Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

in your face teams that haven't just gotten out of the gauntlet despite surviving for several years in the super league!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

TheMcD posted:

if it wasn't me, it would've been nobody.
It would have been me. I was eyeing this division at first because it already had more rosters submitted.

The Geese Howard Division is still waiting on two!

Scr00bins
Sep 10, 2020

quote:

Pitching Rotation:
S1/ Frank Viola/ 24/ 1988 Twins
S2/ Tom Seaver/ 25/ 1970 NL Allstars
S3/ Pedro Martinez/ 26/ 1998 Red Sox
S4/ Bob Gibson/ 34/ 1970 NL Allstars
S5/ Pedro Martinez/ 32/ 2004 Red Sox

Switch to:
S1/Pedro Martinez/ 26/ 1998 Red Sox
S2/Pedro Martinez/ 32/ 2004 Red Sox
S3/Tom Seaver/ 25/ 1970 NL Allstars
S4/Bob Gibson/ 34/ 1970 NL Allstars
S5/Frank Viola/ 24/ 1988 Twins

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Memento mori preview

Los Angeles Misanthropes: Last season's divison champ, good roster, has requested that I put in a personal ad for catchers/1B in this preview. So if you have dinger right handed 1B or catchers, or doubles hitting left handed catchers or 1B, get back to cattmarp for a trade lmao.

Mr. Burns Zephyrs: Weird team. This feels like a super talented team that, as far as I'm aware has never won any....wait they won the division 4 times? Seriously? Have they ever done anything in the playoffs? Huh. Also, as an important note, loses all tiebreakers automatically for not having years on your actual roster part of the post and making me go all the way down to the CSV instead. EDIT: This owner requested a retraction of claims made in this preview just because of some little things like factual errors because I can't read his roster post. I am instead going to blame the roster post for any inaccuracies made or posted in this preview.

Cern Colliders, SanSan Outlaws: Sorry, confused it with the last team to run the double ruth gimmick so effectively. This is a team that knows what it has going into the season, and basically rides or dies with gehrig double ruth, which is a strategy I respect personally.

Glass Spiders: Fairgame's new team. Has a prize, but no one has any idea what it is yet. That...might make or break this team? Might not, fairgame spent the rest of the draft basically as if he didn't have a prize, which is going to make it interesting to see how it ends out.

Catcher
1: 1927 Gabby Hartnett / 1983 Ted Simmons platoon (zephyrs)
2: 1933 Gabby Hartnett (Spiders)
3: 1918 Wally Schang (Outlaws)
4: 2014 Buster Posey (Misanthropes)

Weirdly meh group of catchers for a SL proper group. Hartnett is...fine? He's a reasonably good defender for a catcher from the 1930s, an era where catcher defense was mostly considered optional, hits okay and does nothing in particular amazingly. I'm taking the younger one with a competent platoon-mate over the one backed up by something called an Ossee Schrecongost, who is apparently a deadball catcher who couldn't even hit. Wally Schang is a deadball catcher who could hit, which I'll take over a super modern mostly competent defender in Posey. Both of these two are guys I'd really prefer as backups over full time starters though. Fun fact about Wally Schang, he won 4 world series with 3 different teams, the 1913 Athletics, 1918 Red Sox and 1923 Yankees, and again as the backup catcher for the 1930 Athletics.

First Base
1: ???? Buck Leonard (Zephyrs)
2: 1926 Lou Gehrig (Outlaws)
3: 2007 Albert Pujols (Spiders)
4: 1994 Jeff Bagwell (Misanthropes)

Buck Leonard and Gehrig are real close, and historically have effectively been roughly even in the SL. Leonard gets spot one with the “negro league coolness” modifier over Gehrig, but you really can't go wrong with either of these two. Also, Leonard is technically platooning with a Foxx, but it's a 1B/DH time split deal so for laziness sake I'm just going to rate them at separate positions. Pujols has not benefited in mogul from his Angels years, but he's still mostly as good a modern hitter as there is in mogul, and still has an argument for the best overall right handed 1B in the league. Bagwell is just a clear step behind the other three, even in a stadium that helps him more than the other three get.

Second Base
1: 1923 Eddie Collins / 2009 Robinson Cano (Zephyrs)
2: 1983 Lou Whitaker / 1927 Frankie Frisch Platoon (Misanthropes)
3: 1983 Lou Whitaker (Outlaws)
4: 2017 Jose Altuve (Spiders)

I always like trying to be contrarian about 2B, but honestly it's not close, even at his older age Collins is the best 2B in the league and it's not really that close. Cano is a really awkward platoon partner for Collins, they're both lefties (and honestly Collins has a better platoon split vs lefties than Cano does) but this old a Collins needs regular days off and the next best zephyr options are a incredibly baby Riggs or an elderly Nap. I have a feeling that, depending on how that Riggs rolls, he probably will be taking over that small spoon spot sooner than later though. Whitaker and Frisch feels like a frankly absurd platoon, given historically how much contact teams have wanted a Frisch to be able to play 3B full time, only to see him here behind a Whitaker, the general Meta dingers 2B. Either way, you get a solid defense and dingers lefty 2B and a switch hitting guy with some speed and doubles power, which is about as good as you can get other than a Collins. Whitaker without a platoon is noticeably less good, he has some contact issues at the best of times vs righties, and a massive platoon split vs lefties. The defense plays regardless, and this is not a lineup that lacks for runs, but it's something worth considering in the future. Jose Altuve is...interesting. From rolls alone he appears to maybe be viable as a small spoon platoon 2B, largely off the value of his defense and speed. I am less confident about his contact vs righties, and this is a real tough group of players.

