Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

RFC2324 posted:

It drives me nuts that almost every 'make isk' guide starts with 'have 30 million sp and/or several billion isk'

I wish one of the people who knows all the money making inside and out would roll a new character, and do the money making bit with no outside support (like being bankrolled by their main) and figure out an isk making for idiot newbies guide.

I can't ask for people to subsidize my attempts to figure poo poo out, the only thing I ever made isk at in this game was ratting in delve with a carrier or an isktar, and it took 5 years of grinding to get to having those. I'm too old for 5 years of grinding
The number one problem with this is that there are two components: SP and player knowledge. The things that are low SP are high in player knowledge requirements and vice versa.

Exploration is pretty low in SP requirements, but understanding drag bubble mechanics and how to travel safely with a CovOps in null sec are complicated and made obscure by CCP's abysmal documentation. Acquiring that knowledge is measured in the billions of isk through hilarious lossmails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

I have a small army of t2 comp/cap comp, reaction, bpo copy alts ... they sit around 5-6 mill SP, but are completely useless for actually flying things. Then I have some other alts that can do most T2 hulls on top of comps, they have a bit more SP :v:

T2 production is generally 3:2:1 reactions:comps:hulls, unless you source the lower-end complex goo from the market.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

RFC2324 posted:

Yeah, industry seems to need a stable of paid for alts to actually be profitable, and to break into the big leagues you have to be socially adept enough to get some alliance's leadership to give you those inner circle contracts.

Lets not kid ourselves, being part of alliance leadership is the way to be eve rich. Where do you think all that test alliance money goes?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I'm trying to wrap my head around T2 hull production but the amount of basic materials and intermediate reaction/manufacturing steps makes my head hurt just trying to figure out how not to lose my shirt on it.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Dik Hz posted:

The number one problem with this is that there are two components: SP and player knowledge. The things that are low SP are high in player knowledge requirements and vice versa.

Exploration is pretty low in SP requirements, but understanding drag bubble mechanics and how to travel safely with a CovOps in null sec are complicated and made obscure by CCP's abysmal documentation. Acquiring that knowledge is measured in the billions of isk through hilarious lossmails.

Gonna say also conflicting reports, because when I was looking to get into exploration a month or so ago, I was told not to bother without being able to fly covops ships, as well as high levels in exploration skills. Like, you need 5s in the basic skills to be able to reliably pinpoint profitable sites, which is several months of training for a newbie.

Being a newbie apparently involves several months of uselessness and money loss no matter what you do.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

It drives me nuts that almost every 'make isk' guide starts with 'have 30 million sp and/or several billion isk'

I wish one of the people who knows all the money making inside and out would roll a new character, and do the money making bit with no outside support (like being bankrolled by their main) and figure out an isk making for idiot newbies guide.

I can't ask for people to subsidize my attempts to figure poo poo out, the only thing I ever made isk at in this game was ratting in delve with a carrier or an isktar, and it took 5 years of grinding to get to having those. I'm too old for 5 years of grinding

These exist, but everyone shits on them, even in here because they require being active and doing stuff, something most old players are allergic to and therefore poo poo on. Everyone (including me) misses afk carrier/rorqual income and the bar for for me for feeling good about active moneymaking is set at 900m isk/hr titan ratting because that actually felt like it was worth the effort.

You can roll into abyssal running day 1 (with the 1million SP you get from a referral code) in a 2 million isk ship and pay for it on your first site, then by the time you have a weeks worth of skills you can be running t1 abyssals for 30-50m per hour in a worm or hookbill. This is still small potatoes but within a month you can be running t2 filaments in an assault frigate for 75-80m isk/hour and it only requires knowledge to get started.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.

Wibla posted:

I have a small army of t2 comp/cap comp, reaction, bpo copy alts ... they sit around 5-6 mill SP, but are completely useless for actually flying things. Then I have some other alts that can do most T2 hulls on top of comps, they have a bit more SP :v:

T2 production is generally 3:2:1 reactions:comps:hulls, unless you source the lower-end complex goo from the market.

