Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Spaced God posted:

I'm two pages late to old meme chat but no one I know or meet online these days has an appreciation for Homestar Runner and it kills my soul

if ppl don't know homestar runner it's their loss, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

sorry i only know trump

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Trump is like the king of town

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Spaced God posted:

I'm two pages late to old meme chat but no one I know or meet online these days has an appreciation for Homestar Runner and it kills my soul

I like homestarruner :unsmith:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

CODChimera posted:

sorry i only know trump

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Where are my joe biden bucks in cash

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

words words words words words words punchline

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

truenep

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

f

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

U

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

C

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

K

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Y

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

O

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

U

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dont hang with magic johnson

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Buddykins posted:

dont hang with magic johnson

Yeah look at what happened to kobe

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

bout to drink vanilla extract cause ran out of booze

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

booze loving owns

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Buddykins posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

feel the burn in yer nose don't ya

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Hello everyone this is your kindly friend reminder that you should drink some water and take your vitamins and meds and poo poo. We need everyone at their best for posting, after all.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Spaced God posted:

I like Homestar Runner

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
when I was in the mental hospital after admitting myself for a suicide attempt, this young upper middle class guy came in who lived in Dallas and was coming off a crack withdrawl. He had gone on a bender and ended up in galveston without remembering the past week. His family forced him into a rehab center and he went nuts and attacked the staff, so they put him in the loony bin.

We're friends now and he's been clean for 2 years and is getting married this summer.

Don't overdo it on cocaine y'all

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I have a really great memory of doing a bunch of cocaine and going sledding in this super beautiful snowstorm at a friend's cabin, maybe 5 years ago?. Like it was the best loving way to go sledding ever, my god.

But I don't do that anymore lol

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

galenanorth posted:

I like Homestar Runner

I should amend my statement to exclude SA because SA, unlike most places on the internet my young rear end goes to, is full of olds whose brains are burdened with terminally online

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Spaced God posted:

I should amend my statement to exclude SA because SA, unlike most places on the internet my young rear end goes to, is full of olds whose brains are burdened with terminally online

???

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I haven't really thought about it much since the 2000s, though. I mean, I like Invader Zim, but I haven't seen it since it originally aired except for the movie since I'm not big on re-watching things

I never played Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People so I'll go back and play that sometime

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 16:53 on Jan 24, 2021

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Spaced God posted:

gently caress you

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

good morning

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

galenanorth posted:

I haven't really thought about it much since the 2000s, though. I mean, I like Invader Zim, but I haven't seen it since it originally aired except for the movie since I'm not big on re-watching things

I never played Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People so I'll go back and play that sometime

invader zim still blows my mind. someone at nickelodeon read johnny the homicidal maniac and thought, this guy needs his own children's cartoon

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

CODChimera posted:

sorry i only know trump

trup rules everything around me

tream

get the troompee

donnie donnie trim yall

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

Aceofblue posted:

I have a really great memory of doing a bunch of cocaine and going sledding in this super beautiful snowstorm at a friend's cabin, maybe 5 years ago?. Like it was the best loving way to go sledding ever, my god.

what’s wrong with sledding

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Aceofblue posted:

sledding or cocaine?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/seanoconnz/status/1353136614424276992?s=19

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CODChimera posted:

sorry i only know trump

We have to find a new high, I know it will be hard (impossible, of which hard is a part!)

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Puff_Iya/status/1353022643566489601 teunp

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

ArmZ posted:

sledding or cocaine?

Both :negative: I just do weed now and I ended up with a bunch of chronic illnesses involving my nerves and joints and it turns out hiking up a hill with a cane to go sledding is not really worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

this reminds me of the argument over who is the worst president