Third Base
1: 1983 George Brett / 2008 Alex Rodriguez (Zephyrs)
2: 1927 Frankie Frisch / 2007 Scott Rolen (Misanthropes)
3: 1955 George Kell (Outlaws)
4: 1929 Jimmie Foxx (Spiders)

So we have two very interesting and very different platoons, the most boring 3B in the league, and a 1B who can sorta pretend to play third. Brett and A-Rod I feel is the higher ceiling option; Brett follows Boggs as probably the safest single option at 3B, and A-Rod brings potential righty power...if also a decent chance of just not hitting and not bringing much to the table at all. Frisch is still switch hitter with speed and doubles power, which is a profile that basically otherwise does not exist at 3B. Rolen is less fun, he's a solid defender who just doesn't bring much to the table offensively, but when you consider this is more of a platoon with Whitaker, who can't hit lefties, it's fine. George Kell is effectively the replacement level SL 3B. He hits for enough contact to not be useless offensively (even if he's going to top out at like, a 95 OPS+) plays solid enough defense, and doesn't really have any massive gaping holes in his profile, he's just incredibly boring and does nothing well enough to get excited over. Jimmie Foxx is not a 3B. At his best defensive, young enough to still be rolling potential ages he is like, 5 arm and 5 range at best better at the position than guys like Mel Ott, Dick Allen, Edgar Martinez, or Gary Sheffield. By almost any age he isn't rolling potential, he is REALLY worse than they are, in like the sense of down 15 arm, range and 10 fielding. Yet by SL zeitgeist Foxx is fine at 3B and the rest are memes or emergency 3B options only, I don't get it. Either way, best case scenario here is that you get a slightly better than terrible defender in exchange for a 1B quality bat, which might matter if this team had a DH worth starting...

Shortstop
1: The Masked SS (Misanthropes)
2: A Masksed SS (Zephyrs)
3: 1907 Honus Wagner (Outlaws)
4: 1926 Joe Sewell (Spiders)

We start with 2 custom SSes with elite defense and contact. The Masked SS traditionally has done better than his knockoff A Masked SS, but they're both really good. Wagner is a massive gamble. Wagner, like most of the really high contact SSes, trade in game fielding rating for generally better range, and bats that are much more consistently safe than most modern guys. The question becomes how much does 5 extra range over 15 fewer fielding actually matter? How many of the 20 more errors in a season are based on getting to balls lower range SSes wouldn't even have a chance at, and much of it is just more booted balls? Secondly, and this is kinda an important point; Honus Wagner is not actually a great SL bat. He's a good one, and probably the second or third best non-custom hitting SS you can get your hands on, but he's not really on the level of the truly elite SL guys like a Ruth, and we'll get back to this later. Sewell is Honus with slightly more fielding, but less contact and range. He's fine.

Left Field
blegh: 1902 Joe Kelley / 1967 Frank Robinson (Misanthropes)
blegh: 1993 Gary Sheffield (Spiders)
blegh: 1970 Carl Yastrzemski / 1970 Pete Rose (Zephyrs)
blegh: 1926 Tris Speaker (Outlaws)

We have a whole lot of meh here, and basically nothing to get excited over, outside of the fear of another tris speaker plague from the outlaws. Kelley and Frank Robinson are a righty righty platoon that will at least let Robinson beat up on lefties, shame the rest of the division has like 4 lefty starters total, meaning that Joe Kelley, he of the mostly meh right handed contact profile has to deal with right handed starters instead. Sheff is a decent bat, but without the horseshit power of the meme frogs behind him, he's not a truly great bat and he's a blegh defender. Morally Yastrzemski probably should hit better, but he's a 60s guy so he's going to hit for less average than you'd expect because how do era adjustments work mogul. Pete rose is also around, but his bat is...kinda blegh for a corner OF in the first place. As mentioned earlier, Speaker very well might age bug the rest of the speakers, so gently caress. If he doesn't he'll probably be the best of a very meh bunch.

Center Field
1: 1905 Ty Cobb / 1983 Robin Yount (Zephrys)
2: 1960 Mickey Mantle (Misanthropes)
3: 1965 Willie Mays (Outlaws)
4: 1928 Hack Wilson (Spiders)

Honestly, I don't really like a Cobb/Yount platoon, if cobb is prime he probably should play full time over Yount, and if he is too young to hit he probably shouldn't be starting at all. In that case, the Zephyrs have the magic of...another 1926 Tris Speaker. So I guess the strategy is to just age bug half the viable starting centerfielders in the league so they can start...Willie Wilson? Yeah, maybe not the best plan here, even if it will probably work out in the end, as evil usually does in the SL. Also, looking back at this, despite being listed as a platoon partner to Cobb in the lineups, and in platoons section of the roster post, Yount isn't actually on the 25 man roster. Might want to check that out kensei Mantle is insanely cool, but with the serious problem of uh, basically not working in the SL. Too many strikeouts, not enough contact, and the power doesn't usually play outside of something extreme like the dinger temple. Shame, but I still like him more than aging willie mays, who mogul hates at the best of times, and Hack Wilson, who just isn't a viable SL starter. He doesn't have enough contact to be a contact hitter, enough eye to just be a “good” hitter, and despite rolling defensive stats in all three OF positions, he's bad at all three. He's not completely useless, I don't hate him as a full time OF backup if your stadium likes dingers and you have a mostly groundball rotation, but full time in CF is probably too far.

Right Field
1: 1918 Babe Ruth (Outlaws)
2: 1903 Willie Keeler / 1967 Hank Aaron (Misanthropes)
3: 1899 Willie Keeler (Spiders)
4: 1910 Honus Wagner (Zephyrs)

There's a very obvious top here, and then there's probably going to be some controversy. Ruth is unquestionably the best of the bunch, a not completely useless defensive OF who also just happens to be the single best hitter in the league bar the ideals of Oscar Charleston or Josh Gibson we honestly haven't seen in like 15 seasons minimum, he's very, very good. Willie Keeler is not as good. He has no power, even for a contact hitter, and a shockingly large platoon split vs lefties, and is a mediocre at best OF. Obviously, the one with a competent small spoon in Aaron goes over the admittedly primer one who has to face lefties. Honus Wagner comes in last because I honestly believe that, no matter his age, he is an objectively bad choice in RF. Vs righties he's...maybe better than Keeler? He gives up like 4 points of contact for like 8 in power, and he's so much better vs lefties that it's not even in the same time zone, but I have him worse here for the major reason that the value in playing Honus in RF is terrible. Honus is an elite offensive SS who is, offensively, basically Al Simmons with 10 more eye and 15 less power, and who is roughly as good defensively in RF as Manny Ramirez, in his best rolls, and regularly comes in lower. At SS, where there are maybe 3 dudes total who come close to those numbers? Elite. In the Corner OF? That's basically a late 4th round profile who maybe falls to the 5th in some drafts.