I'm trying to sort out w-space reactions now and even using online resources I know i'm going to end up wasting money doing something wrong. I just hope I anchor the right structures because gee do I look forward to buying some cores.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

L0cke17 posted:

You can roll into abyssal running day 1 (with the 1million SP you get from a referral code) in a 2 million isk ship and pay for it on your first site, then by the time you have a weeks worth of skills you can be running t1 abyssals for 30-50m per hour in a worm or hookbill. This is still small potatoes but within a month you can be running t2 filaments in an assault frigate for 75-80m isk/hour and it only requires knowledge to get started.

I can't even get info on newbie level abyssals out of goons because of this attitude. Is there a write up anywhere on how to do these?

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

RFC2324 posted:

I can't even get info on newbie level abyssals out of goons because of this attitude. Is there a write up anywhere on how to do these?

https://goonfleet.com/index.php/top...mega-with-fits/

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

I can experiment with them tonight if you want unless someone has a good setup.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Sickening posted:

Lets not kid ourselves, being part of alliance leadership is the way to be eve rich. Where do you think all that test alliance money goes?

Step away from the embezzlement pie!

L0cke17 posted:

These exist, but everyone shits on them, even in here because they require being active and doing stuff, something most old players are allergic to and therefore poo poo on. Everyone (including me) misses afk carrier/rorqual income and the bar for for me for feeling good about active moneymaking is set at 900m isk/hr titan ratting because that actually felt like it was worth the effort.

I make >5B/h on my T2 poo poo, but it's by no means passive income :colbert:

Abyssal running is the next big thing and it's very newbie-friendly as you already described. IMO the biggest thing is to not try to pay for omega with plex starting out, that's an effort/time trap.

Lorem ipsum posted:

I'm trying to sort out w-space reactions now and even using online resources I know i'm going to end up wasting money doing something wrong. I just hope I anchor the right structures because gee do I look forward to buying some cores.

I've been doing reactions for 10 years, (super)capital manufacturing for nearly as long, and T2 prod for a year and some change - and even I haven't bothered looking at w-space reactions, heh.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
IF you want to make good money with limited time engagement and under the constraints of a risk/reward hierarchy which is more easily understood than wormhole ratting and requires substantially less investment....

... some devilishly handsome goon with loving boatloads of ISK made an astonishingly good post about how to do it in the abyss, for anyone from the poorest new bee to the oldest bitter vet

so far, in my experience, the best risk vs reward is still the exotic gila (although holy poo poo actually the vagabong is cool and good) - you basically cannot be killed if you follow the guide. lower tiers are totally workable and we have some good fits and recommendations for people with much lower skills. ive got a week worth of updates to do to it, including the loot tables, but its good stuff.

also this is definitely the gooniest guide (read: I tried to make it fun to actually read) to getting where you want to be if you're hurting for cash - turns out the EVE pve community are really lovely writers who only ever half explain things.

if you're starting out and you're apprehensive about anything don't be afraid to :justpost:. if you need a little help starting out or a sweet deal on a faction hull or something ask around, or PM me. i'd be extremely happy to arrange to get you into a hull on the cheap if you're willing to sell me the BPCs you get in the abyss. i will also buy your red/white loot for fair prices - sometimes the buy orders on 1dq are good and sometimes they're 40% Jita because people are lovely assholes.

i love triangle ships and any BPCs you sell to me will be made for use by the alliance, as well as DELTA SQAD and also inferior squad theta.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Hexel posted:

isktars in deklein was the golden age of eve pve :colbert:

Back in 2012 there were kind goons who'd drop containers with the coords to the sites they just ratted for newbees to salvage. I made absurd amounts of isk in a Noctis until I got ganked one day.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

There's an OK write-up on the forums but it is put of date with the most recent patches and if you follow it blindly you will just die. There's a couple good youtube channels but there's A LOT to cover. Like to cover all the combination in 1 kind of filament takes hours of video to explain. The best up to date youtube channel is Hateless gaming, https://youtube.com/c/HateLesSGaming but I disagree with some of his conclusions about what you should run (he's all in on gilas ASAP running t3 electricals) and he doesn't cover low tier frigate abyssals very well. I found a single worm, hawk, or retribution made significantly more money than a cheap gila did even with max skills on the Gila and medium skills on the frigates.

