Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ok so how do I set up the interplanetory transport things? I have the one on the titanium planet set to remote supply and the one on my homeworld set to remote demand, but...I can't link conveyors to them? Will it just figure it out? Or is it not working yet because it's charging up? They definitely have ports at the bottom but it just won't let me do anything with them once I've placed it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

IcePhoenix posted:

Ok so how do I set up the interplanetory transport things? I have the one on the titanium planet set to remote supply and the one on my homeworld set to remote demand, but...I can't link conveyors to them? Will it just figure it out? Or is it not working yet because it's charging up? They definitely have ports at the bottom but it just won't let me do anything with them once I've placed it down.

Gotta make Drones (for local) or Freighters (for interplanetary) and put them in the tower. The freighters will fly back and forth carrying the stuff to transport it. You run the conveyors straight into the slots at the bottom like you do a fluid tank instead of using the grabbers to move them in.

Does that help?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

explosivo posted:

Gotta make Drones (for local) or Freighters (for interplanetary) and put them in the tower. The freighters will fly back and forth carrying the stuff to transport it. You run the conveyors straight into the slots at the bottom like you do a fluid tank instead of using the grabbers to move them in.

Does that help?

Yep, I'm so used to using grabbers that I didn't even think to try to just put the conveyor into the drat thing. And yeah, I set up the right kinds of ships so that should work? Is it right that remote supply is outbound and remote demand is inbound?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Yup you got it. It should pretty much start moving stuff around as soon as you get it properly set up.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

explosivo posted:

Yup you got it. It should pretty much start moving stuff around as soon as you get it properly set up.

What am I missing here to make it spit out the titanium it has in storage? I tried all three different "local" options but it's not releasing any of it.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
Should be noted that each ship can only carry 200 units of a resource so make sure to max out said ships.

IcePhoenix posted:

What am I missing here to make it spit out the titanium it has in storage? I tried all three different "local" options but it's not releasing any of it.
E: To make it output attach a belt and hit tab to select which resource.
Also: You can set the interplanetary towers to Local Supply and they will distribute to other towers on your planets that have Local Demand through the smaller drones.

Rynoto fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jan 29, 2021

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rynoto posted:

Should be noted that each ship can only carry 200 units of a resource so make sure to max out said ships.

E: To make it output attach a belt and hit tab to select which resource.
Also: You can set the interplanetary towers to Local Supply and they will distribute to other towers on your planets that have Local Demand through the smaller drones.

Thank you!

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

Diogines posted:

Sir, I am calling shenanigans, that is clearly a dyson swarm, not a dyson sphere, get back to work.

Scarecow posted:

Can still see the sun, not a dyson sphere, keep building

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

That's a dyson ring. Still a cool thing, but definitely not a dyson sphere. Can you actually block out the sun in this game? I'm guessing probably not (yet)?

Man, tough crowd. A dyson ring (and by extension, any dyson swarm) is technically a dyson sphere anyway, since it surrounds the star and uses a significant portion of it's energy output. And the game agrees, since it's in the dyson sphere category. What you guys are thinking of is a dyson shell. :colbert:

For the purpose of this post providing something other than complete pedantry, I present these reddit builds that do totally surround the star (or are closing in on doing so):

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dyson_Sphere_Program/comments/l6zzn0/this_hurt_me_on_a_physical_level/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Dyson_Sphere_Program/comments/l6werc/finally_finished_my_first_sphere/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Dyson_Sphere_Program/comments/l7c8kh/a_nearly_finished_dyson_sphere_and_flying_through/

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Jossar posted:

Man, tough crowd. A dyson ring (and by extension, any dyson swarm) is technically a dyson sphere anyway, since it surrounds the star and uses a significant portion of it's energy output. And the game agrees, since it's in the dyson sphere category. What you guys are thinking of is a dyson shell. :colbert:

For the purpose of this post providing something other than complete pedantry, I present these reddit builds that do totally surround the star (or are closing in on doing so):

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dyson_Sphere_Program/comments/l6zzn0/this_hurt_me_on_a_physical_level/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Dyson_Sphere_Program/comments/l6werc/finally_finished_my_first_sphere/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Dyson_Sphere_Program/comments/l7c8kh/a_nearly_finished_dyson_sphere_and_flying_through/

The job isn't done until we've caged the sun.

A GIANT PARSNIP fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jan 29, 2021

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

boz posted:

Wait...You can store gas in those?

gasses are fluids

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

After spending some time taking apart the old production lines on my starting planet, I've finally over to a logistic system. Right now it makes everything up to dyson sphere parts. Most of the production lines are pretty bare, but I've got tons of room to ramp up stuff when needed. No building automation or item mall yet but should be easy to tact on once I've dealt with my current energy bottle neck. I either need to start burning a lot of coal, or finish my polar refinery oil ring.

when I started to switch to the logistic system I made the poor choice of building my smelters at the mining sites. It was a really bad idea and if you're thinking of doing it, save yourself the headache. I'm giving this cross smelter layout a shot and plan on stamping them out when I settle on a standard size.

finally started to build my first sphere as well. I got the radius out to right in front of the closest planet, gonna look so loving cool when the sphere starts to take shape.

this game is awsome

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

Is there an easy way to upgrade an existing belt with a keyboard shortcut or anything (ala Satisfactory) instead of destroying the whole thing and then setting down the upgraded belt?

Also is there an easy way to reverse the belt direction because I keep loving that up too

Why can't a loving put down a splitter on an existing belt? Why do I have to destroy the belt?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

This game is super rad. I'm having trouble getting enough power for my interstellar logistics. I have maybe ten railguns set up and two receivers at each pole. Do I just need to keep shooting? I'm only at 80mw :(

edit: im gonna start with another 50 solar panels

Eat The Rich fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jan 29, 2021

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Atheist Sunglasses posted:

Is there an easy way to upgrade an existing belt with a keyboard shortcut or anything (ala Satisfactory) instead of destroying the whole thing and then setting down the upgraded belt?

Also is there an easy way to reverse the belt direction because I keep loving that up too

Why can't a loving put down a splitter on an existing belt? Why do I have to destroy the belt?

Early access, receptive devs, it's likely this stuff will be changed over time. You can't upgrade yet but they said it's coming very soon.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

explosivo posted:

Early access, receptive devs, it's likely this stuff will be changed over time. You can't upgrade yet but they said it's coming very soon.

Awesome, thanks man. Good to know.

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

Green science automated, about to finally visit another star. Then I will finally start working on the Dyson. Homeworld looking like Cybertron, but there's still organic life so the job isn't done yet!

edit: vacation photos

This is looking almost directly away from the black hole from just over the horizon. Getting near this thing, just like the gas giant for the first time, made me feel really uneasy even if I know you'll just bounce off it.

The black hole had a single planet, with several rare resources and a strange sunset:

What the picture can't convey is this planet is tilted on its side and spinning very fast - check those orbital and rotation characteristics:

So that black hole is just circling in the sky above the horizon fast enough to make me feel a little queasy.

metasynthetic fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jan 29, 2021

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Babby's first Titanium Farm

And the fruits of my labor

Managed to start setting up my Dyson Swarm as well, tomorrow I think I'll finally tackle my current power issues outright. The Swarm didn't really do much to help with that since the setup to make sails consumes a lot of power, but once my upgrade research starts coming through I should be able to start getting it to net positive.

Is there an ideal ratio of guns to receivers? I have 10 and 3 right now.

Oh also, I'm researching the energy extractor tech right now. Will I be able to set it up so that I can export empty containers to my Titanium desert planet, have them get filled, then export the full ones back to my home world to plop the energy into my grid? Preferably repeating that action endlessly, as there is a whole lot of empty space on that desert planet and wind generators output at 150% efficiency.

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Jan 29, 2021

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
IMO, going fusion is a better next step after outgrowing wind / solar / thermal. Starting off dyson swarm output isn't that impressive.

The energy exchanger will work as you said, but again, IMO fusion is a better option. I started this seed off with a tidally locked 134% solar 150% wind planet and was thinking I would turn it into a giant farm, turns out plopping out dozens of fusion generators powered by (mostly) renewable deuterium cells is pretty practical and sets you up with deuterium you're going to need for later things anyway. I'm about to expand to another star system with a low solar / wind planet with rare resources and plan to just ship in deuterium rods to fuel it.

metasynthetic fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Jan 29, 2021

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

That's a dyson ring. Still a cool thing, but definitely not a dyson sphere. Can you actually block out the sun in this game? I'm guessing probably not (yet)?

The game doesn't really do shadowing because of occlusion by other celestial objects, unfortunately. Not visually at least.

