Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmao but also :(

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The Klowner posted:

Lmao but also :(

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lmfaoooo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The hotel cleaners tucked my switch in like a baby and I'm losing my mind the more I look at it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

lmfao

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

I took off work today because there was a popular fan theory that there would be a secret Smash direct.. could still happen tbh

net cafe scandal posted:

The fan consensus is that it’s been rescheduled to next week.

net cafe scandal posted:

Honestly a little worried that I won’t make rent this month.. guess I shouldn’t have taken off work three times during one pay period. The Smash hype is real doe.

net cafe scandal posted:

I don’t want to reveal too much but if you’re a Nintrndo fan you might want to make sure you have off on the 8th.

net cafe scandal posted:

Let’s just say there’s a very credible rumor.

net cafe scandal posted:

...I must use a sick day.

net cafe scandal posted:

I got so mad that the Grinch leak was incorrect that I reappropriared the money I was going to use to buy a Switch and Smash and two gamecube controllers and bought a new gaming PC instead, which I regret now that I’ve been watching footage of pros playing the leaked copy several hours a day generally, and have come to the conclusion that while it’s not Melee fast, it’s still prettt fast and mechanically toight overall, and I can’t play it on launch while others on the forum with less personal and emotional investment in the Smash hoipe cycle get to instead, which come to think of it has happened more or less for every smash game I’ve played since Brawl. So I shouldn’t make the thread

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

i think about these posts a lot

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

jesus christ lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

old guy with a three-foot-long beard standing on a street corner with a large sign that says "The secret Smash Direct is nigh"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

lmfao

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

The Grinch leak.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:sweatdrop:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Everyone in the shelter hoisting me up in celebration when all my predictions came true

net cafe scandal posted:

Everyone in the shelter beating and stabbing me to death when my predictions were way off base.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This morn I bought a 256GB SD card for my Swinch. *leans against the furniture in this thread like I've been around a long time*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Caithness posted:

When I was 5 I thought blank vhs tapes would have what you wrote on the label in them so I scrawled DONALD DUCK PLUTO MICKEY MOUSE on one

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

I don’t want to reveal too much but if you’re a Nintrndo fan you might want to make sure you have off on the 8th.

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Some of you guys are alright. I won't be going to school on the 8th.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Brewing coffee for the Smash Direct and chuckling thinking about how understaffed they are for the morning rush at Cracker Barrel today. Not my problem, asswipes.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Lmao

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Lol @ everything

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Lol @ everything

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this thread is only second to the friday night motherfucker thread in number of pages and has so many posts and events that would goldmine any other one lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

this thread is only second to the friday night motherfucker thread in number of pages and has so many posts and events that would goldmine any other one lol

Nintendo

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Ruffini posted:

Nintendo

Nintendo 🤝

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao at the last page

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Mario (マリオ): Japanese, lit. Ma (man) + rio (of jumping), or "Jump Man"