Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
HGB give me the tag, you have my permission. I'll just fix it myself if you botch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

HGB give me the tag, you have my permission. I'll just fix it myself if you botch it.

lol its not my fault, it took two admins and astral to figure out what was wrong

edit- tags put in up to current

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jan 26, 2021

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol its not my fault, it took two admins and astral to figure out what was wrong

edit- tags put in up to current

Hey weren't you supposed to eat another huge gross burrito after GA went blue? Whatever happened with that?

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost
Donating again because Oregoons are slacking and we need to turn that map yellow.

This donation is dedicated to captain taserballs himself. 🇺🇸

Discount Dracula fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jan 26, 2021

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Adding one more for the Oregoons

Edit: I want the tag, too. Guess I should clarify.

Dickbutt Ouroboros fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jan 27, 2021

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Frank Frank posted:

Hey weren't you supposed to eat another huge gross burrito after GA went blue? Whatever happened with that?

No one has suggested ingredients!

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Should probably have some variety of testicle and chicken hearts in honour of the thread.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

_____!
May 2, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

No one has suggested ingredients!

Two birds one stone approach: call all of these food banks and find out what their most popular items are and compose a burrito out of those. :v:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I'm ready to have my balls tased

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

I would also like a gangtag please!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
tags are up to current, time to start filling in the holes

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Oh poo poo, I didn't know you're PRican.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
So like holy poo poo, coffee oasis just called me and thanked me for my donation. The lady on the phone was so drat nice, and said how much they appreciate every donation. Can we get them some money tonight? It brought a drat tear to my eye man.

https://thecoffeeoasis.com/

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Gangtang, bub.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So like holy poo poo, coffee oasis just called me and thanked me for my donation. The lady on the phone was so drat nice, and said how much they appreciate every donation. Can we get them some money tonight? It brought a drat tear to my eye man.

I got an email from Volunteers of America for donating to Snohomish Food Bank, which was obviously not like an auto reply. Felt nice. :)

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

null_pointer posted:

Gangtang, bub.

What state are you in?

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Sorry! Connecticut!

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

How do you donate to them online? I don't actually want to get a product in their shop and have to pay shipping on something. I'd rather toss a couple bucks at them directly. I was digging through their site and could only find the shop and the page with the amazon wishlists which mostly had christmas decorations listed.

SeldomSeen
Apr 26, 2003

True Story...

Caedus posted:

How do you donate to them online? I don't actually want to get a product in their shop and have to pay shipping on something. I'd rather toss a couple bucks at them directly. I was digging through their site and could only find the shop and the page with the amazon wishlists which mostly had christmas decorations listed.

There is a big red “Give Now” button on the front page ya goofus.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

SeldomSeen posted:

There is a big red “Give Now” button on the front page ya goofus.

But if you can't find that click this helpful link!

Their coffee is amazing though, they're a legit awesome cafe, I grew up in Seattle and have had some drat fine coffee. Part of that might be that they pay their baristas a good living wage (all profits go to their charitable programs). AFAICT they basically made almost nothing via donations until COVID hit, my local shithead paper ran a story on them being close to having to shut down, when I read that article I gave them a big wad of money, and I was really surprised when they called me on my way to work, either way it seems that they garnered enough publicity and donations to run through the end of last year at that time (according to the nice lady that called to thank me and surprised the poo poo out of me on my way to work)

Hexaoct
May 1, 2007

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Hell yeah charity gang tag, gimme all of them.

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Tase 'em

FMchubs
Mar 27, 2010
Mess with these testes: die like the resties.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Boom! Can you please stack it under my existing one? Thanks!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
To the Utah Food Bank, in memoriam of Tazer Ballsman

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Hell yeah gimme them taser balls baybeeeee

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Been meaning to do this for a while, set up a recurring donation.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

WaffleZombie posted:

I would also like a gangtag please!

Philabundance is the poo poo.

I would like the tag as well. Please keep my Grover tag as well though.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

Boom! Can you please stack it under my existing one? Thanks!

SuicidalSmurf posted:

Been meaning to do this for a while, set up a recurring donation.

small world lol

Torraque
May 18, 2014

I am in for this tag, food banks, and tazed balls.

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

small world lol

And only two posts apart. Great minds...

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added all the gangtags to the queue, will tally and do the maps tonight, Ill give 25 to a couple states we havent covered

Ragtime All The Time
Apr 6, 2011

taze my balls

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
tased

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

So. I apparently can't see gang tags on awful app, camsomeone confirm that I have it? Does anyone know how to enable on the app?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

So. I apparently can't see gang tags on awful app, camsomeone confirm that I have it? Does anyone know how to enable on the app?

app doesnt have gangtag support yet I guess, but yes you have it haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Gotta click on a profile to see gang tags in the app. You have yours. :thumbsup: