Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Fill in that map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

SeldomSeen posted:

There is a big red “Give Now” button on the front page ya goofus.

oh my god I had scrolled down just enough to obscure the top menu and was scanning through all the links at the bottom. I somehow never noticed. I saw every other way to give except for the big red button. Goofus indeed. I loving KNEW there there was something obvious I was missing.

Either way; donated! Please give a random goon of your choice a taserballs tag in my stead.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Donation Complete

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Taser my balls and call me Terry!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added, also 7 states left

new total $12,019.42

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Tossed in another $30 for my neighbors to the north.

VorpalFish
Mar 22, 2007
reasonably awesometm

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

added, also 7 states left

7 states, eh? I don't live in any of these places I'm breaking all the rules and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

North Dakota

Kansas

Vermont

New Mexico

Nebraska

Maine

Indiana

And for my local people

Please tase my balls.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Oh my god this man's balls have been tazed into space

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

might need to update his text from reasonably to actually awesome

basicblack
Oct 9, 2004

That basic little black dress.

http://www.aicho.org/#/ does a lot of amazing things, including an Indigenous Foods Market.

I can't think of a better way to spend some of my stimulus money.

basicblack fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jan 28, 2021

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

This thread makes me smile and is the second best ball tasing experience I’ve ever had, so thanks HugeGrossBurrito for running this.

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

I'm late to the party so my state is already covered (WA), but here's my contribution:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Tazerball gaaaang!

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

_____!
May 2, 2004

its all nice on rice posted:

Tazerball gaaaang!

Tazer Ballard food bank attack.:colbert:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

VorpalFish posted:

7 states, eh? I don't live in any of these places I'm breaking all the rules and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

North Dakota

Kansas

Vermont

New Mexico

Nebraska

Maine

Indiana

And for my local people

Please tase my balls.

HOLY poo poo

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

god that thread is so long and hard to catch up on >_<

This is my donation to a local food bank:

Why yes, I DO have my e-mail client set to text only. gently caress you and your marketing, internet.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

god that thread is so long and hard to catch up on >_<

This is my donation to a local food bank:

Why yes, I DO have my e-mail client set to text only. gently caress you and your marketing, internet.

Holy poo poo. You're my neighbor (I mean not literally, more in a geographic sense of being in the same town).

I don't know why, but that blows my mind.

ps - don't worry, I'm far too lazy to stalk you. Plus I'm super scared of the covid cooties since I'm "at risk"

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

I couldn't find a food bank online for Palau, Marshall Islands, or States of Micronesia. So I gave up and tried the UK charity The Trussel Trust, and it just kept saying "something went wrong" when entering personal details. Does anyone know offhand of another, reputable, UK place I could donate?

AuroMarshmallow
Jan 21, 2007

If theres anything a werewolf hates, it's a vampire- especially dumbass vampires

I'm ready to be tazed!

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
ow, my balls!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

VorpalFish posted:

North Dakota

Kansas

Vermont

New Mexico

Nebraska

Maine

Indiana

And for my local people

Please tase my balls.

Tags added up to current also like can I buy you an av or a custom icon or something.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Current total: 13,084.42

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Current total: 13,084.42

basicblack
Oct 9, 2004

That basic little black dress.

Whoops, noticing now my receipt didn't show an amount - add $100 to your total run.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

basicblack posted:

Whoops, noticing now my receipt didn't show an amount - add $100 to your total run.

Cool I knew I was forgetting to do something

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

My local group's website is a little lacking. Here's a Paypal receipt.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Tags added up to current also like can I buy you an av or a custom icon or something.

?

VorpalFish
Mar 22, 2007
reasonably awesometm

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

If you want to and feel like surprising me, I'd appreciate it. Always been too lazy/indecisive to do it myself!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

VorpalFish posted:

If you want to and feel like surprising me, I'd appreciate it. Always been too lazy/indecisive to do it myself!

hmm i will make something tomorrow!

Also funnily enough phosdex your gangtag would not have gone in by now the admins havent gotten to it yet but it appears I skipped it by mistake so now its in with the batch it would have gone through with.

skrapp mettle
Mar 17, 2007
I'll take care of Quebec, CA in honor of the one time I was in Lac St. Jean visiting family and we went to this awesome little wood working shop where an old dude carving a chest kept on hitting on my mom

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Don't want our Canadian friends to feel left out so I tossed a little more at Yukon, NW Territories, and Nova Scotia.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Canada is close, the us territories will fall soon and next Australia, then the world. All balls will be tased with charity.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Oh poo poo I forgot New Brunswick. gently caress it, Fredericton. You can drive to Maine for your food baskets I guess.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Canada is close, the us territories will fall soon and next Australia, then the world. All balls will be tased with charity.

I tried donating in Guam, but the closest I could find it's a general donation to the Pacific Isles Salvation Army, someone else might have better luck than me of course.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

NVM, found one.

In honor of narrowly skating out of spending a month in quarantine on the island earlier this year.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

And the Marianas islands.

All the other US island territories I can't find anything that's not sketch as poo poo, if anyone knows of or can find a good food bank on any of them I'll donate.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Thank you HGB for this thread and all the donations. I have donated to a local charity that helps feed people, please taze me bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

wheatpuppy posted:

Oh poo poo I forgot New Brunswick. gently caress it, Fredericton. You can drive to Maine for your food baskets I guess.
I got ya New Brunswick. I look forward to the day I can resume my holy pilgrimage to Costco.

Only registered members can see post attachments!