Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

tmfc posted:

left to right:

lemon bean live budder
rollins live sauce
pineapple express live budder

having a wonderful time

I've got 4 giant jars of weed and I'm still probably going to the dispensary after payday to get some really overpriced live butter because it's just that good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

yup!! only stuff really worth buying in IL, imo

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Gonna get some Everclear and make AVB tincture, I'm guessing there's not much to it besides "put in, let it sit for a while, strain" right?

Also tangentially related, if I can't find any 90% Isopropyl to clean things with, is 95% good ol' fashioned ethanol going to do the job?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Crazycryodude posted:

Gonna get some Everclear and make AVB tincture, I'm guessing there's not much to it besides "put in, let it sit for a while, strain" right?

Also tangentially related, if I can't find any 90% Isopropyl to clean things with, is 95% good ol' fashioned ethanol going to do the job?

yup

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*walks up from behind you and puts arm on shoulder in show of support*

"son, have you ever thought about smoking some weed? i think you should give it a try."

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Weed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i used to hate rolling until i got forced into it a few times by being out of vape carts and only able to get bud and now i view it as a very zen experience that brings the joy times

i totally see why people get into it with elaborate plattered kits

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Took my piss test today. If I don't hear anything bad within like 2 weeks and the job onboarding continues, I'm prob safe to start weeding right? Piss test lady said results take 3-10 days

I got a bunch of Velvet Skies that gently sends me to sleepyland

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

Took my piss test today. If I don't hear anything bad within like 2 weeks and the job onboarding continues, I'm prob safe to start weeding right? Piss test lady said results take 3-10 days

I got a bunch of Velvet Skies that gently sends me to sleepyland

from my understanding a lot of employers don't even test for weed anymore because they don't give a poo poo to screen for it, obviously better safe than sorry and it's not like you could ever ask them up front lol

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

smarxist posted:

from my understanding a lot of employers don't even test for weed anymore because they don't give a poo poo to screen for it, obviously better safe than sorry and it's not like you could ever ask them up front lol

These fuckers even test for nicotine, THC wouldn't surprise me

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

iirc lovelyn's a nurse so they will prob be tested for literally everything. at least i'd assume so.

i always err on the side of extreme caution w/weed tests. it's tempting to just blaze up right after taking the test but you never know. even dumb poo poo like 'oops the lab messed up the sample we need you to come in again' happens (this happened last time I had routine bloodwork done lol, they just completely lost two of my vials of drawn blood)

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

tmfc posted:

iirc lovelyn's a nurse so they will prob be tested for literally everything. at least i'd assume so.

i always err on the side of extreme caution w/weed tests. it's tempting to just blaze up right after taking the test but you never know. even dumb poo poo like 'oops the lab messed up the sample we need you to come in again' happens (this happened last time I had routine bloodwork done lol, they just completely lost two of my vials of drawn blood)

I'm a nurse yeah :(

Test fuckery literally happened to a friend of mine, he pissed, they said it was inconclusive, so he had to piss again, inconclusive again, pissed a third time and he either passed or they let it go

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09xO4QmK7eY

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/jToNvrg.mp4

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

GPOY

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao i tried to do a dab while the banger was still way too hot and it immediately burst into flames

i pulled the dabber out quick enough to save most of it but good lord i was not expecting that

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lovelyn posted:

These fuckers even test for nicotine, THC wouldn't surprise me

Lol I quit a job interview when I saw they tested for nicotine, absolutely unamerican

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
wait there are jobs where you cant smoke at all, even on your free times? wtf

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

wait there are jobs where you cant smoke at all, even on your free times? wtf

the last time i had to piss in a cup i felt like a loving animal, i have no idea how it has become such an ingrained part of our culture with NO pushback

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

smarxist posted:

the last time i had to piss in a cup i felt like a loving animal, i have no idea how it has become such an ingrained part of our culture with NO pushback

it’s because if you gently caress up or get hosed up while working to the point lawyers could get involved a failed piss test absolves the company and insurance policies of having to pay out

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/MemesSurreal/status/1354192691748347906

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my mind is at ease

my body, relaxed

the moment approaches

i will venture to the kitchen

and there i will create something truly delicious

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Chinatown posted:

my mind is at ease

my body, relaxed

the moment approaches

i will venture to the kitchen

and there i will create something truly delicious

I'mmmmmmmmm gonna reach for that granola bar two feet away. In a minute. Probably.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SplitSoul posted:

I'mmmmmmmmm gonna reach for that granola bar two feet away. In a minute. Probably.

no hurry. when the time comes, you will know.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Chinatown posted:

no hurry. when the time comes, you will know.

I accidentally ate five. I'll regret this.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Weed and cat!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
So I stumbled on this dudes YT channel. Its SUPREME high viewing. The video quality and narration is actually amazing. And if you like urban/illegal infiltration stuff its addictive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuKgi8HT-J8

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

So I stumbled on this dudes YT channel. Its SUPREME high viewing. The video quality and narration is actually amazing. And if you like urban/illegal infiltration stuff its addictive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuKgi8HT-J8

this looks like it'd dovetail nicely with femboy fishing

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

smarxist posted:

the last time i had to piss in a cup was for an internship at a newspaper in texas and I when I went to the lab to get it done, there were two cops inside getting into a fight with this absolutely crazy looking redneck guy who was just screaming "I AINT HAD NO FAKE PISS, SHE LYING, SHE LYING, I AINT HAD NO FAKE PISS" and the cop told me to leave when I walked in so I just peaced out and head home

it was a friday and i was expecting to let them know i had to reschedule next week as it was nbd but i got a call early monday morning and the HR lady said "Yep, you're all set, we got your signed employee agreement stuff, your insurance stuff, and we got your drug test back so we're good!"

didn't question it, just paused for a moment and then said thank you and hung up

still dont have any idea how that mixup happened but i celebrated that day by getting unreasonably high and watching fight club

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
my last job drug test ever was the manager handing me a bowl and saying tell me what you think of this stuff. it was pretty good.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I wonder if it's a "reasonable accommodation" under ADA guidelines to be exempted from a weed test if you have a history of seizure

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

help i bought a banger and i can't stop doing dabs

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ultimately it's only really a problem for my wallet, but still

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

It's rude if I don't smoke up with my work colleagues sometimes

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

skewetoo posted:

It's rude if I don't smoke up with my work colleagues sometimes

never smoke with your bosses, though, unless the boss brings the weed

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

tmfc posted:

help i bought a banger and i can't stop doing dabs

realizing i could use my torch to heat up my quartz banger while i work has been a life changing insight

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

also people who use torches for dabs, just buy small construction/industrial propane torches at home depot etc. theyre way cheaper than butane torches and the refills last way longer and again are cheaper

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Man, even though I'm not getting any bud any time soon, Maryland is dragging their loving feet on getting me my medicinal card - my temporary one expired once the new year hit and their portal says I can't do anything online because one is currently being printed

Just mail me a piece of plastic so I can get loving high, how hard is it, I had this paperwork and poo poo in since october

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Hot Karl Marx posted:

also people who use torches for dabs, just buy small construction/industrial propane torches at home depot etc. theyre way cheaper than butane torches and the refills last way longer and again are cheaper

careful though, MAP gas is a lot hotter than butane (roughly double) but you are right a 14oz tank with a pencil torch will last for all of time itself pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Its snowing so we are chilling

A Bakers Cousin has issued a correction as of 02:30 on Jan 28, 2021