Designated Hitter
1: 1926 Babe Ruth (Outlaws)
2: 1934 Jimmie Foxx (Zephyrs)
3: 1893 Billy Hamilton (Spiders)
4: 1902 John Mcgraw / 1902 Joe Kelley Platoon

Pretty good group of Dhs. Ruth is gonna Ruth and the Ruth is good. Foxx isn't technically the full time DH but I went over that at 1B, good slugging way better here where he isn't costing you a ton of defense at 3B. Billy Hamilton probably should be playing CF for this team, he's a better defender than Wilson is, but hey, I guess he's healthier this way. McGraw is a similar bat to Hamilton, and DH only, but because of his weird career he tends to have health issues, so I'll put him lower. Kelley giving him days off is nice, but it is weird conceptually to be so enamored with Joe Kelley's bat that in a platoon him with Frank Robinson Kelley is the one you're making sure plays every day.

Benches
1: Platoon Partners / Wally Schang / Robin Yount (Misanthropes)
2: V-mart / E-mart / Lazzeri / Joe Jackson / Ripken (Outlaws)
3: Schrecongost / Riggs / Herman / Davis / Prize???? (Spiders)
4: Platoon Partners (Zephyrs)

When I look at a bench, I want to see at least 3 things; a backup catcher, a backup SS, and a backup center fielder, or at least someone who can fake these three positions. Only the Misanthropes manage this, and that's because technically Yount counts as 2 of the 3. The outlaws are missing a CF, but they also start a CF in LF with a mostly competent backup for LF in Joe Jackson. The spiders similarly are missing a CF, and are starting one at DH, but I'm less enthused with the replacement DH options for the spiders than the replacement LF the outlaws need. The Zephyrs are missing a backup CF because they listed 6 platoons instead of the 5 they actually had roster space for, and therefore are missing the robin yount that isn't actually on their 25 man roster. They have enough minors depth to deal with this, but they already lose tiebreakers for the roster post and they'd double lose it for not actually listing a bench but making me find it instead.

Rotations:
1: Paige / Maddux / Powell / Sallee / Donahue (zephyrs)
2: Alexander / Bradley / Adams / Sallee / Goldsmith (Misanthropes)
3: Kershaw / Dean / Marichal / Young / Old Hoss Radbourn (Outlaws)
4: Young / Kershaw / Clemens / White / deGrom (Spiders)

I Love the ½ of Paige and maddux. I really don't love powell sallee and donahue getting the rest of the innings, because all three have very strong “solid SP4, not a dude I want to have to trust in the playoffs to win me a series” energy. The Misanthropes rotation goes “Great, dude I have no clue about but seems to be okay/solid/okay 4th guy/who?”. If the guys I don't know succeed, this is the best rotation in the division. If they don't it's probably 3rd or 4th. Man the Outlaws rotation has gotten better. I still don't love it, that Young is real old and Marichal seems to have been left by as a full time great starter, but it's a rotation I don't hate and I could not have said that about many previous outlaw rotations. I really like 3/5s of the Spiders rotation, but there's a lot of groundballs here that have to deal with an infield that defensively worries me a lot, and the ace has been age bugged more often that not lately. Good for an EC team, probably not good enough.

Bullpens
????
what the gently caress is a bullpen

Overall Prediction
The thing is that like, by pure team quality the ratings favor the Zephyrs, but I just don't really see them winning it. There's a bunch of talent, but also a lot of meh and no real team cohesion to keep it together. The Misanthropes, even with some less talented guys, seem to know exactly what they want to do and most of the team does that, even if they're guys I don't think are the best conceptually. The outlaws are gonna ride double ruth to probably survival, and the spiders seem just a few steps behind to not get relegated, but the prize may change that real quick.

TLDR: Misanthropes probably win it all, zephyrs compete for a wildcard but probably get beat out by STV again, Outlaws probably survive and Spiders probably get relegated.

TheFlyingLlama fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jan 29, 2021

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

This is the Killer Mikes' roster post from last season. Since then, they have added via the draft:

1990 Tony Gwynn
1969 Juan Marichal

I have added both these players to the CSV, but they are not in the starting lineups in any capacity.

tatankatonk posted:

Akabira Killer Mikes

City: Akabira, Japan
Stadium: Akabira Bowl (390-410-410-360-300), Open, Natural Grass, Infield Quality Excellent, Infield Grass Short, Visibility Poor, Foul Ground Large
Strikeouts set to 150

CSV

code:

