Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

seiferguy posted:

Wrong major WA state city, but still... acab jfc

Whoops I got too worked up over it. My bad

Cops... no thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I’m sure the police will get right to work on solving this one

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I heard about it as it was happening and I walked past that intersection earlier in the day but even then it's super jarring to see the video pop up itt

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Ah, I'm sure the Seattle Times opinion room is solemnly smearing boot polish on their tongues as we speak

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

this leopard is just beating up half this village

https://i.imgur.com/wr6cJRw.mp4

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Fast and the Furious 9 is getting a gritty reboot huh?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

FizFashizzle posted:

this leopard is just beating up half this village

https://i.imgur.com/wr6cJRw.mp4

What the gently caress, how are so many people running hahaha

Critical morale failure, villagers routing

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
That Ford Explorer feared for it's life.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

https://twitter.com/gophawaii/status/1353194880898453509?s=19

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Yep, definitely nothing infamous has happened in Hawaii as a result of patriotism and love of country!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

shirts and skins posted:

What the gently caress, how are so many people running hahaha

Critical morale failure, villagers routing

I'm the two guys who run into each other, allowing the leopard to attack me

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I love to grab my Xfinity voice remote, and with a warm smile say “King of Queens on Peacock” into the remote and a few seconds later I’m laughing and enjoying

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I like to pretend that later in life Carrie Hefernnan moved to Jersey and married a guy named Jackie, becoming Rosalie Aprile from the Sopranos

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

How did King of Queens end? Based on how profoundly unhappy they were, the most likely finale seems like a murder-suicide, but I doubt that was it.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Waking up with a migraine is my favorite thing in the world. Just the best, I love having my entire day be a wash before I even get out of bed.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hot Diggity! posted:

I'm the two guys who run into each other, allowing the leopard to attack me

They seem really unprepared for the actuality that a leopard is big and mean and strong?

I mean no one expected the cat to get out of the really bad netting attempt I'm sure, but hell, I don't blame people too much for running away. I'd at least like a stick or a rock if I was going to try to save someone from a leopard attack.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Blowjob Overtime posted:

How did King of Queens end? Based on how profoundly unhappy they were, the most likely finale seems like a murder-suicide, but I doubt that was it.

I dunno, I’ve never seen the last season. Besides Seinfeld I usual avoid the later seasons of long running comedies

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I’m not sure why I ever expected the GOP to do the smart thing and purge the crazies from the party. They have been embracing the nut jobs more and more for the last like 40 years.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

C-Euro posted:

Waking up with a migraine is my favorite thing in the world. Just the best, I love having my entire day be a wash before I even get out of bed.

Hey migraine buddy, it’s fun, ain’t it? Even better when you have to work on a day where nothing of importance can really be accomplished and a verified 94% of your work is just about saying a person touched an order within a certain amount of time, even if they can’t do anything about it. :suicide:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

addie had diarrhea all night. she whined to go out every hour.

she's on lockdown for the next couple of days to see if we can get this taken care of. Almost certainly has to do with the turkey poo poo in the back yard she likes to snack on.

guess i can't let her outside by herself anymore. :suicide:

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

C-Euro posted:

I have real bad case of TMJ so while not a migraine I understand completely about an entire day being wasted. People don't understand that at all which is frustrating. Like I used to tell some old co-workers, it's not like I'm playing hooky and fishing or playing video games, I'm laying in bed either in pain or heavily medicated.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

Almost certainly has to do with the turkey poo poo in the back yard she likes to snack on.

Assuming these are wild turkeys there are things you can do supposedly, but googling it I laughed at the idea that you just stand guard with an umbrella and open it quickly to startle them.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Man, they almost had me. So patriotic we'll beat up people with an American flag.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

Assuming these are wild turkeys there are things you can do supposedly, but googling it I laughed at the idea that you just stand guard with an umbrella and open it quickly to startle them.

One of my summer jobs during college was greenskeeping. Best summer job ever. Spend all day outside, mostly mowing grass, sometimes raking bunkers, seriously kicked rear end. A couple of retired old guys did it too because we got free golf on the course.

But the funniest thing was we had carte blanche authority to chase off the wild turkeys on the course. They would otherwise tear up the greens to get to the grubs underneath. Basically what this meant was a bunch of 18 - 22 year old guys are chasing turkeys around on riding lawnmowers.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Grittybeard posted:

Wild turkeys are among the most rear end in a top hat-ish creatures to walk this earth. They basically just want to end you and all you love.

When my parents retired and moved from Chicago to north-central Wisconsin, it was to a 220-acre property in the woods in the middle of nowhere in Waushara County. There were turkeys everywhere, and I never saw my miniature schnauzer run so fast as he did after disturbing a nest. That little guy was lovingbooking it, with four or five giant turkeys storming after him like some crazed water buffalo.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Holy hell what an infuriating article. The AP is doing both sides poo poo with QAnon people:

quote:

Abbas’s metric for discerning truth relies in part on intuition and faith.

“When I speak truth or I see something, I get goosebumps,” she said. “It’s a guide from God that I feel maybe I’m on the right track.”

That's not truth, that's insanity.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/Legendary/status/1353387222343454722?s=20

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Oh god

https://twitter.com/70s_party/status/1353388497583943680

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

shirts and skins posted:

Ah, I'm sure the Seattle Times opinion room is solemnly smearing boot polish on their tongues as we speak

Well, as you can see, it was actually a gust of wind that knocked the people over, not the cops

https://twitter.com/seattletimes/status/1353224057030930432

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

why does king kong have an axe

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

This honestly rustles my jimmies. King Kong & Godzilla are representations of gigantic forces beyond human control (natural vs. nuclear). It's like choosing between a 5.6 earthquake and a Trident II D5.

If I can find a theater with good safety protocols to see this, I'll be there.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heP3s725hSA

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

fartknocker posted:

Hey migraine buddy, it’s fun, ain’t it? Even better when you have to work on a day where nothing of importance can really be accomplished and a verified 94% of your work is just about saying a person touched an order within a certain amount of time, even if they can’t do anything about it. :suicide:

SundayMoney posted:

I have real bad case of TMJ so while not a migraine I understand completely about an entire day being wasted. People don't understand that at all which is frustrating. Like I used to tell some old co-workers, it's not like I'm playing hooky and fishing or playing video games, I'm laying in bed either in pain or heavily medicated.

Appreciate the condolences, we have three hours of house viewings scheduled this afternoon and our realtor, while really good, is extremely annoying :negative: These things slowly fade over the course of the day for me, at least.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

seiferguy posted:

Well, as you can see, it was actually a gust of wind that knocked the people over, not the cops

Some more of that good ol' community safety.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

seiferguy posted:

Ah there it is.

quote:

Police spokesperson Wendy Haddow told the newspaper the crowd had gathered at South Ninth Street between Court A and Pacific Avenue for street racing, and that after the police officer used his bullhorn to address the group, people began pounding on the SUV windows. The officer drove away because he feared for his safety, Haddow said

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

why does king kong have an axe

Apes create and use tools duh

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

looks like total poo poo lol

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I know it’ll inevitably disappoint me, but I’m so goddamn hype for Dragon Ball Kong

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

is this in the same cinematic universe as those other godzilla movies i didnt watch

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

is this in the same cinematic universe as those other godzilla movies i didnt watch

looks like it based on the human cast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

FizFashizzle posted:

Yes. This is the fourth and final Legendary MonsterVerse movie.