Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/JakeMGrumbach/status/1354518487549403136?s=20

The 7-figure foot fetishist has some takes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

regarding Felix gaming noises

https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1283950353369767937

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Pharaoh's Uncle

You have to kill the dentist in your head

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jan 27, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

For the love of all that is holy can we please not do age gap discourse

it's not just the age - they aren't two lovebirds who met while studying in college, arriving at this time and place through very different paths but finding each other... :words: :words: :words:. He was an established politician handing out favors, and she was a young up and comer on her knees begging for appointments. A real role model for women everywhere.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Me to myself when I saw the link: "That isn't Cillizzas Twitter..."

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

I am glad they didn't follow through on this, the keyboard and mouse noises are super important

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

e: whoops, wrong thread, but vOv

Phone fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jan 27, 2021

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
For sure, when has arming young men and teaching them that they're entitled to sex lead to violence, let alone violence on a massive scale?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
yea sure, the problem is incels and not the fact the stock market is 100% bullshit and decoupled from the real economy now

edit: incels are always on topic in this, of all threads.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Thinking of rebranding as a "GameStop Communist"

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The Virgin Day Trader and the Chad Hedge Fund Manager

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1354546126930784258?s=20

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
felix getting a little bit horny on main

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Horney is permitted :hai:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I watched Bedazzled recently and I have to admit, her sheer charisma almost carried that lousy script.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

He’s got a point, British people in general are ugly as hell

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Halloween Jack posted:

I watched Bedazzled recently and I have to admit, her sheer charisma almost carried that lousy script.
umm actually the movie owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmJqeabx5qc

i just noticed that my favourite line from this is by orlando jones

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/KateHydeNY/status/1354636508876181507?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

crepeface posted:

i just noticed that my favourite line from this is by orlando jones

pooblished

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013
Have they ever done a Cillizza reading series or anything? Content-wise he's just a boring lib, but stylistically he's the guy I hate the most.

Cilizza writes the way he thinks people talk, and clearly only interacts with the most obnoxious people on earth: "um, well, actually, Mr. President, that isn't what the hecking constitution says..."

The pundit most likely to have actually put the phrase "sir this is an arby's" on CNN's home page.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

inferis posted:

He’s got a point, British people in general are ugly as hell

No, this is something our generation believes because they kept throwing Hugh Grant in every movie for 15 years.

Also Men don’t need to be hot for a people to be hot. British women are amazing, they have giant cans and sexy accents, it doesn’t matter if the average UK dude has the charisma of a pair of rain-soaked sneakers sitting in a dumpster.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

british people have a normal distribution of beauty but i have no problem misrepresenting this because i disrespect their culture and their island

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

You're confusing Brits for the Poles.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

T. Bombastus posted:

Have they ever done a Cillizza reading series or anything? Content-wise he's just a boring lib, but stylistically he's the guy I hate the most.

Cilizza writes the way he thinks people talk, and clearly only interacts with the most obnoxious people on earth: "um, well, actually, Mr. President, that isn't what the hecking constitution says..."

The pundit most likely to have actually put the phrase "sir this is an arby's" on CNN's home page.
I don’t think they have because his takes are usually just cringeworthy and not horrific

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

THS posted:

british people have a normal distribution of beauty but i have no problem misrepresenting this because i disrespect their culture and their island

If they have a normal distribution of beauty why was Ed Sheeran a teen heartthrob?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

T. Bombastus posted:

Cillizza writes about politics like he's writing a column about soaps for TV Guide. Mocking him feels like mocking Steve Carell's character in Anchorman.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

If you sent Chris Cilliza back in time to cover the Nuremberg Trials, he'd write an article comparing them to Better Call Saul

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

inferis posted:

If they have a normal distribution of beauty why was Ed Sheeran a teen heartthrob?

What hot guys do you like?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

What hot guys do you like?

The proper retort was the two One Direction guys that are still a thing since they're good looking. Ed Sheeran is maybe a 4 on a good day.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m just saying that the threshold for a hot guy is so much lower than the threshold for a hot woman it’s absurd.

If you look at it there’s only really like 10 hot guys at the most.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m just saying that the threshold for a hot guy is so much lower than the threshold for a hot woman it’s absurd.

If you look at it there’s only really like 10 hot guys at the most.

I mean you just have to be tall if you're a guy. It's why everyone went "ohhhh" when they found out Pete Davidson is over 6 feet tall.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

there are a lot of hot guys but there is a generic look of Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, basically all the same “handsome white guy” thing that is insanely boring, just as boring as “generic blonde actress with tig bitties”

if you like interesting looking people then it’s not that there are 10 hot guys, but rather that you only want to eat chicken nuggets with ranch

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Virgil's hot

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Y'all watching that HBOMAXWARRIOR show?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Muncher looks like someone strangled Rush Limbaugh with piano wire

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm looking forward to this one being even worse than lady Ghostbusters.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

THS posted:

there are a lot of hot guys but there is a generic look of Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, basically all the same “handsome white guy” thing that is insanely boring, just as boring as “generic blonde actress with tig bitties”

if you like interesting looking people then it’s not that there are 10 hot guys, but rather that you only want to eat chicken nuggets with ranch

yeah, u know, i like a interesting lookin bitch

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

T. Bombastus posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Diggler

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Halloween Jack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXo6JEK5WVE