Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

ABG Always Be Grifting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

General Dog posted:

If they throw out the profoundly mentally ill congressperson then they also have to start thinking about the deeply senile ones and then by that point what do they even have left?

About 28% of the democrats and maybe 1% of the republicans

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

All of the senile legislators are in the Senate.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I had to take so many Meyers Briggs that I eventually was able to grab a 50/50 split on every category, except one because there are an odd number of questions.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

swickles posted:

I had to take so many Meyers Briggs that I eventually was able to grab a 50/50 split on every category, except one because there are an odd number of questions.

Does that mean you have no personality? Or that you contain multitudes?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

There's a bunch over 80 in the house, but yes, I can't imagine anyone is against throwing out Feinstein along with MTG.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

General Dog posted:

If they throw out the profoundly mentally ill congressperson then they also have to start thinking about the deeply senile ones and then by that point what do they even have left?

"AOC plus three"

:gritin:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

A lot to think about

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/1355250657612099588?s=20

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

FizFashizzle posted:

good morning

sunday morning

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Now it's all shiny

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

CannonFodder posted:

Now it's all shiny

Mighty fine rig

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

CannonFodder posted:

Now it's all shiny

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Skwirl posted:

I don't think you can call it a silent majority if you never shut the gently caress up.

It was proven in the 2020 election that they are, in fact, the minority. Meaning that statistically, nearly every Republican voter turned out, and they still lost

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

Now it's all shiny

:hellyeah:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Why is it anytime I need to do even the tiniest DIY thing at my house there is always a surprise?

Got a new Bosch dishwasher today and had to do a bunch of loving around because the outlet was in a hosed up spot.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Jeopardy! just isn't the same without Alex Trebek. I like Ken Jennings but his voice is too high for my tastes.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

Why is it anytime I need to do even the tiniest DIY thing at my house there is always a surprise?

Got a new Bosch dishwasher today and had to do a bunch of loving around because the outlet was in a hosed up spot.

poo poo built for one thing isn't always equally as good for the new one? I know what you mean though, nothing is ever easy

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Yeah, our old dishwasher had a bunch of room beneath it to run flexible hose, supply line, and electrical. The new one needed all of that relocated because it fills up the space so much more. It was definitely more work than I planned, and was yet another time I was very happy to have an unfinished basement so I could just drill a hole and run the electrical up to the right location.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Yea that’s what I did too. Old dishwasher had the electric run into the basement and the hole was underneath it. New one has a panel on the bottom that covered the old hole, so I had to break out my sawzall and cut a slot for the cord.

I need to shorten the drain hose a little bit too, but that’ll be easy at least.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I did not, in fact, see that coming. (need the sound on for the joke)

https://twitter.com/hemantmehta/status/1355273234644676609

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Grittybeard posted:

Is this a thing like the Rangers announcer where he was struck with a migraine with stroke-like symptoms?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

ENHANCE

https://arkencounter.com/

ooooh

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Oof, The Little Things is a loving snooze.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Is the Shika sensor useful because it’s constant chirping is the worst

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

Is the Shika sensor useful because it’s constant chirping is the worst

You can take pictures of farmable items and then use it to find them so yes, it's very useful when you're trying to upgrade your equipment

You can turn the proximity sensor off IIRC though

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

You can take pictures of farmable items and then use it to find them so yes, it's very useful when you're trying to upgrade your equipment

You can turn the proximity sensor off IIRC though

Does farmable mean like actually farming or repeatedly getting. And why is that useful?

The prox sensor chirp is horrendous

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I just finished end of eva and I have one question

What the gently caress

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

I just finished end of eva and I have one question

What the gently caress

Congratulations!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Congratulations!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I honestly think instrumentality looks great. See the specter of your innermost desires and cum so hard you turn into orange juice? Yes please

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Congrats on the Bosch, they own!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Congratulations is NGE not End of Eva!!! End of Eva is not strangling asuka to death while half of Rei's giant face is in the background!!!

General Dog posted:

I honestly think instrumentality looks great. See the specter of your innermost desires and cum so hard you turn into orange juice? Yes please

I do appreciate that instrumentality lays our souls bare and it's just horniness and insecurity

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
This is normal right?

https://twitter.com/MarketWatch/status/1355354319047024641?s=19

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

Does farmable mean like actually farming or repeatedly getting. And why is that useful?

The prox sensor chirp is horrendous

Because if you want to upgrade your armor you need it

Like there's one type of dragonfly in particular that's a pain in the rear end to find even with the sensor

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I mean, it does seem pretty normal that America’s billionaires would collectively make a lot of money over any given 10 month period.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Congratulations is NGE not End of Eva!!! End of Eva is not strangling asuka to death while half of Rei's giant face is in the background!!!

I do appreciate that instrumentality lays our souls bare and it's just horniness and insecurity

It all just keeps on tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling dowwnnnn

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I think Shinji reacts violently when he sees Asuka because he and everyone else have just been juice for who knows how long, and finding himself and another person in separate bodies feels violent and threatening. In that sense it’s a pretty good late-pandemic watch.

(The boundaries of self are defined by “Absolute Terror Fields” not “‘Nice to See You’ Fields”)

General Dog fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 30, 2021

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

Time to watch the Rebuild movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

General Dog posted:

I think Shinji reacts violently when he sees Asuka because he and everyone else have just been juice for who knows how long, and finding himself and another person in separate bodies feels violent and threatening. In that sense it’s a pretty good late-pandemic watch.

(The boundaries of self are defined by “Absolute Terror Fields” not “‘Nice to See You’ Fields”)

you see, hedgehogs can't get close to one anoth-