Eat The Rich posted:

This game is super rad. I'm having trouble getting enough power for my interstellar logistics. I have maybe ten railguns set up and two receivers at each pole. Do I just need to keep shooting? I'm only at 80mw :(

edit: im gonna start with another 50 solar panels

Receivers can only output a maximum of 12.5 MW unfortunately unless you feed them graviton lenses which doubles their output and also makes them independent of sun visibility (the idea being they're using the planetary ionosphere as the receiver)

But until then they are probably less good than solar panels because of the warm up issue meaning they can only be positioned precisely at the poles and only really on planets with low axial tilt. Whereas you can poo poo out an infinte supply of solar panels and build a ring all the way round the planet meaning half of them are always running at any one time.

I suppose the ideal application for both them and the railguns would be a tidally locked planet.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Jan 29, 2021

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
Wanna attach giant engines to my planets to manually tidally lock them.

Maybe a future mod...

Also I left my home system to start fresh elsewhere, and I found a pretty jungle world with purple trees! I wanted to build around a blue star, but I couldn't find any planets with oil - do planets with organics only appear around G-type stars? I need more power upgrades so I don't have to take a break inbetween jumps before I explore more of the cluster.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Being able to modify the orbital parameters of planets would be really nice yeah.

And no you can get any resource anywhere, I think. I have oil on my blue star.

Xerophyte
Mar 17, 2008

This space intentionally left blank

Sarrisan posted:

Also I left my home system to start fresh elsewhere, and I found a pretty jungle world with purple trees! I wanted to build around a blue star, but I couldn't find any planets with oil - do planets with organics only appear around G-type stars? I need more power upgrades so I don't have to take a break inbetween jumps before I explore more of the cluster.

The ridiculous type O I found has oil:

On a very pretty jungle moon, even! I also found an ocean planet with oil around a different blue star -- a type B I think -- that required several hundred thousand soil pile to raise any resource node to the surface, never mind the cost to add enough land area to use it but, hey, it technically had oil.

I suspect there may be other restrictions on rare resources, but since my sample size is a seed of 1 I'm not at all sure. I spent maybe 15 minutes looking for a nice single system to make the full quantum stuff but never found optical crystals and hydrogen together. I've only found unipolar magnets around neutron stars, white dwarfs and black holes, never a "regular" star. All of that may just be me seeing patterns where there are none, though.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Really I think that once you get interstellar logistics unlocked don't worry about the finite resources, because you're gonna be draining them from all over the galaxy anyway.

Set up processing loops that will just take in the raw resouces and ship them back out again, and you have essentially automated that step. So you can plop down a mine anywhere and set it to export and it will automatically send it to your refinery world and process it, then make it available for machines. You can even export solar sails and dyson sphere rockets too, so you can import them anywhere and start cranking out spheres.

Stuff like gas giant collectors will also work anywhere afaik, so once you set them up any planet in the galaxy can start drawing from them.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

I love how much of a mess the airspace around your planets becomes once you get some logistics ports up and running.

it's seriously like something from Ratchet and Clank.

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast
So I've been struggling with making a bus. I couldn't get it to work because it takes so much space to put a splitter then ramp up and back down. Then yesterday I discovered there are different splitter configurations! Pressing tab changes how the splitter is arranged :aaaaa:. Is this how everyone else makes their bus or is there a better way?

Xerophyte
Mar 17, 2008

This space intentionally left blank

Travic posted:

So I've been struggling with making a bus. I couldn't get it to work because it takes so much space to put a splitter then ramp up and back down. Then yesterday I discovered there are different splitter configurations! Pressing tab changes how the splitter is arranged :aaaaa:. Is this how everyone else makes their bus or is there a better way?

I used the different splitter configurations and built a bus that made heavy use of the version that can split belts off to the sides one level up or down. It works well enough. You still need to keep a space between belts, and the bus will be very wide because there are a lot of intermediate goods.

Highly upgraded sorters would technically work I guess, two sorter 3s with stack size upgrades can saturate belt 3s. That seems even more annoying and wouldn't work well for the part of the game where you need a bus the most.

The better way is probably to not build a bus and make temporary builds for the early-mid game until you can switch to logistics drones to ship things between manufacturing stations, but I like belts.

[E] An all-research-done belt bus with most things you might want to bus and some things you don't, just so you get an idea of how wide is wide:

Wide means about 16 lanes apparently, and while you can't really tell from this angle it's not in fact very long compared to what I'd build in Factorio. Also a lot of things are used very rarely for very specific things and should be built locally, but I didn't know that at the time. Also also apparently I have a copper shortage.

Xerophyte fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jan 29, 2021

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
I only really setup a bus to feed my early - mid game mall, the 3d nature of the game makes the design space less stringent regarding tightly organized belts and logistics stations just feel better than they do in Factorio.

edit: yeah what they said ^^^

edit 2: post bus

A belt 3 units above the ground can go straight over a splitter, so mine has a sort of freeway underpass feel to it. Allows for tighter horizontal spacing at the cost of making the underpass splitter placement tricky sometimes. And just like yours, the actual functional length of it is pretty short.

metasynthetic fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jan 29, 2021

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast
Thanks for the advice. I'm a belt fanatic, but I'll give both a try. At the moment I have separate mini-factories each using different resource patches. One factory each for blue, red, and yellow science. I'm aiming for 1 cube per second.

Since interstellar towers are so expensive do you use interplanetary towers mostly? Just use interstellar as a single spaceport per planet?

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
Yeah I don't think a bus is the way to go in this. It leans more satisfactory than factorio, in that you're better off creating an entire chain from scratch rather than siphoning off intermediate products from other chains with a belt.

Since you get logistics pretty early you (or at least I) ended up going from spaghetti blue+red straight into a cell-based production where entire chains are bracketed by input/output logistics stations, obviating the need for the bus entirely.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I can't build buses in factorio and I don't want to build buses in this.

Starter planet is spaghetti hell.

New planet I am setting up a large refining location linked to logistics towers to basically process all smelting operations and make the products available on the network.

Neither case, I think, really benefits from a bus design when logistics drones can transfer so much stuff and the towers come with a built in giant buffer. You can basically jumper poo poo around and through 3d space to start with and logistics I think are absolutely the way to go because you need the interstellar towers to get the resources in anyway, so why not use them to handle intra-factory transport too?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I did busses in Factorio because it genuinely was the easiest way to handle production in that game but yeah the speed and flexibility of the belts combined with the distribution hubs really make setting one up seem like a huge hassle for no real benefit imo. Unlike factorio the game is 3D so you can build belts real high up, bring them into the middle of a base over existing buildings, and find a way to feed them in somewhere that you need it without much of a hassle. I'm pretty much looking for parts of my factory that I notice the belts aren't flush with resources, then backtracking from there to find out what's causing it and once identified making a factory to make more of it *somewhere* and feeding a belt right in there to replenish the line.

I hadn't considered the idea of using the towers to send out ores and have a centralized smelting factory somewhere but that makes a whole lot of sense and I'll have to get something like that going tonight I think.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

OwlFancier posted:

I can't build buses in factorio and I don't want to build buses in this.

Starter planet is spaghetti hell.

New planet I am setting up a large refining location linked to logistics towers to basically process all smelting operations and make the products available on the network.

Neither case, I think, really benefits from a bus design when logistics drones can transfer so much stuff and the towers come with a built in giant buffer. You can basically jumper poo poo around and through 3d space to start with and logistics I think are absolutely the way to go because you need the interstellar towers to get the resources in anyway, so why not use them to handle intra-factory transport too?

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do now as well. Moving all my poo poo to notMercury, two interplanetary towers to bus all basic resources in (with local demand also enabled to strip mine the planet), and then have a bunch of ideally 3-product factories with an intraplanetary tower on each end.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I like playing factorio with aliens turned off and resources cranked up, and I just quick and dirty everything until I can't, but I still never bother building train lines or logic networks because it's depressing as hell tbh. Satisfactory is great with infinite resources, it really makes you break from the factory and just do other stuff to kill time and is still great fun. DSP seems like it's given us a reason to want to look for more resources by making it all about space exploration and that's awesome too.

Once time I loaded up a perfect train/research factory save I got for factorio, and it was so large of a complex that getting around it and looking around was extremely tedious, and it made me really appreciate tight spaghetti setups that let you enjoy the puzzle in the moment instead of having to preplan the entire universe just to eat a sandwich.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There are a couple of factors to consider.