I found it most helpful to just run through it with someone who knew WTF was going on for an hour or two then run a bunch myself, died like twice, and
Now I have a pretty good understanding of what is going on and haven't died since.

L0cke17 fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jan 25, 2021

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

L0cke17 posted:

There's an OK write-up on the forums but it is put of date with the most recent patches and if you follow it blindly you will just die. There's a couple good youtube channels but there's A LOT to cover. Like to cover all the combination in 1 kind of filament takes hours of video to explain. The best up to date youtube channel is Hateless gaming, https://youtube.com/c/HateLesSGaming but I disagree with some of his conclusions about what you should run (he's all in on gilas ASAP running t3 electricals) and he doesn't cover low tier frigate abyssals very well. I found a single worm, hawk, or retribution made significantly more money than a cheap gila did even with max skills on the Gila and medium skills on the frigates.

I found it most helpful to just run through it with someone who knew WTF was going on for an hour or two then run a bunch myself, died like twice, and
Now I have a pretty good understanding of what is going on and haven't died since.

:frogout:

e: seriously i spent hours writing thousands of words and it's completely up to date. you suck.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Sickening posted:

We just had someone in this thread talk about how easy production is and then glossed over how much sp you need to to do some basic things. Nothing seems worse bang for its buck sp wise then industry.

That was probably me :shobon:

You need two large skill injectors per character and one account for reactions, then at least 10 of the two intermed formulae (~200mil per set) and 20 of the carbide formulae (~400mil per set). Then you can clone jump to jita, buy titanium and chrome or vanadium and scandium and some R4 goo at Jita buy, ship it to 1DQ for ~5mil, react it in 1DQ (or elsewhere if you have a way to move the goo and fuel blocks) with your 30 reaction slots and sell to people in gs_isk or on the 1dq market and make money every 2 days.

From there you can branch out to other carbides (do both titanium carbide and termite carbide), or get into middle end composites and keep churning.

The key is less about margin and more about isk velocity. You can start with a relatively small operation and as long as you make money that isk is going to be constantly moving and growing. I started out with 20 reaction slots and 2b isk in 2018 and by the time I got too busy for Eve in early 2019 I had skyrocketed to a net worth of 60b (though this was when vertical integration was less of a thing and you could buy a super carrier for 16b fully fit and rat making 250-300mil/hr)

Reacting low end composites is still profitable because at a certain point the big dogs don’t want to waste slots doing carbides or Sylramics that do 250k isk/hr/slot when they can react high ends that make 1-4mil/hr/slot in the same amount of time and turn all of that goo into a fleet of Muninns or cerbs or whatever

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Yeah, this is it exactly. Someone should add this to the motd in the little bees channel

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Wibla posted:

I've been doing reactions for 10 years, (super)capital manufacturing for nearly as long, and T2 prod for a year and some change - and even I haven't bothered looking at w-space reactions, heh.

Thanks for the morale booster! Hopefully with obscurity comes profit and not destitution!

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

RFC2324 posted:

Gonna say also conflicting reports, because when I was looking to get into exploration a month or so ago, I was told not to bother without being able to fly covops ships, as well as high levels in exploration skills. Like, you need 5s in the basic skills to be able to reliably pinpoint profitable sites, which is several months of training for a newbie.

Being a newbie apparently involves several months of uselessness and money loss no matter what you do.
Nah, you can find anything with low SP (IV in astrometrics, III in rangefinding/pinpointing, double grav-cap rig, in an astero), it just takes longer. Even when you're at 0.25 AU resolution, you can get another order of magnitude on scanning by holding control and dragging the probes in pinpoint formation in closer together. Total sp time: ~3 days omega.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Baculus posted:

:frogout:

e: seriously i spent hours writing thousands of words and it's completely up to date. you suck.

