Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
tintower said stupidest, not worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/bhmissouri/status/1353777302996455424?s=21

The stupidest Anne Frank take since Japan made her a magical girl.

So dumb it's gotta be COINTELPRO

But no, no I don't think it is.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
"hotep or cointelpro" is always a fun game

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

StillFullyTerrible posted:

in the show it is revealed that magical girls are suffering engines used by aliens to create energy to delay cosmic entropy, and during part of a montage of various magical girls throughout history one of them is a girl sitting in a cargo train full of people
people decided this was anne frank

the show???

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Well, obviously. It's why they are in Eurovision

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Yes, the Japan show, you know it's all fictional right

(It's Madoka)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The Mormons posthumously baptized both Anne Frank and Hitler. Talk about a take

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

TinTower posted:

Black Hammer is the same group/person that had this same stupid take last year.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Elblanco posted:

I thought the worst Anne Frank take was that she isn't real.

Jesus christ what a sentence.

I thought the teens on tiktok thought it was Helen Keller who was a fraud. Maybe it’s both?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Kellyanne Conway tweeted out a topless nude picture of her teen daughter.

I think that qualifies as IOSM.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Boywhiz88 posted:

Kellyanne Conway tweeted out a topless nude picture of her teen daughter.

I think that qualifies as IOSM.

It was to prove that she is a good mother and that her daughter is garbage who should be ignored. Teen is 16 in this case too, so literally a child.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Didn't the daughter release a video or something about how terrible her parents are a while back? Or was that some other regressives' kid?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
The daughter has been doing a lot of posting about how abusive Kellyanne is along with vids of Kellyanne being abusive so posting the pic was probably so Kellyanne could be all "See, no bruises!" In short gently caress Kellyanne Conway and i'm glad she'll finally shrivel up and disappear from the news.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/police-investigating-kellyanne-conway-after-daughter-po-1846111200

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Desert Bus posted:

The daughter has been doing a lot of posting about how abusive Kellyanne is along with vids of Kellyanne being abusive so posting the pic was probably so Kellyanne could be all "See, no bruises!" In short gently caress Kellyanne Conway and i'm glad she'll finally shrivel up and disappear from the news.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/police-investigating-kellyanne-conway-after-daughter-po-1846111200

quote:

At one point, the cop suggests that Kellyanne take Claudia’s phone, computer, and internet, but Claudia immediately interjected, saying that she bought her phone with her own money and it cannot be taken from her.

Can't be accused of abuse if your kid can't tell anyone

*Galaxy brain*

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Well this just gets more and more hosed up. Poor kid. :(

https://twitter.com/literallysofie/status/1353954112925298688

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Conservatism is a disease, jesus christ.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Desert Bus posted:

Well this just gets more and more hosed up. Poor kid. :(

https://twitter.com/literallysofie/status/1353954112925298688

For bonus uh, fun? Read the replies where some armchair analyst says the kid probably stole her mom’s phone and did it herself.

The logic: Because there’s no way Kellyanne Conway, a lawyer, would be that stupid.

Twitter was a mistake.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Ambitious Spider posted:

I thought the teens on tiktok thought it was Helen Keller who was a fraud. Maybe it’s both?

Probably an audience for Anne Frank/Helen Keller fanfic.

They need to keep the noise down, but Keller's being loud and Frank doesn't know how to tell her.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Biplane posted:

Didn't the daughter release a video or something about how terrible her parents are a while back? Or was that some other regressives' kid?

Yeah that was Claudia. Coincidentally, her dad (George Conway, equally terrible person and Lincoln Project grifter) walked out on the family not too long ago.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Dewgy posted:

For bonus uh, fun? Read the replies where some armchair analyst says the kid probably stole her mom’s phone and did it herself.

The logic: Because there’s no way Kellyanne Conway, a lawyer, would be that stupid.

Twitter was a mistake.
A depressing number of responses are to this tune, of "I'm not sure I believe it" and especially "no mother would do that to her daughter!"
Fucker I've got news about the kind of poo poo some parents will do to their children, stop pretending evil does not exist in this world.

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Vib Rib posted:

A depressing number of responses are to this tune, of "I'm not sure I believe it" and especially "no mother would do that to her daughter!"
Fucker I've got news about the kind of poo poo some parents will do to their children, stop pretending evil does not exist in this world.

You know if it was a prominent Democrat who was accused of doing this they’d drat well believe a parent would do that to their child.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Yeah that was Claudia. Coincidentally, her dad (George Conway, equally terrible person and Lincoln Project grifter) walked out on the family not too long ago.

Her and George have literally been tweeting at each other for days, from the same house. They're still together, happily abusing their children.

Theyre both terrible people, the only reason he even cared was he didn't like trump.

Also, the people defending her totally believe evil exists but only if it's someone they disagree with politically.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

Her and George have literally been tweeting at each other for days, from the same house. They're still together, happily abusing their children.

Theyre both terrible people, the only reason he even cared was he didn't like trump.

Also, the people defending her totally believe evil exists but only if it's someone they disagree with politically.

My mistake, there's so many chud grifters it's kind of hard to keep track of them all.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

TinTower posted:

Kinda weird to say that "Japan" did this, tbh.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Unkempt posted:

Probably an audience for Anne Frank/Helen Keller fanfic.

How about Anne frank/goku?

https://www.angelfire.com/geek/papirini/kousagi/badfic/notsailormoon/gofer/time1.txt

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Fister Roboto posted:

Kinda weird to say that "Japan" did this, tbh.

Goons are notoriously weird about Japan

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

goblin week posted:

If by weird you meant racist then yeah

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

goblin week posted:

Kinda weird to say gonna are weird about this, tbh.

I agree with you.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/insaneppltweets/status/1354143484647759874?s=21

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

normal Japanese people hate gross nerds as much as everyone else

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

If by weird you meant racist then yeah

I suppose so! I don't feel at comfort to point the racism finger at people (i'm white as hell and live in a country where in not-lockdown i saw maybe one non-white person a week) but there's a LOT of posting about how every product of japan's culture is made by and for pedophiles and it's freaky

goblin week has a new favorite as of 20:50 on Jan 26, 2021

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Madoka is a show for girls tho

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

hawowanlawow posted:

normal Japanese people hate gross nerds as much as everyone else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

Will always remain hilarious.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

terrified that the twitter sharks are gonna smell blood in the water

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/tomfriedman/status/1353735161507143682?s=20

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

I'm pretty sure Hogan is still governor last time I checked...

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

hallo spacedog posted:

I'm pretty sure Hogan is still governor last time I checked...

I think he was trying to be sarcastic and failed hideously. Like, the joke was that Hogan is supposed to be such a great governor but is doing a crap job with this.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

The world is flat. So is the surface of Friedman's brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

AlbieQuirky posted:

I think he was trying to be sarcastic and failed hideously. Like, the joke was that Hogan is supposed to be such a great governor but is doing a crap job with this.

Wow yeah I did not pick that up at all from the way it was written.