Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

i envy that pavement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Bip Roberts posted:

what if instead of yelling "freedom" in the hit film brave heart he yelled "fries-dom"

how bout if he yelled 'freedom fries'

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

his rear end is too small

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I'm procrastinatin' real bad here so I looked it up

Dihydroxyacetone: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5838383/

Basically cook part of your skin, like a ceviche! nice!

In a typical Maillard reaction (the reaction of sugars with amino acids, ubiquitous in cooking and, thus, in daily life),3 DHA reacts with the protein keratin on the skin surface, producing pigments called melanoidins, polymeric compounds that are linked by lysine chains to the proteins of the stratum corneum.4

Its browning effects, exploited also to mask the effects of vitiligo (treatment with a 6 % DHA cream, leading to 90 % satisfaction of vitiligo patients),5 were discovered by accident in the 1930s: attempts to treat diabetes patients with oral doses of DHA resulted in a deep yellow coloring of gums.6 The first self‐tanning lotion is said to have been commercialized in 1945 in California,6 though most reports agree that sunless tanning products debuted on the US cosmetic market in 1959.7

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
has anyone said Gladieater? I’ll show myself out.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Drinking a lot of wine and listening to the wasteland 3 battle hymn of the republic. Why can't the actually cool and good civil war history get more nods. Nate turner, John Brown, vengeful Christ reaping the poo poo out of slavers... so much lost opportunities.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
in stead of "taken" it's "take out"

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

I have never loving heard of this, my wife and I both have insurance but we used her insurance for the birth and it was covered 100%. What in the world is this poo poo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nichael posted:

this

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

every month it's the same goddamned guy on the cover of Joe Biden magazine

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i'm glad president bidentjf will let me keep this option as a choice

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:hmmyes:
Now replace the onlookers with avs pls tia

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

Drinking a lot of wine and listening to the wasteland 3 battle hymn of the republic. Why can't the actually cool and good civil war history get more nods. Nate turner, John Brown, vengeful Christ reaping the poo poo out of slavers... so much lost opportunities.

in honor of their chud guitarist getting arrested the other day for storming the capitol here's a pretty sick song about gettysburg by iced earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf8S38SJqU0

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

every month it's the same goddamned guy on the cover of Joe Biden magazine

10 tips to make your leg hair glow

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
I was working in the capitol, late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my turmpsters from their rally, began to walk
And suddenly to my shock

They did the Tpurmster mash
(The Trimeble mash) It was a congressional smash
(They did the mash) It caught on with the fash
(They did the mash) They did the Trongster mash

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong: :wrong:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

actually maybe that's true if you factor in we're all going to die

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
being alive is p good mostly

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Glumwheels posted:

I have never loving heard of this, my wife and I both have insurance but we used her insurance for the birth and it was covered 100%. What in the world is this poo poo

America.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

piss

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

February 1910

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Started watching wayward pines and it seems like it could be okay if it want trying to be all weird.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Glumwheels posted:

from the article it sounds like it depends on state laws

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Glumwheels posted:

it's called freedom you sicko pinko

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Nichael posted:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
My triplets were born under my insurance (multiple family insurance things are really weird and be super careful) but there was a provider shift because they were born in November and hospitalized until the almost February of the next year, so the hospital system hosed up almost everything and eventually my wife just told them to gently caress off until they could come up with a believable story of what it was that we were responsible for, and they just went away. I think my wife has super powers. :angel:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

:captainpop:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol

infuriating

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine if you will no one clicked on NYT columns

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
David Brooks is like somebody who tries to be stupid

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

i'm glad president bidentjf will let me keep this option as a choice

access to. Nominal access to this option, under certain circumstances

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The bills for a new baby go through both insurances the first 30 days but birth date determines which policy gets it first.

You then decide which policy to put the kid on.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

David Brooks is like somebody who tries to be stupid

this series of articles has some of the sickest burns I've ever seen laid on a human being. David brooks sucks bigtime and its hilarious

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/i-dont-think-david-brooks-is-okay-you-guys-1702674607

quote:

he has been a reliable producer of out-of-touch, tissue-thin pronouncements on the perils of our secularized, technologized 21st century lives, virtually all of which rightly can be interpreted as passive-aggressive nostalgia for what Family Circus comics told him “outdoors” might have been like when he was a kid. 

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

imagine wave after wave of persian gams overwhelming your personal position

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

2DCAT posted:

:hmmyes:
Now replace the onlookers with avs pls tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000