I was talking about this thread, I don't think you wrote this one: https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/304808-program-abyssal-for-beginners-free-ships-and-mentoring/

I somehow missed yours and haven't read it yet. Sorry for offending your e-honor dude.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

L0cke17 posted:

I was talking about this thread, I don't think you wrote this one: https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/304808-program-abyssal-for-beginners-free-ships-and-mentoring/

I somehow missed yours and haven't read it yet. Sorry for offending your e-honor dude.

ahhhh no my bad. i was just proud of my thread because its the first time i ever tumbled dick first into a good post.

part of the reason i made it, is that we had some badly out of date threads on the site and the jabber channel was a really bad source of information if you aren't doing like loving T6s in a HAC.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

My starter cash was from running very low level anoms and sites in highsec for faction mods. You had to roll the dice a lot to get a payout. DG stuff is money but rare, serpentis is more steady drops but cheaper. As you skill up you could run the escalations for deadspace stuff in an assault frig.

I miss the static spawn sites, I had a nice route going through all of gallente space to hit them all.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Dik Hz posted:

Nah, you can find anything with low SP (IV in astrometrics, III in rangefinding/pinpointing, double grav-cap rig, in an astero), it just takes longer. Even when you're at 0.25 AU resolution, you can get another order of magnitude on scanning by holding control and dragging the probes in pinpoint formation in closer together. Total sp time: ~3 days omega.

Another's thing we need a good, up to date, write-up for in the wiki/forums

Speaking of which, both of those are in desperate need of cleanup. Its worse than googling it because I can usually tell with google, while goons willl still be discussing things that were accurate a decade ago without updating the OP. Or maybe they did! Who knows?!

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

RFC2324 posted:

Whoever told you this told you wrong, you can do the sites in a T1 exploration ship with 3s & 4s for probing skills. It will take more time & patience to probe down the level 3 sites, because you will need to reduce your probes to smaller sizes to get the hit, and you probably can't skip some sizes like a high-skills, faction-geared ship can. The sites that you can't lock down as a newbie are also the ones that will kill you if you don't know their mechanics.

Being a newbee right now is more difficult than normal, because the pve stuff is on the backburner. So the easiest day-1 newbee job (salvage janitor) isn't available and the opportunities to teach other things are limited.

RFC2324 posted:

I feel like you are either asking in the wrong places or just don't have your eyes open.

edit:

RFC2324 posted:

Yeah, this is it exactly. Someone should add this to the motd in the little bees channel
oh geez get on jabber and the forum, not little bees

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Baculus posted:

IF you want to make good money with limited time engagement and under the constraints of a risk/reward hierarchy which is more easily understood than wormhole ratting and requires substantially less investment....

... some devilishly handsome goon with loving boatloads of ISK made an astonishingly good post about how to do it in the abyss, for anyone from the poorest new bee to the oldest bitter vet

so far, in my experience, the best risk vs reward is still the exotic gila (although holy poo poo actually the vagabong is cool and good) - you basically cannot be killed if you follow the guide. lower tiers are totally workable and we have some good fits and recommendations for people with much lower skills. ive got a week worth of updates to do to it, including the loot tables, but its good stuff.

also this is definitely the gooniest guide (read: I tried to make it fun to actually read) to getting where you want to be if you're hurting for cash - turns out the EVE pve community are really lovely writers who only ever half explain things.

if you're starting out and you're apprehensive about anything don't be afraid to :justpost:. if you need a little help starting out or a sweet deal on a faction hull or something ask around, or PM me. i'd be extremely happy to arrange to get you into a hull on the cheap if you're willing to sell me the BPCs you get in the abyss. i will also buy your red/white loot for fair prices - sometimes the buy orders on 1dq are good and sometimes they're 40% Jita because people are lovely assholes.

i love triangle ships and any BPCs you sell to me will be made for use by the alliance, as well as DELTA SQAD and also inferior squad theta.

