Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i find a nut milk bag works better than cheesecloth for filtering, plus its reusable

thx for the tip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:yeah:

The Flav brand 10-pack of powdered lemonade drink mix I got is great. 10mg per pouch mixes with a soda cans worth of water or soda water. Really nice. Chill effect rolls on super easy. Perfect.

Chinatown has issued a correction as of 03:01 on Jan 22, 2021

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

the dream world is where its at

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

won the cleaning supply lottery today

I was so stoked last time when I found a single small bottle lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Impkins Patootie posted:

the dream world is where its at

the night before my weed got delivered i had a dream that my weed got delivered and it was like a big sampler package of all sorts of weed types, flower, carts, shatter, and everyone in the house was getting stoned and having a great day :unsmith:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/rutjake/status/1352624060153389063?s=19

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Turns out the reason I passed that at home piss test is cuz it expired in 2019 :420:

Took a new one and that pass line was as faded as I wish I were :smith:

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
No cats on this page yet?

Shameful

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Lovelyn posted:

No cats on this page yet?

Shameful

What a good cat :3:

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

gently caress it. Got a bunch of super sour Diesel 510 carts. :420:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lovelyn posted:

Turns out the reason I passed that at home piss test is cuz it expired in 2019 :420:

Took a new one and that pass line was as faded as I wish I were :smith:

also why it's good to test many times with the cheap ones :piaa:

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

World is ending. Blaze it up

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Can never wrap my head around America being all about freedom then allowing someone to test your bodily fluids for arbitrary chemicals. P hosed up

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Don't you dare loving touch my guns but by all means analyze my cum

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

skewetoo posted:

Can never wrap my head around America being all about freedom then allowing someone to test your bodily fluids for arbitrary chemicals. P hosed up

Oh, that thing you can buy at the store down the road and legally consume? not gonna hire you if you'd done it in the last month.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Delta-Wye posted:

Oh, that thing you can buy at the store down the road and legally consume? not gonna hire you if you'd done it in the last month.

How is that not a blatant invasion of privacy? Want my psychological records too? How about doctors notes. Hey buddy I'll piss and cum and poo poo into anything you want me to. Ah freedom.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

yeah it's absolute bullshit, particularly since you can basically go on a bender with pretty much any other drug and still piss clean 3-5 days later. but smoke a joint a few times a month and you're screwed for at least two weeks.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I just want to say I love you goons. it's crazy out there. Protect yo neck

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tmfc posted:

yeah it's absolute bullshit, particularly since you can basically go on a bender with pretty much any other drug and still piss clean 3-5 days later. but smoke a joint a few times a month and you're screwed for at least two weeks.

its also super hosed up because weed is actually very good. the opposite of bad.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

What should I put my gross whiskey thc tincture in so, I don't have to taste it?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

goth smoking cloves posted:

What should I put my gross whiskey thc tincture in so, I don't have to taste it?

everclear

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Decided the make a space cake using flower instead of abv, looking forward to posting these edibles ain't poo poo and then melting my face

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

the only means testing i support, is testing out some of this mean chronic

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
Hey if some of the lil' sap comes out of my vape pen (bc it leaked a bit) and I eat that very tiny amount of sap, does that make me SUPER high?? because i currently am

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Just earing pure resin distillate, nbd

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Weed... is good

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I'm seraphs banner ad

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Bless you, whatever variant of chemdawg this is

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

I'm seraphs banner ad

:negative:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

whiskey

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

shotglass

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i have done one v. large dab hello how are you

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I assume these things work like regular edibles and I need to poo poo talk it right?

This tincture ain't poo poo, I probably won't even get high :smug:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Space cake cooling. Soon.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Wandavision lol

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i may have made a mistake

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i may have made a mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Kv4rBJi68

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
my little glass pipe is all plugged up. can i just like put it in the oven the next time i'm doing a roast or baked taters or something to clear it?

also my brass pipe is all plugged up too. i need more pipes i think.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Chinatown posted:

its also super hosed up because weed is actually very good. the opposite of bad.

Lib and let die posted:

the only means testing i support, is testing out some of this mean chronic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

dee eight posted:

my little glass pipe is all plugged up. can i just like put it in the oven the next time i'm doing a roast or baked taters or something to clear it?

also my brass pipe is all plugged up too. i need more pipes i think.

tmfc posted:

won the cleaning supply lottery today

I was so stoked last time when I found a single small bottle lol

rubbing alcohol and kosher salt is the best solution I've found, even for smaller pieces. fill 'er up, shake shake shake, and rinse.

I haven't been able to score the good 90% stuff for a while (THANKS COVID) so i've just been manufacturing new ones lol. wont somebody save me from all these pieces?!?!