Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the corona quid posted:

My hairline is fine only through the grace of god and I shall not shame others for being cursed with something out of their control.

he's getting millions of dollars a year, he can afford to put it squarely within his control either via surgery or styling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

FAUXTON posted:

he's getting millions of dollars a year, he can afford to put it squarely within his control either via surgery or styling

So you’re saying there is something wrong with being bald. That’s bald shaming.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

fuckin hell just shave it off

He has, OP. I know you don't watch F1 and can't be held accountable for not knowing that.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the corona quid posted:

So you’re saying there is something wrong with being bald. That’s bald shaming.

the problem is that he's not bald, the man was tonsured by the almighty himself it looks like

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

the corona quid posted:

My hairline is fine only through the grace of god and I shall not shame others for being cursed with something out of their control.

But enough about Max's car

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
He's just getting in tune with the Aston Martin demographic, showing he's one of them (a pathetic balding loser whose only achievements in life were a fluke)

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Honestly seeing drivers who I remember being "a bit too young for F1" become extremely middle aged is deeply distressing

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Who else has thinning hair and has won races in F1? That's right

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Seb literally spent 1 day in england and now he looks like a member of the royal family

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Seb literally spent 1 day in england and now he looks like a member of the royal family

they wouldn't let his hair through customs

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

ITS HAIR OUT AND AWAY WE BALD

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

a pipe smoking dog posted:

ITS HAIR OUT AND AWAY WE BALD

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Prince william taking up f1?

I thought getting away from Ferrari would reduce the stress in seb's life but I guess I was wrong

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

He's more streamlined now

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants posted:

He's more streamlined now

Shaved off about 9/10ths

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Hair Today Gone Tomorrow, an interesting look into Sebs final days at Ferrari

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
What if binotto is just slowly siphoning everybody on ferrari's hair
S something to ponder...

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Are you postulating the existence of hair vampires?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Nosferatoupée

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Tsaedje posted:

Are you postulating the existence of hair vampires?

If Horner can siphon driver 2's soul, I don't see why not

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Tsaedje posted:

Nosferatoupée
:perfect:

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tsaedje posted:

Nosferatoupée
:bisonyes:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
If you'd spent as long as Seb has dragging that fail-rear end ferrari around every godforsaken tilkedrome on the calendar, you'd pull your hair out too

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Seb Vettel is cool and good, people lol'ing at his hair are pretty pathetic tbh :shrug:

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Counterpoint: He's a bald fraud

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If you’re bald shaming itt please don’t go on about how progressive and inclusive you are going forward because you aren’t tia

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

He's a 4x WDC and seems to be a nice guy and good mates with drivers who aren't assholes to me op, but you double down on his hairline if that's your jam

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Won't someone please think of the rich bald white man

Being bald is fine and honestly good on Vettel for just accepting it

But also :lol: he's bald

Still looks better than most of his recent haircuts

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

You gotta let that bug up your rear end die buddy. For your own health let it die lmao

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I have no idea what you're on about

Having a chuckle at Sebastian Vettel is a thing I have been doing for 14 years at this point

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

Won't someone please think of the rich bald white man

Being bald is fine and honestly good on Vettel for just accepting it

But also :lol: he's bald

Still looks better than most of his recent haircuts

Like, I've been biting my tongue on his for the last day or so, but gently caress it, it's worth eating a sixer/30-dayer or more for.

lol at not having the testicular fortitude to double down on your lovely "bald = bad" narrative and gently caress off with that false 'rich bald white man' poo poo you loving coward.

Going bald is not fun, it eats away at your confidence. It sucks. It's a fact of life, but it sucks. Making it a 'rich white guy' problem is extremely regressive and you can get hosed for that.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tsaedje posted:

wait so is he pep guardiola or the former gbs moderator of the comedy soccer forum the finn?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Guess I'm a coward for dropping the act to make clear that I do not in fact consider being bald to be shameful then. It's not a hill I felt like dying on and I thought my joke about rich white bald men was a reasonable response to the daft attempt at turning it into some case of being a progressive hypocrite

But it would also have been out of character for me not to make fun of the thread's favourite fraud's latest bad haircut. I've been taking the piss out of Sebastian Vettel for 14 years at this point and I'm not about to stop.

I do get it though, and I apologise as someone who has put up with 30+ years of short man jokes

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Tsaedje posted:

Guess I'm a coward for dropping the act to make clear that I do not in fact consider being bald to be shameful then.

You’ve spent the past couple of days taking the piss out of a dude for something completely out of his control. gently caress off.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Man the access database is getting a lot of updates today. Although this must be the thread with the oldest demographic on the forum so not surprising we have a few slapheads. I'll buy a few bottles of regaine to go in the secret Santa (and platform shoes)

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

the corona quid posted:

You’ve spent the past couple of days taking the piss out of a dude for something completely out of his control. gently caress off.

Max car wall.gif

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

the corona quid posted:

Message received. We all go a bit too far sometimes in this thread and I clearly crossed a line. I do not intend to continue making fun of Sebastian Vettel's baldness. As someone who has faced similar lovely shaming on account of my short stature I really should have known better and I honestly do feel terrible if I have hurt anyone. I had assumed there was a little less seriousness to the offense being taken and thought I was playing along, but if that's not the case then I have to accept fault and sincerely apologise.

As an aside the 'bald fraud' thing is a trp meme about the manager of the football team I support and I honestly didn't even consider wouldn't be understood in the context of Vettel being a fraud and now being bald. It wasn't particularly funny, but it was there.

I stand by Nosferatoupée as the name for a hair sucking vampire though.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i got the reference op except vettel is very reddit chungus wholesome unlike poop guardiola and also bald and fail mod the finn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Is bald shaming 2nd lookism?