My main issue is that where in Delve would it be safe to run these things? I legit have only one character, my main, who would be able to run these, and I want him in Delve at all times. Is the M2- keep grid the safest place? Guess not lol Just pick a dead-end like Y-O or 7UTB? Ok, I need to be scanned down, which helps. Are there any places in Delve with deep safes?

School Nickname fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jan 25, 2021

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Collateral Damage posted:

I'm trying to wrap my head around T2 hull production but the amount of basic materials and intermediate reaction/manufacturing steps makes my head hurt just trying to figure out how not to lose my shirt on it.

you pretty much have to make your own spreadsheet with material/reaction costs and go from there. its tedious, but thats what keeps most people out of the production stuff anyway

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Use Nod’s T2 production sheet and that’ll save you 40h of spreadsheet building

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

School Nickname posted:

My main issue is that where in Delve would it be safe to run these things? I legit have only one character, my main, who would be able to run these, and I want him in Delve at all times. Is the M2- keep grid the safest place? Guess not lol Just pick a dead-end like Y-O or 7UTB?

Any of the systems behind 1DQ, or if the Y-OMTZ jump bridge is up, you could jump across to the whole zone behind T-M0FA as that's our "safest" pve space.

1. Open d-scan and look for "combat scan probes" out in the system. That's an indication that some is at least semi-actively hunting in that system, as scan probes have a 1 hour lifetime.
2. Make a safespot bookmark that's as far away from everything, particularly gates, as you can find -- if over 14 AU away from all gates that's best. When you open the abyssal filament it leaves a gate blip that people can see on d-scan, but need probes to warp to. Hunters have d-scan open all the time, but d-scan has 14au range. If your blip is more than 14au from the gates it's unlikely to be noticed by someone just roaming through.

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

L0cke17 posted:

This a thousand times. And newbies spending SP in frigs and learning some flying and ewar skills at the same time, too.

Baculus posted:

seriously i spent hours writing thousands of words and it's completely up to date. you suck.

Your post is good and you should feel good. I posted in it as soon as I saw it, to make it look like an active, good thread about real actual gold in them hills. Because there is!

Also I just genuinely enjoy the abyss; fitting and flying different ships is fun even before the outsized paydays. Pls nobody tell CCP about this as they death march tranquility to austerity.

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

People have mentioned it before but it seems a lot of stuff is out of date. I found a post on the Gooniversity sub about producing for the newbie ship program. A good number of the items they list are less profitable than selling the minerals to buy orders. That's on a character with maxed out T1 production skill a friend gave me back in the day. I don't even know how that's possible unless people made giant stockpiles of the stuff and are selling them just to get their isk our of the things.

As a new player I think it feels like there's not a lot of way to make money because of all the old stuff. I'm a retvet so I knew all the posts and wiki articles about ratting in Deklein weren't relevant anymore. The hottest 'new' player money making strat right now (based on posts and the wiki) seems to be semi AFK ratting in a myrm which is like 4-7 mil ticks depending on skills.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

MrTargetPractice posted:

People have mentioned it before but it seems a lot of stuff is out of date. I found a post on the Gooniversity sub about producing for the newbie ship program. A good number of the items they list are less profitable than selling the minerals to buy orders. That's on a character with maxed out T1 production skill a friend gave me back in the day. I don't even know how that's possible unless people made giant stockpiles of the stuff and are selling them just to get their isk our of the things.

As a new player I think it feels like there's not a lot of way to make money because of all the old stuff. I'm a retvet so I knew all the posts and wiki articles about ratting in Deklein weren't relevant anymore. The hottest 'new' player money making strat right now (based on posts and the wiki) seems to be semi AFK ratting in a myrm which is like 4-7 mil ticks depending on skills.

Mineral prices spiked hard due to CCP changes and mining being, uh, difficult right now, so yes - a lot of T1 stuff is mispriced.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
what is a "tick"? An hour?

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Ok, clone question time. I haven't found this anywhere so asking:

Currently I have a death clone set to 1DQ
I have some implants in my "current" clone.