1. Stone and Iron have two products made from the same ore. You can make iron plates and magnets, and you need both of them in volume, so shipping wise you either need to ship two commodities (and keep building refineries on your mining worlds to do so) or you can just ship the iron ore out and refine it centrally into both products. I think the latter is much easier. Both convert 1:1 ore to product, so there is no mechanical reason not to ship it that way. Stone you need less of, most of your output is likely to be glass with stone used mostly for buildings, but it also converts 1:1 into refined stone and copper is also 1:1, though this brings us onto the next point:

2. Titanum, silicon, and glass are all made 2:1 ore:product, so you will get 250 units of product out of 500 units of ore, which means your freighters for these products are basically half as efficient. This does mean that you might want to consider refining these at the mining point because you are essentially compacting them for shipment in the process. But that still means you need to set up a bunch of refineries all over the shop which when you're looking to drain entire systems of their resources, is a lot of faff rather than building one gigantic refinery one time and just pumping in massive amounts of ore to it. I still think that just shipping out the ore is the best solution here but it depends on how much your time is worth to you. Mechanically it is more efficient to build refineries for these products but without blueprinting I think it is better for you, the player, to do it the other way.

3. The other big benefit, IMO, of the central refinery is that you can also supply all the towers with jump fuel and ships more easily. Because if you have one central refinery world you can conveyor jump fuel through all of its interplanetary towers and its capacity will be available anywhere in the universe, and also you can centralize its ships there too, you don't need to put ships or jump fuel on mining worlds if you have centralized them all on the refinery world. A mining world can be reduced to nothing more than a power supply, a single interplanetary tower (or two, perhaps, if it has a lot of different resources) and some mining rigs and conveyors. That is a lot easier to set up, IMO.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 29, 2021

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

metasynthetic posted:

IMO, going fusion is a better next step after outgrowing wind / solar / thermal. Starting off dyson swarm output isn't that impressive.

The energy exchanger will work as you said, but again, IMO fusion is a better option. I started this seed off with a tidally locked 134% solar 150% wind planet and was thinking I would turn it into a giant farm, turns out plopping out dozens of fusion generators powered by (mostly) renewable deuterium cells is pretty practical and sets you up with deuterium you're going to need for later things anyway. I'm about to expand to another star system with a low solar / wind planet with rare resources and plan to just ship in deuterium rods to fuel it.

This is understandable but have you considered how amusing it would be to cover a desert planet in wind generators.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

OwlFancier posted:

There are a couple of factors to consider.

Thanks! This is helpful information. I think my biggest concern is not having to set up a huge power system on every planet that I want to get resources from. The towers require a lot of it though so I think either way I probably will have to. That reminds me, towers are only capable of moving 6 things either direction, right? As in, I need to make a second tower if I already have all the slots filled up on the one?

Edit: VV :tipshat:

explosivo fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jan 29, 2021

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

explosivo posted:

Thanks! This is helpful information. I think my biggest concern is not having to set up a huge power system on every planet that I want to get resources from. The towers require a lot of it though so I think either way I probably will have to. That reminds me, towers are only capable of moving 6 things either direction, right? As in, I need to make a second tower if I already have all the slots filled up on the one?

5 things, and yes you need to add more towers if you want them to handle more commodities. Power is another good one too yeah, because setting up refineries everywhere means you need to set up more power too to run them.

I kinda like honestly that as you scale up you start thinking "is it really worth my time to do this or can I just throw more resources at the problem to solve it with less effort?"

Makes you definitely feel like some sort of universe devouring robomonster.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jan 29, 2021

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

The job isn't done until we've caged the sun.

Yes, otherwise it might escape.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

explosivo posted:

I did busses in Factorio because it genuinely was the easiest way to handle production in that game but yeah the speed and flexibility of the belts combined with the distribution hubs really make setting one up seem like a huge hassle for no real benefit imo. Unlike factorio the game is 3D so you can build belts real high up, bring them into the middle of a base over existing buildings, and find a way to feed them in somewhere that you need it without much of a hassle. I'm pretty much looking for parts of my factory that I notice the belts aren't flush with resources, then backtracking from there to find out what's causing it and once identified making a factory to make more of it *somewhere* and feeding a belt right in there to replenish the line.

I hadn't considered the idea of using the towers to send out ores and have a centralized smelting factory somewhere but that makes a whole lot of sense and I'll have to get something like that going tonight I think.

My problem right now is I simply cannot imagine putting ores on the logistics network, that seems horribly inefficient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
There's no real reason not to put ores in the network and ship them to a central processing planet with how efficient the networks are.