and anally, using sophisticated apparatus. whenever you see mike pence speak remember that mouth can take an entire horse cock inside of it, and loves to be full of horse cum.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog posted:

if he likes your horse it is impossible to stop mike pence from repeatedly violating it in order to satiate his equine lust. owners will sometimes disfigure their horses in order to protect them from mike, but even that isn't always enough to stop him

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

every time someone dies of covid mike pence takes another horse cock up his rear end. his belly and gut full of horse nut in memory of those lost to the pandemic. a beautiful gesture

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Baloogan posted:

lol he didn't just gently caress a horse while thinking about reagan he tweeted about it

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence considered castrating himself so he would be sure he would never cum while getting hosed by horses (and therefore be gay) but he has never even leaked a little pre while being hosed by horse cock so it isn't necessary

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

no one but me is remembering that mike pence hosed a horse, that's okay I'll keep posting

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
They call Mike “The Hanging Chad”.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Parahexavoctal posted:

now I'm imagining a loss.jpg edit with a horse and Mike Pence.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

an actual dog posted:

no one but me is remembering that mike pence hosed a horse, that's okay I'll keep posting

thank u for your service

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I can feel it. I can feel the universe. mike pence is being hosed by horses

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.