1932 Hilton Smith 

kellejo01,1902,,,,Joe,Kelley
cobbty01,1909,,,,Ty,Cobb
stargwi01,1965,,,,Willie,Stargell
heilmha01,1921,,,,Harry,Heilmann
dickebi01,1938,,,,Bill,Dickey
boggswa01,1986,,,,Wade,Boggs
gehrich01,1934,,,,Charlie,Gehringer
ashburi01,1955,,,,Richie,Ashburn
vaughar01,1940,,,,Arky,Vaughan
mccovwi01,1962,,,,Willie,McCovey
kalinal01,1964,,,,Al,Kaline
roushed01,1919,,,,Edd,Roush
smithoz01,1983,,,,Ozzie,Smith
rizzoan01,2016,,,,Anthony,Rizzo
burkeje01,1895,,,,Jesse,Burkett
ruthba01,1918,,,,Babe,Ruth
kennete02,1983,,,,Terry,Kennedy
burgesm01,1959,,,,Smoky,Burgess
troutmi01,2012,,,,Mike,Trout
robinja02,1956,,,,Jackie,Robinson
lavando01,1920,,,,Doc,Lavan
oliveal01,1983,,,,Al,Oliver
magadda01,1993,,,,Dave,Magadan
rolfere01,1938,,,,Red,Rolfe
crosefr01,1938,,,,Frankie,Crosetti
carltst01,1970,,,,Steve,Carlton
seaveto01,1971,,,,Tom,Seaver
maysca01,1918,,,,Carl,Mays
deandi01,1947,,,,Dizzy,Dean
hoffmtr01,1993,,,,Trevor,Hoffman
henketo01,1987,,,,Tom,Henke
jonesna01,2013,,,,Nate,Jones
papeljo01,2014,,,,Jonathan,Papelbon
valenfe01,1983,,,,Fernando,Valenzuela
hootobu01,1973,,,,Burt,Hooton
higuete01,1991,,,,Teddy,Higuera
hernafe02,2016,,,,Felix,Hernandez
stiebda01,1983,,,,Dave,Stieb
haineje01,1920,,,,Jesse,Haines
hamelco01,2013,,,,Cole,Hamels
lopezau01,1983,,,,Aurelio,Lopez
garcimi01,1952,,,,Mike,Garcia
eckerde01,1988,,,,Dennis,Eckersley
koufasa01,1965,,,,Sandy,Koufax
ohse01,2016,,,,Seung-hwan,Oh
hoffmtr01,1999,,,,Trevor,Hoffman
borbope01,1979,,,,Pedro,Borbon
drysddo01,1963,,,,Don,Drysdale
mullige01,1905,,,,George,Mullin
applilu01,1932,,,,Luke,Appling
aaronha01,1960,,,,Hank,Aaron
seweljo01,1921,,,,Joe,Sewell
gwynnto01,1990,,,,Tony,Gwynn
maricju01,1969,,,,Juan,Marichal

25-Man Lineups and Rotations

with DH

vs RHP

#1 Burkett LF
#2 Ruth RF
#3 Cobb CF
#4 Heilmann DH
#5 Stargell 1B
#6 Dickey C
#7 Gehringer 2B
#8 Boggs 3B
#9 Vaughan SS

Bench: Robinson, Burgess, Aaron, Kelley

vs LHP

#1 Burkett LF
#2 Aaron 1B
#3 Ruth RF
#4 Cobb CF
#5 Heilmann DH
#6 Gehringer 2B
#7 Boggs 3B
#8 Vaughan SS
#9 Burgess C

Bench: Robinson, Dickey, Stargell, Kelley

without DH

vs RHP

#1 Burkett LF
#2 Cobb CF
#3 Ruth RF
#4 Stargell 1B
#5 Dickey C
#6 Gehringer 2B
#7 Boggs 3B
#8 Vaughan SS
Pitcher

Bench: Robinson, Burgess, Heilmann, Aaron, Kelley

vs LHP

#1 Burkett LF
#2 Aaron 1B
#3 Ruth RF
#4 Cobb CF
#5 Gehringer 2B
#6 Boggs 3B
#7 Vaughan SS
#8 Burgess C
Pitcher

Bench: Robinson, Dickey, Heilmann, Stargell, Kelley

SP #1 Smith
SP #2 Carlton
SP #3 Koufax
SP #4 Hamels
SP #5 Drysdale
CL '93 Hoffman
SU Henke
SR Papelbon
SR '99 Hoffman
MR Eckersley
MR Borbon
LR Mullin

Minor Leagues

Batters

Kaline
Appling
Sewell
Trout
Ashburn
Roush
McCovey
Kennedy
Smith
Rizzo
Crosetti
Lavan
Rolfe
Magadan
Oliver

Pitchers

Hernandez
Haines
Higuera
Hooton
Garcia
Lopez
Stieb
Jones
Dean
Oh
Mays
Seaver
Valenzuela

Strategies

Hit and Run: +5
Sacrifice Bunt: -5
Squeeze Play: -5
Trying for extra bases: 4
Stealing Bases: 2
Aggressively Tagging Up: 4
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): -1
Giving Intentional Walks: -5
Pitching Around Good Hitters: -5
Bringing the Infield In: -2
Guarding the Lines: 0
Making Cutoff Throws: +4
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: +3
Bringing in Pinch Runners: -2
Bringing in Defensive Replacements: 0
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: -1
Letting pitchers pitch through trouble: -2
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: -2

Division Preview Roster

C 1938 Bill Dickey
1B 1965 Willie Stargell/1960 Hank Aaron
2B 1934 Charlie Gehringer
SS 1940 Arky Vaughan
3B 1986 Wade Boggs
LF 1895 Jesse Burkett
CF 1909 Ty Cobb
RF 1918 Babe Ruth
DH 1921 Harry Heilmann

SP 1932 Hilton Smith
SP 1970 Steve Carlton
SP 1965 Sandy Koufax
SP 2013 Cole Hamels
SP 1963 Don Drysdale

CL 1993 Trevor Hoffman
SU 1987 Tom Henke
SR 1999 Trevor Hoffman
SR 2014 Jonathan Papelbon
MR 1979 Pedro Borbon
MR 1988 Dennis Eckersley
LR 1905 George Mullin

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

frankenfreak posted:

It would have been me. I was eyeing this division at first because it already had more rosters submitted.

The Geese Howard Division is still waiting on two!

do it anyway! dueling previews!!

