Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

What happened to Trump Water though?

It's called piss, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

gently caress SNEEP posted:

It's called piss, op

:pisstape:???

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Haulin Oates posted:

I think he's only in it for the bespoke cartoon suits

Well with Scooby he doesnt have to be restricted to just orange. Since hes got a suit made already with Daphnes colours now he gets to have even more tailor-made inspired by the rest of the cast.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Agent Escalus posted:

Well with Scooby he doesnt have to be restricted to just orange. Since hes got a suit made already with Daphnes colours now he gets to have even more tailor-made inspired by the rest of the cast.

Nathen will definitely rock a Fred ascot.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen will definitely rock a Fred ascot.

I think he could pull it off

Haulin Oates
Nov 11, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent Escalus posted:

My dream is that he'll someday start Sailor MoonEATS and gets a suit for each sailor scout.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i would go all the way to canada for usagiEATS

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Its not over until we get UrotsukidojEATS. Its all tentacles, all the time.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

instagram recommended i look at the egeez instagram account, which nathen is connected to, and there's a background image on their website of a stack of marvel pillows, that i am fairly confident was a display in the miniso at the eaton centre

just lol at the mental image of nathen wandering into another store and taking a photo of their display like 'yeah this is my store now'

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
How many of these businesses have to fail before we see Fritz the Cat Eats?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

"A Cancel Culture Exclusive"

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

What the gently caress

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I can't figure out if the entergagement thing is sincere, ironic, or an attempt to be ironic while clearly actually being sincere.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mycelia posted:

I can't figure out if the entergagement thing is sincere, ironic, or an attempt to be ironic while clearly actually being sincere.

Well, either way im entergaged

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

mycelia posted:

Knowing Nathan I'm sure it was sincere. It's such a dumb and lazy corporate buzzword that he probably thought was genius and would help make a Brand.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I...literally have no idea what to make of this.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

im more concerned that he's recommending that you meddle with supermarkets which i can only assume means making videos of yourself licking produce etc

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

lol I hope nathen pivots to Garfield Eats: The Appsperience The Woke Mafia Tried To Censor

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Pretty good posted:

lol I hope nathen pivots to Garfield Eats: The Appsperience The Woke Mafia Tried To Censor

He so reminds me of Trump, but like with no power, though granted Trump had no power up until he nearly randomly became president. Which to be fair Trump was pretty much a punchline up until 2016.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Looking forward to some spicy takes from Garfield

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Garfields back, and he just wants to be able to say the n-word.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

Garfields back, and he just wants to be able to say the n-word.

Can't Jon just pound dog cum in peace?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Can't Jon just pound dog cum in peace?

pound??? you mean shelter???

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Feline Mind Meld posted:

pound??? you mean shelter???

Jon is a man of action OP. He grabs life (mug of dog cum) by the horns (handle).

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jan 24, 2021

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Garfield said the n word

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I feel like Garfield should not have said the n word but it's also the type of personality that will never appreciate why, or care.

Garfield, you rascal.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Frank Frank posted:

I...literally have no idea what to make of this.

This would be incredible with "Laura Palmers Theme" playing instead of whatever the hell that song was

Disco Pope fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jan 24, 2021

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garfield hates Mondays and..."The Global Elite".

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You know when you holler at a cat to stop licking its rear end or whatever and it just pauses, and you're like 'don't you dare, you little poo poo. Don't you DARE'
And then it just goes back to doing it?
That's Garfield but with the n word

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Problem: People are complaining the "garfield hates mondays" jokes are getting tired

Solution: not this lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sure, Garfield wrapping himself up in his blanket and complaining about waking up was a bit worn out, but trying to make it fresh by having Garfield wrap himself in the confederate flag and complain about "those people" was probably a misstep.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

Come to think of it, the strip and cartoon show are the whitest things around. Kid me didn't really notice that every human was lily-white, even the hobo passing by who Garfield just handed Jon's coat over to.

Haulin Oates
Nov 11, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent Escalus posted:

Come to think of it, the strip and cartoon show are the whitest things around. Kid me didn't really notice that every human was lily-white, even the hobo passing by who Garfield just handed Jon's coat over to.

You can't get in trouble for how you portray minorities if you don't portray any minorities

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

That's pretty much what Scott Adams said except with more mental gymnastics (like everything else he does).

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Scott Adams can go shove a Dilberito up his rear end in a top hat!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Garfield....eats poo poo lmao wow rack 'em

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Line Em Up

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
garfield's heated gamer moment

Fur20