Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Baculus posted:

first of all, im a moron get it right.

second of all, be careful what you say we've had several posters admit they were in the class with the developmentally challenged kids and they've not seemed to piece together the other half of that equation.

still lolling at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

still lolling at this

lol

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

christmas boots posted:

So if a minority says/does something stupid it's wrong to call it out as such in a way that it would be fine to do if the person were white? That's seems kind of infantilizing, doesn't it?

Who should not be put down and called stupid in your world?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
im plannin on subsumiong my self-consciousness into a totality of righteous self-abasement that allows me to use the r word whenever i so please, but grant me complete moral supremacy in criticising others

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Baculus posted:

second of all, be careful what you say we've had several posters admit they were in the class with the developmentally challenged kids and they've not seemed to piece together the other half of that equation.

lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

lmao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

literally every post of theirs is answering a question with a question and you're still engaging them lmao you loving rubes

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Samantonio is a rereg but not T-Man’s.

The timing is right, but the manner is all wrong.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

oh poo poo was that the r word I'm sorry I'M SORRY

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Buck Wildman posted:

literally every post of theirs is answering a question with a question and you're still engaging them lmao you loving rubes

This is not a question.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

way to get baited you sheep get on my level

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Baculus posted:

oh my god rofl

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

samantonio posted:

Who should not be put down and called stupid in your world?

Outside of those with genuine mental impairments that would impede them from making intelligent decisions, why should anyone be spared?

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
So let me get this straight:

I posit that I don't want to cut others with slurs anymore.
C-SPAM retorts that I'm policing their words.
I return that I have no control over their actions, I'm simply stating how I've chosen to live my life.
C-SPAM comes back with me being sanctimonious (PC) and that I should butt out of their right to use slurs.
I in turn state that I'm learning how to be a better person and treat others with respect.
C-SPAM infers that I must be a "rereg" for T-man (whatever that is, I'm guessing someone who created another account to get out of some calamity they created)
I tell them that I am not a previous poster, I am new to the site. And I also like treating others with respect.
C-SPAM creates a conspiracy that if not T-man, it must be someone else.

You're becoming Qanon just because I want to treat other with kindness.

There is cognitive dissonance happening in front of your eyes.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
ah now i know you havent spent much time on these forums

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

samantonio posted:

I return that I have no control over their actions, I'm simply stating how I've chosen to live my life.
C-SPAM comes back with me being sanctimonious (PC) and that I should butt out of their right to use slurs.
I in turn state that I'm learning how to be a better person and treat others with respect.
C-SPAM infers that I must be a "rereg" for T-man (whatever that is, I'm guessing someone who created another account to get out of some calamity they created)
I tell them that I am not a previous poster, I am new to the site. And I also like treating others with respect.

actually the summary is you post like a dumbass and your posts are bad and I hate you

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

you should go to d&d this sort of performative moralizing is like heroin for them

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

samantonio posted:

That's a nice post you got there. Be a shame if someone... said it was retarded

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special. We’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know you how feel. But go home, and go home in peace.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

samantonio posted:

Strange. No one suggested you were harvesting children for their adrenaline or whatever. Strange that you would go out of your way to deny it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

it turned out cspam was the pizzeria basement all along

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

samantonio posted:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Buck Wildman posted:

it turned out cspam was the pizzeria basement all along

Comet Sping Pong And Moloch

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
critical in my becoming a better human poster is feeling assured in my moral superiority over posters i am informing of my moral ascendancy

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

samantonio posted:

samantonio, I generally agree with you, but at this point you're just posting through it, you should take a break.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

witness my apotheosis r words

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
You know whats weird is that dan sch eider nick pedo guy has 0 mention of even the allegation on wikipedia and snopes has 0 articles about it either, despite it being a widely shared fact that is true and probably provable. Anyway

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

You know whats weird is that dan sch eider nick pedo guy has 0 mention of even the allegation on wikipedia and snopes has 0 articles about it either, despite it being a widely shared fact that is true and probably provable. Anyway

take a look at the talk page and purify your stomach contents

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
is it ableist if you say someones got poo poo for brains...

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

christmas boots posted:

Strange. No one suggested you were harvesting children for their adrenaline or whatever. Strange that you would go out of your way to deny it

The inference here is that some people on this forum when confronted with a question of "would you tear another person down with the use of a slur?" are more likely to get actively defensive of their right to cut someone else down instead of making the hop towards growth and deciding to be a kind person who doesn't harm others. Once they've decided to latch onto their right to use that word at the expense of how it makes another person feel they've crossed a Rubicon into lack of empathy which to an extreme is represented in the far right fringes.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

samantonio posted:

The inference here is that some people on this forum when confronted with a question of "would you tear another person down with the use of a slur?" are more likely to get actively defensive of their right to cut someone else down instead of making the hop towards growth and deciding to be a kind person who doesn't harm others. Once they've decided to latch onto their right to use that word at the expense of how it makes another person feel they've crossed a Rubicon into lack of empathy which to an extreme is represented in the far right fringes.

I feel like you're making a heckofa leap

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

has anyone said sanctimonio yet?

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

christmas boots posted:

I feel like you're making a heckofa leap

I love extrapolations.

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

has anyone said sanctimonio yet?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

is it ableist if you say someones got poo poo for brains...

Faecephalopathy is a serious condition. :mad:

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
is it ableist to say "i got my brains hosed out of me and now insead of brains i have cum brains and am a cumtard"

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
C-SPAM: You're becoming Qanon just because I want to treat other with kindness.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

C-SPAM: You're becoming Qanon just because I want to treat other with kindness.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

is it ableist to say "i got my brains hosed out of me and now insead of brains i have cum brains and am a cumtard"

is it true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

sounds rough dude