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
sorry i'll do a roster post tonight

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Mine should be in tonight

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Akabira Killer Mikes

City: Akabira, Japan
Stadium: Akabira Bowl (390-410-410-360-300), Open, Natural Grass, Infield Quality Excellent, Infield Grass Short, Visibility Poor, Foul Ground Large
Strikeouts set to 150

CSV

1932 Hilton Smith

kellejo01,1902,,,,Joe,Kelley
cobbty01,1909,,,,Ty,Cobb
stargwi01,1965,,,,Willie,Stargell
heilmha01,1921,,,,Harry,Heilmann
dickebi01,1938,,,,Bill,Dickey
boggswa01,1986,,,,Wade,Boggs
gehrich01,1934,,,,Charlie,Gehringer
ashburi01,1955,,,,Richie,Ashburn
vaughar01,1940,,,,Arky,Vaughan
mccovwi01,1962,,,,Willie,McCovey
kalinal01,1964,,,,Al,Kaline
roushed01,1919,,,,Edd,Roush
smithoz01,1983,,,,Ozzie,Smith
rizzoan01,2016,,,,Anthony,Rizzo
burkeje01,1895,,,,Jesse,Burkett
ruthba01,1918,,,,Babe,Ruth
kennete02,1983,,,,Terry,Kennedy
burgesm01,1959,,,,Smoky,Burgess
troutmi01,2012,,,,Mike,Trout
robinja02,1956,,,,Jackie,Robinson
lavando01,1920,,,,Doc,Lavan
oliveal01,1983,,,,Al,Oliver
magadda01,1993,,,,Dave,Magadan
rolfere01,1938,,,,Red,Rolfe
crosefr01,1938,,,,Frankie,Crosetti
carltst01,1970,,,,Steve,Carlton
seaveto01,1971,,,,Tom,Seaver
maysca01,1918,,,,Carl,Mays
deandi01,1947,,,,Dizzy,Dean
hoffmtr01,1993,,,,Trevor,Hoffman
henketo01,1987,,,,Tom,Henke
jonesna01,2013,,,,Nate,Jones
papeljo01,2014,,,,Jonathan,Papelbon
valenfe01,1983,,,,Fernando,Valenzuela
hootobu01,1973,,,,Burt,Hooton
higuete01,1991,,,,Teddy,Higuera
hernafe02,2016,,,,Felix,Hernandez
stiebda01,1983,,,,Dave,Stieb
haineje01,1920,,,,Jesse,Haines
hamelco01,2013,,,,Cole,Hamels
lopezau01,1983,,,,Aurelio,Lopez
garcimi01,1952,,,,Mike,Garcia
eckerde01,1988,,,,Dennis,Eckersley
koufasa01,1965,,,,Sandy,Koufax
ohse01,2016,,,,Seung-hwan,Oh
hoffmtr01,1999,,,,Trevor,Hoffman
borbope01,1979,,,,Pedro,Borbon
drysddo01,1963,,,,Don,Drysdale
mullige01,1905,,,,George,Mullin
applilu01,1932,,,,Luke,Appling
aaronha01,1960,,,,Hank,Aaron
seweljo01,1921,,,,Joe,Sewell
gwynnto01,1990,,,,Tony,Gwynn
maricju01,1969,,,,Juan,Marichal

25-Man Lineups and Rotations

with DH

vs RHP

#1 Burkett LF
#2 Ruth RF
#3 Cobb CF
#4 Heilmann DH
#5 Stargell 1B
#6 Dickey C
#7 Gehringer 2B
#8 Boggs 3B
#9 Vaughan SS

Bench: Robinson, Burgess, Kaline, Kelley

vs LHP

#1 Burkett LF
#2 Kaline 1B
#3 Ruth RF
#4 Cobb CF
#5 Heilmann DH
#6 Gehringer 2B
#7 Boggs 3B
#8 Vaughan SS
#9 Burgess C

Bench: Robinson, Dickey, Stargell, Kelley

without DH

vs RHP

#1 Burkett LF
#2 Cobb CF
#3 Ruth RF
#4 Stargell 1B
#5 Dickey C
#6 Gehringer 2B
#7 Boggs 3B
#8 Vaughan SS
Pitcher

Bench: Robinson, Burgess, Heilmann, Kaline, Kelley

vs LHP

#1 Burkett LF
#2 Kaline 1B
#3 Ruth RF
#4 Cobb CF
#5 Gehringer 2B
#6 Boggs 3B
#7 Vaughan SS
#8 Burgess C
Pitcher

Bench: Robinson, Dickey, Heilmann, Stargell, Kelley

SP #1 Smith
SP #2 Marichal
SP #3 Koufax
SP #4 Carlton
SP #5 Drysdale
CL '93 Hoffman
SU Henke
SR Papelbon
SR '99 Hoffman
MR Eckersley
MR Borbon
LR Hamels

Minor Leagues

Batters

Aaron
Appling
Sewell
Trout
Ashburn
Roush
McCovey
Kennedy
Smith
Rizzo
Crosetti
Lavan
Rolfe
Magadan
Oliver
Gwynn

Pitchers

Hernandez
Haines
Higuera
Hooton
Garcia
Lopez
Stieb
Jones
Dean
Oh
Mays
Seaver
Valenzuela
Mullin

Strategies

Hit and Run: +5
Stealing Bases: 2
Aggressively Tagging Up: 4
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): -1
Bringing the Infield In: -2
Guarding the Lines: 0
Making Cutoff Throws: +4
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: +3
Bringing in Pinch Runners: -2
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: -1
Letting pitchers pitch through trouble: -2
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: -2

Division Preview Roster

C 1938 Bill Dickey
1B 1965 Willie Stargell/1964 Al Kaline
2B 1934 Charlie Gehringer
SS 1940 Arky Vaughan
3B 1986 Wade Boggs
LF 1895 Jesse Burkett
CF 1909 Ty Cobb
RF 1918 Babe Ruth
DH 1921 Harry Heilmann

SP 1932 Hilton Smith
SP 1969 Juan Marichal
SP 1965 Sandy Koufax
SP 1970 Steve Carlton
SP 1963 Don Drysdale

CL 1993 Trevor Hoffman
SU 1987 Tom Henke
SR 1999 Trevor Hoffman
SR 2014 Jonathan Papelbon
MR 1979 Pedro Borbon
MR 1988 Dennis Eckersley
LR 2013 Cole Hamels

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

PASS THE MASH posted:

Mine should be in tonight
Cool, now we only need mrnoun and the Landers and we got everyone in!

