Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
everyone's forgotten about m4a already so i can't imagine ol jimmy hanging around the zeitgeist much longer either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Why have I not gotten 2000 yet

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

jimmy dore being the first person to bring up these contradictions should not really be part of the conversation anymore. i think jimmy dore is a Jimmy Bore, but the people pushing FTV i think clearly won the debate, and trying to circle it back to a discussion on how you feel about jimmy dore is a real indictment on the priorities of people who just treat this stuff as personality-driven twitter drama

thanks, mr christman

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Bootleg Trunks posted:

lol that the Georgia campaign workers were calling people for the Senate run-off and promising $2000

An entire generation of Democrats will sit out the next 20 years of elections if it doesn't come through

THS
Sep 15, 2017

The Muppets On PCP posted:

thanks, mr christman

havent even watched his vlogs, where christman yells at the twitch stream and rants about the american civil war, for weeks, so i take that as a compliment

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

MorrisBae posted:

lol that the Georgia campaign workers were calling people for the Senate run-off and promising $2000

An entire generation of Democrats will sit out the next 20 years of elections if it doesn't come through

this is actually the desired outcome

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Vim Fuego posted:

what the gently caress, no. they should be disenfranchised

We already were by the dnc.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

They just loving love losers, don't they.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

xtal posted:

Joe Biden knew exactly what he was saying, he just hoped you didn't

Somehow I don't think Joe Biden is all that experienced or understanding of the physiology of gunshot wounds, actually. I think he's probably just as misguided as most Americans and thinks Limb Shot = Less Deadly (why not just shoot the knife out of the perp's hand????)

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

colin and condi erasure hate to see it (i don’t care about sos v sec def distinction)

https://twitter.com/nhannahjones/status/1352790491952275456?s=21

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

MorrisBae posted:

An entire generation of Democrats will sit out the next 20 years of elections

Way ahead of you boss

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Laterite posted:

everyone's forgotten about m4a already so i can't imagine ol jimmy hanging around the zeitgeist much longer either

m4a stands for "masks 4 america" now

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Tough poo poo. Anti FTV wanted to focus on him, so expect to keep hearing about him.

I will personally shoot a strongly worded email to shut the gently caress up to every anti FTV media personality to make this happen.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

colin and condi erasure hate to see it (i don’t care about sos v sec def distinction)

she immediately begins having a meltdown in the next tweet, lmao

https://twitter.com/nhannahjones/status/1352802938016718851?s=20

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Bootleg Trunks posted:

$1400 checks went from Feb to Mar and now to April. LMAO were going to end up with a $50 gift card like 2 months after Christmas.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Quetzadilla posted:

Not even joking. The Dems are always worried about winning too hard.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

4 years of corporate looting then fascism

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Quetzadilla posted:

they explicitly want the republican base so yes

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i hate this idiot so loving much STAY OUT OF HISTORY YOU GODDAMN MORON

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

readingatwork posted:

$1400 checks went from Feb to Mar and now to April. LMAO were going to end up with a $50 gift card like 2 months after Christmas.

I'm reversing my previous stance. Let the fascist mob back into the capitol building lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

She gets schooled constantly in her mentions. Kinda shocking someone that dumb won awards for ostensibly being insightful.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Theres millions of black people who DON'T invest in raytheon, why not get one of them

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

obama was the highest commander in all of the military, why on earth would the military's executive vice president matter in 20 loving 21

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

$50k is less than half of my student loan debt lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

MorrisBae posted:

There's not gonna be 20 more years of elections. we have 1-3 cycles left before there is some sort of fundamental change, I think balkanization but who knows

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

obama was the highest commander in all of the military, why on earth would the military's executive vice president matter in 20 loving 21

because joe biden is Letting a minority also give orders to bomb foreigners, isn't that progress???

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

i vomit kittens posted:

$50k is less than half of my student loan debt lmao

:same:

Would I take it? Yes. Would I still complain about it and demand better? Also yes

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Joe doesn't owe you anything.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Judakel posted:

Joe doesn't owe you anything.

It's true, he explicitly ran on this.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

Wait, so she is telling us that the Kaiser's agents were indeed "stirring up the negros" as the NYT told us a hundred years ago? And BLM is a Russian ploy? I'm sure there's some more benign reading to that first Tweet, but I'm not sure what it would be.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Taintrunner posted:

She is constantly having a meltdown. It is loving incredible.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
drat racists probably don't like Justice Thomas either smdh

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

genericnick posted:

Wait, so she is telling us that the Kaiser's agents were indeed "stirring up the negros" as the NYT told us a hundred years ago? And BLM is a Russian ploy? I'm sure there's some more benign reading to that first Tweet, but I'm not sure what it would be.

lmao oh my god she's complaining about lord dunmores proclamation that promised freedom to slaves of americans that joined the british

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I think her position is more "we shouldn't have these weaknesses in the first place and the trouble is compunded when enemies exploit them", which is a pretty normal stance if you're the kind of sicko that doesn't crave American defeat in every theater. She doesn't get that these weaknesses are innate to America and will exist as long as America exists

The real reason she's mad is she wants to feel good about something, anything, and she's mad that that thing can't be war criminals

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao oh my god she's complaining about lord dunmores proclamation that promised freedom to slaves of americans that joined the british

Seems like a pretty good deal tbh, why do we hate the British Empire again?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Deified Data posted:

I think her position is more "we shouldn't have these weaknesses in the first place and the trouble is compunded when enemies exploit them", which is a pretty normal stance if you're the kind of sicko that doesn't crave American defeat in every theater. She doesn't get that these weaknesses are innate to America and will exist as long as America exists

The real reason she's mad is she wants to feel good about something, anything, and she's mad that that thing can't be war criminals

her whole point seems to be "it is bad when foreign countries use america's hosed upness against it, therefore instead of solving the hosed upness it is better to have a black person in charge as this will somehow prevent foreign nations from dividing us racially"

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

MorrisBae posted:

"Holy poo poo we can win in the south if we promise these proles a mere pittance?"

*delivers half a pittance*

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
it seems to me that there is not much point trying to get into hannah jones' head unless you desperately want prodromal schizophrenia

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Terror Sweat posted:

Can't tell if people are getting the ironic humor or it's a bit or if they believe america deserved 9/11

Listen Jack,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

The Oldest Man posted:

"Holy poo poo we can win in the south if we promise these proles a mere pittance?"

*delivers half a pittance*

Holy poo poo a historically poor state responded to promises of material help.

Let’s not follow through on that promise now.