If I want to "save" my implants can I...

Create then activate jump clone in current station, thus "saving" my implants? Would that make implant clone the "jump clone" for that station? If "jump clone-no implants" dies, do I go to death clone or "implant clone"?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Stereotype posted:

If it's in a ratting discussion, twenty minutes. All bounties you get in 20 minutes are consolidated into a single wallet entry.

CheechLizard
Jul 1, 2000

It stays at 50%, goy!

ASAPI posted:

Create then activate jump clone in current station, thus "saving" my implants? Would that make implant clone the "jump clone" for that station? If "jump clone-no implants" dies, do I go to death clone or "implant clone"?

yes create a new clone in the station and then jump to it, the game will give you a warning if a clone would be destroyed. Jumping to a clone in the same station doesn't give you a jump clone timer for doing it. If you die you respawn in a new clone, not one of the existing ones you have installed

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

evilweasel posted:

If it's in a ratting discussion, twenty minutes. All bounties you get in 20 minutes are consolidated into a single wallet entry.

ah okay that makes sense. 20 minutes is also about how long it takes to fill up an unboosted procurer mining :eng101: There are currently at least five active moons that will get you 7m a tick in that case, and double that if you have a porpoise boosting you. There is one moon that is hard to get to that is 20m a tick

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Stereotype posted:

If people are talking about ratting or isk, 20 minutes. Payouts for rats get bundled up into 20m blobs.

If people are talking about pvp mechanics, gatecamps, and mwd+cloak or instaceptors, 1 second. A number of things in eve happen only at the end of each 1-second "server tick".

ASAPI posted:

yes
yes
when you die you always go to your death clone, creating a new clone body to replace the one that died. the only way to activate a jump clone is to use the jump (and incur the cooldown if you're not in the same station as the target clone)

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Not to knock it, but I'm always skeptical about the ISK/hr purported to come out of WHs. I don't doubt that a grip of sites can have a lot of ISK -- I doubt the sustainability of it. How many hours can you maintain 300 ISK/hr?

A large part of what made nullsec PVE attractive (emphasis on the past tense) is that it was infinitely sustainable.

300m per hour is real, it is actually 1b+ as a group but the sites need a few ships to run. If you own all the ships then you obviously keep everything. If the few ships you have are dreads then you are looking at like 3b+ an hour. It does require SP and either friends or alts and it isn't an afk activity and you will get ganked once in a blue moon. Having a brain or being in a group that rolls holes does make it way safer. But it can be as continuous as you want since you can just roll static if you are out of sites.

In terms of lower SP stuff you can do the Stratios C5 Server Bank thing I mentioned a few pages ago for usually pretty decent money. These sites aren't as common as the normal anoms but there is usually one every C5 system or two. You can also run Wolf-Rayet sites in several T3 destroyers or just one if you stumble across a C13. You can also huff gas. But if you 100% want to do wormhole stuff on a single account with zero friends then server banks are the way to go. You do usually have to take the T3 blueprint things to Jita/Amarr to sell (unless maybe people in Delve are doing T3 prod there? I have no idea).

Also moving blue loot is generally not a big deal since it fits in a fast ship and it doesn't usually take long to find connections to high or low sec. The most dangerous part is going to a busy station (like whatever the one near Jita is called) without a instadock and running into Mr. Tornado, but that is avoidable. It also only takes 15 minutes to roll a hole if you are using a single battleship and a single account. Most people roll in a capital ship in a way that it just takes one pass.

Wormholes are fun

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

ASAPI posted:

Yes, you install a jump clone in a station you're currently in. This will save your implants in that clone and place you in a fresh pod. When you die, you'll awake in a fresh pod in your death clone system. To get back into those implants, you'd have to jumpclone into the clone with implants. If you do it from the same station it doesn't start the jumpclone timer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Thanks all. Didn't want to throw away some implants and wanted to make sure that I am gtg. Now that I am armed with this knowledge I can start throwing away ships like I might have actual space money (never have enough).