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

The Fighting CSVS

Park: PNC Park

Pitchers

SP1: Roger Clemens
SP2: Babe Adams
SP3: Kid Nichols
SP4: Bert Blyleven
SP5: Randy Johnson

CL: Justin Wilson
SU: Tony Watson
SR:Jared Hughes
SR:Mike Stanton
MR: Kent Tekulve
LR:Dutch Leonard

Lineups
vs. RHP
1. Roger Connor, 1B
2. Bill Joyce, DH
3. Ted Williams, LF
4. Dave Parker, RF
5. Mike Schmidt, 3B
6. Joe Dimaggio, CF
7. Cal Ripken Jr., SS
8. Bill Dickey, C
9. Bobby Grich, 2B

vs. LHP
1. Roger Connor, 1B
2. Joe Dimaggio, CF
3. Ted Williams, LF
4. Jose Canseco, DH
5. Mike Schmidt, 3B
6. Minnie Minoso, RF
7. Cal Ripken Jr., SS
8. Bill Dickey, C
9. Bobby Grich, 2B

Bench:
Mike Grady
George Davis
Larry Doby

Minors:
Billy Pierce
Joel Hanrahan
John Candelaria
Luis Aparicio
Cy Seymour
Andrew McCutchen
Sherm Lollar
Lonny Frey
Jake Beckley
Tom Gordon
Nellie Fox
Hack Wilson
Amos Rusie
Bill Madlock

0s for everything

CSVS
clemero02,1996,,,,Roger,Clemens
blylebe01,1980,,,,Bert,Blyleven
nichoki01,1904,,,,Kid,Nichols
rusieam01,1898,,,,Amos,Rusie
leonadu02,1934,,,,Dutch,Leonard
wilsoju10,2012,,,,Justin,Wilson
watsoto01,2012,,,,Tony,Watson
hugheja02,2012,,,,Jared,Hughes
stantmi02,1996,,,,Mike,Stanton
tekulke01,1980,,,,Kent,Tekulve
gordoto01,1996,,,,Tom,Gordon
davisge01,1898,,,,George,Davis
dobyla01,1957,,,,Larry,Doby
minosmi01,1957,,,,Minnie,Minoso
cansejo01,1996,,,,Jose,Canseco
joycebi01,1898,,,,Bill,Joyce
foxne01,1957,,,,Nellie,Fox
gradymi01,1898,,,,Mike,Grady
mccutan01,2012,,,,Andrew,McCutchen
lollash01,1957,,,,Sherm,Lollar
freylo01,1934,,,,Lonny,Frey
wilsoha01,1934,,,,Hack,Wilson
becklja01,1898,,,,Jake,Beckley
piercbi02,1957,,,,Billy,Pierce
hanrajo01,2012,,,,Joel,Hanrahan
candejo01,1980,,,,John,Candelaria
seymocy01,1898,,,,Cy,Seymour
aparilu01,1957,,,,Luis,Aparicio
parkeda01,1980,,,,Dave,Parker
madlobi01,1980,,,,Bill,Madlock
willite01,1949,,,,Ted,Williams
dickebi01,1932,,,,Bill,Dickey
dimagjo01,1950,,,,Joe,DiMaggio
grichbo01,1982,,,,Bobby,Grich
ripkeca01,1991,,,,Cal,Ripken
connoro01,1882,,,,Roger,Connor
adamsba01,1906,,,,Babe,Adams
johnsra05,1991,,,,Randy,Johnson
schmimi01,1981,,,,Mike,Schmidt

PASS THE MASH fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 30, 2021

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I see you noticed Grich being listed as C in the LHP lineup, but you still have a problem in there:

PASS THE MASH posted:

vs. LHP
1. Roger Connor, 1B
2. Joe Dimaggio, CF
3. Ted Williams, LF
4. Jose Canseco, DH
5. Mike Schmidt, 3B
6. Joe Dimaggio, CF
7. Cal Ripken Jr., SS
8. Bill Dickey, C
9. Bobby Grich, 2B

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

I see you noticed Grich being listed as C in the LHP lineup, but you still have a problem in there:

Thanks!

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

Home City: THE loving MOON. But artificial gravity and weather controllers simulate the environment of San Diego, California.

Home Stadium:
Moonbase 0-2, Sub Par Edition
Artificial turf, domed stadium
LF: 325
LCF: 375
CF: 410
RCF: 375
RF: 325

Infield Quality: Excellent
Infield Grass: Very High
Visibility: Excellent
Foul Ground: Tiny

Feeders:

1979 Astros
1984 Astros
2003 Astros
1983 NL All Stars

code:
cochrmi01,1935,NYY,,,,
yorkru01,1937,NYY,,,,
murphda05,1983,NYY,,,,
porteda02,1977,NYY,,,,
coopewa01,1944,NYY,,,,
cronijo01,1935,NYY,,,,
foxxji01,1939,NYY,,,,
grichbo01,1978,NYY,,,,
trammal01,1982,NYY,,,,
rolensc01,2002,NYY,,,,
coopece01,1980,NYY,,,,
olerujo01,1998,NYY,,,,
elliobo01,1940,NYY,,,,
whitalo01,1983,NYY,,,,
darkal01,1951,NYY,,,,
madlobi01,1979,NYY,,,,
schmimi01,1983,NYY,,,,
freylo01,1939,NYY,,,,
kellge01,1950,NYY,,,,
matheed01,1960,NYY,,,,
adamssp01,1925,NYY,,,,
dimagjo01,1939,NYY,,,,
edmonji01,2002,NYY,,,,
robinfr02,1962,NYY,,,,
willite01,1947,NYY,,,,
smithre06,1976,NYY,,,,
henderi01,1982,NYY,,,,
guerrpe01,1983,NYY,,,,
ottme01,1938,NYY,,,,
danieka01,1992,NYY,,,,
martipe02,1997,NYY,,,,
reuscri01,1979,NYY,,,,
reuscri01,1974,NYY,,,,
gibsobo01,1970,NYY,,,,
mcdowsa01,1968,NYY,,,,
peterfr01,1970,NYY,,,,
peterfr01,1972,NYY,,,,
vanceda01,1923,NYY,,,,
scottmi03,1984,NYY,,,,
wadderu01,1905,NYY,,,,
siebeso01,1971,NYY,,,,
verlaju01,2015,NYY,,,,
priceda01,2015,NYY,,,,
amesre01,1908,NYY,,,,
mcgloly01,1978,NYY,,,,
smithbr01,1983,NYY,,,,
papeljo01,2010,NYY,,,,
smithda02,1984,NYY,,,,
niedeto01,1987,NYY,,,,
harvebr01,1993,NYY,,,,
bolinbo01,1962,NYY,,,,
reedad01,2013,NYY,,,,
mcculla01,1989,NYY,,,,
garbege01,1978,NYY,,,,
smithle02,1990,NYY,,,,
grovele01,1935,NYY,,,,
gossari01,1977,NYY,,,,
newhoha01,1948,NYY,,,,
25-man roster:

