Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

He's also finally playing a good video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I agree, Sekiro seriously owns. But having watched Felix stream, I’m guessing he never makes it past Genichiro.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
There are some Souls game easier to cheese for sure.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Sekiro was the basis for Jedi Fallen Order, right? Maybe I should play it. After I finish Witcher 3, Control, Dead Space, Hitman, and Tomb Raider.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Halloween Jack posted:

Sekiro was the basis for Jedi Fallen Order, right? Maybe I should play it. After I finish Witcher 3, Control, Dead Space, Hitman, and Tomb Raider.

More Souls games in general since it would've gone into production before Sekiro came out. It's much much much easier than any of those games though.

The Kingfish posted:

I agree, Sekiro seriously owns. But having watched Felix stream, I’m guessing he never makes it past Genichiro.

No 10 year olds building porches to headshot him so he might have a chance.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm finally trying to play Dark Souls 1 on my switch.

I defeated the Hydra using the power of bullshit. I don't wanna go to Blight Town.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I don't like episodes without Will. Chris is too nice to tell people to shut up, and everyone kind of feels like they're rambling.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I like episodes without Will. Chris is too nice to tell people to shut up, and everyone kind of feels like they're rambling

THS
Sep 15, 2017

it would be bad if it were every episode but sometimes you want felix to aimlessly explain his gambling food pyramid for ten minutes

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

THS posted:

it would be bad if it were every episode but sometimes you want felix to aimlessly explain his gambling food pyramid for ten minutes

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Please don’t encourage improvisational comedy

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

THS posted:

Wrong, I will eat marshmallow fluff for every meal.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Trump absolutely wants to be president again, and the only funny thing to look forward to in 2024 is watching him sabotage the person the GOP nominates. Also I'm glad Matt's saying what I've been thinking, Biden isn't going to step aside in 2024.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Trump absolutely wants to be president again, and the only funny thing to look forward to in 2024 is watching him sabotage the person the GOP nominates. Also I'm glad Matt's saying what I've been thinking, Biden isn't going to step aside in 2024.

The next four years are going to be a desperate, frantic attempt to make people like Kamala Harris.

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1354125478362288129?s=20

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I've never had red wine and Coke, or coffee and Coke. Are they actually any good?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
coffee and coke only really works if you're on a long shift without sleep all week sorta deal

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Red wine and coke is called kalimocho and is great.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kamala's phoniness drives me more insane than anything in politics.

And it is wild what happened to Dr Disrespect hasn't come out.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I would like to see Pepsi Blue and Lemon Pepsi and that weird SoBe soda called "Mr. Green" make a comeback, even as a gimmick thing

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

kalimotxos are awful

Groovelord Neato posted:

And it is wild what happened to Dr Disrespect hasn't come out.

i'm of the opinion it's extremely boring lawyer stuff

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
maybe amazon caught wind he was passing around pro-streamer unionization propaganda? :commissar:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Dr.Radical posted:

Red wine and coke is called kalimocho and is great.

My fraternity brothers from Dominican Republic said that it was a very fratty drink over there, like their version of jungle juice, but that really swishy “metro” guys drank white wine and sprite instead.

In a similar vein, a couple of stripper friends of mine showed me the miracle of black coffee and tequila.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

My fraternity brothers from Dominican Republic said that it was a very fratty drink over there, like their version of jungle juice, but that really swishy “metro” guys drank white wine and sprite instead.

In a similar vein, a couple of stripper friends of mine showed me the miracle of black coffee and tequila.

well yah, black coffee mixed with any one of a variety of liquors is the traditional breakfast of champions®

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i say swears online posted:

kalimotxos are awful

i'm of the opinion it's extremely boring lawyer stuff

It probably is he broke some Twitch contract thing but he was one of the biggest streamers just cutting him loose and nobody letting it slip especially when it's something boring is weird.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Gripweed posted:

The next four years are going to be a desperate, frantic attempt to make people like Kamala Harris.

I'm curious to see if this succeeds. I mean, she's a wholly unpopular politician, but now she's a known entity now, and she's exactly what democrats think their base wants.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Gripweed posted:

Ah yes, her historic rise to the White House. Dropping out of the primary to avoid the embarrassment that would come from losing her own home state after being publicly owned by Tulsi Gabbard, then getting the VP pick because she checked the highest number of diversity boxes. Inspiring stuff.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm drinking a 2:5 mix of vermouth and Coke, it's great! Bringing some goth chick from NCIS energy.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Ah yes, her historic rise to the White House. Dropping out of the primary to avoid the embarrassment that would come from losing her own home state after being publicly owned by Tulsi Gabbard, then getting the VP pick because she checked the highest number of diversity boxes. Inspiring stuff.

don't forget about jumpstarting suckstarting her career

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Also she then immediately left the White House because she's the Vice President, and doesn't live in the White House.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Delta-Wye posted:

What's the deal with that? Is that legit? I know some right wing kooks brought it up in the primaries, but I never saw it catch on

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Gripweed posted:

What's the deal with that? Is that legit? I know some right wing kooks brought it up in the primaries, but I never saw it catch on

Her boyfriend at the beginning of her career was California's speaker and appointed her to a couple of positions.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i don't know man, have you tried this google thing? i hear all the kids are using it, its pretty great. i can find all sorts of stuff with it, like these random articles:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...e-idUSKBN26Y2RQ

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/27/willie-brown-kamala-harris-san-francisco-chronicle-letter/2695143002/

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Groovelord Neato posted:

Her boyfriend at the beginning of her career was California's speaker and appointed her to a couple of positions.

Ah. Well that's a sucky thing about her that you will absolutely not be able to bring up in polite company without looking like a misogynist.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Funny monel

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Previa_fun posted:

Funny monel

Heard that too.

Matt's "A 9 to 5 lunch pail dick" made me lol

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos

Delta-Wye posted:

Be careful with those facts. They get you probated in C-SPAM.

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos

Gripweed posted:

Ah. Well that's a sucky thing about her that you will absolutely not be able to bring up in polite company without looking like a misogynist.

He was like 40 years older than her, too. Lol. Kamala Harris pulled a move so loving outlandishly and overtly despicable that it wraps around to being unbelievable on its face that anyone could do it. It reminds me of how Zionists will say that BDS is anti-Semitic and worse than the Holocaust... for attacking the financial stability of a handful of Jews. Just leaning into anti-Semitic tropes in supposed defense from them.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
What was Amber’s comment that closed out the show?

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
Her team or whoever finally realized they had to flood the google image search results for Young Kamala so it's not just pictures of her and her old man bf.
Giallo Villainess Kamala

https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/...iprs-snap-image

Paffgen fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jan 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Clibanarius posted:

He was like 40 years older than her, too. Lol. Kamala Harris pulled a move so loving outlandishly and overtly despicable that it wraps around to being unbelievable on its face that anyone could do it. It reminds me of how Zionists will say that BDS is anti-Semitic and worse than the Holocaust... for attacking the financial stability of a handful of Jews. Just leaning into anti-Semitic tropes in supposed defense from them.

Yeah she was 29 and he was 60.