C Mickey Cochrane 1935
C Walker Cooper 1944
1B Jimmie Foxx 1939
1B John Olerud 1998
2B Bobby Grich 1978
2B Lou Whitaker 1983
3B Eddie Mathews 1960
3B George Kell 1950
SS Joe Cronin 1935
OF Ted Williams 1947
OF Joe DiMaggio 1939
OF Mel Ott 1938
OF Reggie Smith 1976
OF Jim Edmonds 2002

SP Pedro Martinez 1997
SP Rube Waddell 1905
SP Dazzy Vance 1923
SP Rick Reuschel 1979
SP Bob Gibson 1970

RP Jonathan Papelbon 2010
RP Lee Smith 1990
RP Tom Niedenfuer 1987
RP Gene Garber 1978
RP Goose Gossage 1977
RP Bryn Smith 1983

Lineup vs R:

1B John Olerud
CF Joe DiMaggio
LF Ted Williams
DH Jimmie Foxx
RF Mel Ott
C Mickey Cochrane
3B Eddie Mathews
SS Joe Cronin
2B Lou Whitaker

Lineup vs L:
1B John Olerud
CF Joe DiMaggio
LF Ted Williams
DH Jimmie Foxx
RF Mel Ott
3B George Kell
SS Joe Cronin
C Walker Cooper
2B Bobby Grich

Bench:
Cochrane/Cooper platoon
Whitaker/Grich platoon
Mathews/Kell platoon
Reggie Smith
Jim Edmonds

Rotation:
Pedro Martinez
Rube Waddell
Rick Reuschel
Dazzy Vance
Bob Gibson

Bullpen:
CL Jonathan Papelbon
SU Lee Smith
SR Tom Niedenfuer
SR Goose Gossage
MR Gene Garber
LR Bryn Smith

Strategy (Rate on a scale from -5 to +5)

Hit and Run: -5
Stealing Bases: 0
Aggressively Tagging Up: 0
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): -5
Bringing the Infield In: 0
Guarding the Lines: 2
Making Cutoff Throws: 0
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: -2
Bringing in Pinch Runners: 0
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: -3
Letting pitchers pitch through trouble: 0
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: -5

For whoever does the division preview

CATCHER:
Mickey Cochrane 1935 (32) / Walker Cooper 1944 (29)

1ST BASE
John Olerud 1998 (29)

2ND BASE
Lou Whitaker 1983 (26) / Bobby Grich 1978 (29)

3RD BASE
Eddie Mathews 1960 (28) / George Kell 1950 (27)

SHORTSTOP
Joe Cronin 1935 (28)

LEFT FIELD
Ted Williams 1947 (28)

CENTER FIELD
Joe DiMaggio 1939 (24)

RIGHT FIELD
Mel Ott 1938 (29)

DESIGNATED HITTER
Jimmie Foxx 1939 (31)

BENCH
Cochrane/Cooper platoon, Whitaker/Grich platoon, Mathews/Kell platoon, Reggie Smith 1976 (31), Jim Edmonds 2002 (32)

Starting Pitcher #1
1997 Pedro Martinez (25)

Starting Pitcher #2
1905 Rube Waddell (28)

Starting Pitcher #3
1979 Rick Reuschel (30)

Starting Pitcher #4
Dazzlin' Chuck Vance 1923 (32)

Starting Pitcher #5
1970 Bob Gibson (34)

Bullpen (closer to long relief)
2010 Jonathan Papelbon (29), 1990 Lee Smith (32), 1977 Goose Gossage (25), 1987 Tom Niedenfuer (27), 1978 Gene Garber (30), 1983 Bryn Smith (27)

Quick and dirty, hopefully no major errors.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Super-League XXX Pick 'em/Tag Team Mania!

Preseason Pick 'em!

Who Will Win the Memento Mori Division?
Burns Zephyrs
Glass Spiders
Los Angeles Misanthropes
SanSan Outlaws

Who Will Win the Vae Victis Division?
Orion X-Men
Philadelphia Blue Jays
Rochester Generics
Towa City Demon Hunters

Who Will Win the Sic Transit Vir Division?
Algonquin Park Handybeavers
Garreg Mach Golden Deer
Raleigh Red Pandas
World Warriors

Who Will Win the Dynamo League Wildcards? (PICK TWO!)
Burns Zephyrs
Los Angeles Misanthropes
Towa City Demon Hunters
Rochester Generics
SanSan Outlaws
World Warriors
Milan Mosquitoes
Orion X-Men
Philadelphia Blue Jays
Glass Spiders
Garreg Mach Golden Deer

Who Will Win the Dynamo League?
Burns Zephyrs
Los Angeles Misanthropes
Towa City Demon Hunters
Rochester Generics
SanSan Outlaws
World Warriors
Raleigh Red Pandas
Orion X-Men
Philadelphia Blue Jays
Glass Spiders
Garreg Mach Golden Deer

Who Will Win the Mark Bellhorn Division?
Akabira Killer Mikes
Arlen Propane Sellers
Khartoum Doom
The Hague Honkbalers

Who Will Win the Senor Goodtimes Division?
Eagle Creek Firebears
Horny Goats
Kobe Crows
Portland Panderers

Who Will Win the Norris-Smythe Division?
Minnesota Government Dogs
Oklahoma City Bombers
South Bolton Eazy W's
Walney Rakers

Who Will Win the Smasher League Wildcards? (PICK TWO!)
The Hague Honkbalers
Akabira Killer Mikes
Portland Panderers
Kobe Crows
South Bolton Eazy W's
Walney Rakers
Khartoum Doom
Horny Goats
Arlen Propane Sellers
Eagle Creek Firebears
Oklahoma City Bombers

Who Will Win the Smasher League?
The Hague Honkbalers
Akabira Killer Mikes
Portland Panderers
Kobe Crows
South Bolton Eazy W's
Walney Rakers
Khartoum Doom
Horny Goats
Arlen Propane Sellers
Eagle Creek Firebears
Oklahoma City Bombers

Who Will Win Super-League XXX?

Who Will Win the Geese Howard Division?
Saudi Steamrollers
Luna Landers
The Fightin' CSVs
Milan Mosquiroes
London Calling

Who Will Win the Umbrella Division?
Krakow Dragons
Winnipeg Monarchs
Puget Sound Philosoraptors
Midwest T-Ball & Supply Inc.
Mexico City Machine Gunes

Who Will Win the Shinra Division?
Titanic Deck Chairs
California Otters
South Dakota Marmosets
Diamond Joe Bidens
Baseball Club

Who Will Win the Xanatos Division
Enix Slimes
Mid-Atlantic Trainwrecks
Omaha Forgettables
Senadores de San Juan
Styx Boatmen

Which of the Above Teams Will Win the Sub-Par Bowl?

The 20th Tag Team Championship Tournament: We Must Stop the Burnt Doritos

Tag Teams? TAG TEAMS!

The way this will work is that two teams, and it can be any two teams, whether they be from the Super-League, the Sub-Par League, or some sort of unholy union between a team from the Super-League and a team from the Sub-Par League, will team up to form a super-team, with each team providing two of the following four components:

-Infield (1B, 2B, 3B, SS, DH, two backup IFs)
-Outfield and Catcher (C, LF, CF, RF, a backup C, and two backup OFs)
-Starting Rotation (SP1, SP2, SP3, SP4, SP5)
-Bullpen (CL, SU, SR, SR, MR, LR)

The winners get the greatest gift I am capable of giving: Immortality! That's right, the teams who win this tournament will be immune from relegation or demotion for a full season! And if you are in the Sub-Par league and are part of the winning tag team, you'll automatically be promoted to the Super-League proper for Super-League XXXI, the existence of which is a cruel cosmic joke played on me by the universe.

Last season, the winners of the tag team tournament were the HulkaMatt and CattMarp. Again. I don't know what it will take for you guys to make a team to stop these two. I've tried yelling at you. I've tried demeaning you. I've tried demeaning you while yelling at you. I'm out of ideas. Just make it happen.

So, find yourself a partner, combine material from each of your teams, and create a child team that you both will cherish and nurture right up until it goes off to the tournament and disappoints you greatly. And then, you will know how your parents feels every time they think about you.

Official Tag Team List!
Burnt Doritos (Crows/Misanthropes) (c)
Claude's Clods (Deer/Spiders)
Kraken! (Exiles/B-Zephyrs)
Goku (Warriors/Doom)
Hellfish Forever! (Demon Hunters/Machine Guns)
BIPARTISANSHIP (Deck Chairs/Diamond Joes)
Generic Monarchs (Generics/Monarchs)
Ruthlss Aggrssion (Handybeavers/Outlaws)

Smasher Dynamo fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Feb 3, 2021

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Orion X-Men

Raleigh Red Pandas

Burns Zephyrs
World Warriors

Raleigh Red Pandas

Arlen Propane Sellers

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

Akabira Killer Mikes
Portland Panderers

South Bolton Eazy W's

Raleigh Red Pandas

Luna Landers

Mexico City Machine Guns

Titanic Deck Chairs

Enix Slimes

Mexico City Machine Guns

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Orion X-Men

World Warriors

Pandas
Beavers

World Warriors

Khartoum Doom

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

Portland Panderers

Kobe Crows

Kobe Crows

Luna Landers

Mexico City Machine Guns

Titanic Deck Chairs

Enix Slimes

Mexico City Machine Guns

also despite repeated failures i propose to TheMcD, are we RUNNING IT BACK? el hijos del desesperación

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
Sub Par Division Winners: Calling, Machine Gunes, Deck Chairs, Slimes
Smasher League Division Winners + Wild Card: Doom, Crows, Ws / Killer Mikes, Bombers
Dynamo League Division Winners + Wild Card: Zephyrs, Generics, Red Pandas / Outlaws, Blue Jays
Sub Par Winner: Calling
Smasher League Champions: Crows
Dynamo League Champions: Generics
Finals Winner: Crows

The Goog fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Feb 3, 2021

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Preseason Pick 'em!

Sub Par: London Calling, Mexico City Machine Gunes, Titanic Deck Chairs, Enix Slimes
Smasher: Khartoum Doom, Kobe Crows, Minnesota Government Dogs ||| Portland Panderers, South Bolton Eazy W's
Dynamo: Los Angeles Misanthropes, Rochester Generics, Raleigh Red Pandas ||| Burns Zephyrs, World Warriors
Sub Par League Championship: Mexico City Machine Gunes
Smasher League Championship: Kobe Crows
Dynamo League Championship: Misanthropes
Finals: Kobe Crows

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Rochester Generics

Raleigh Red Pandas

Burns Zephyrs
World Warriors

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Khartoum Doom

Kobe Crows

Portland Panderers
South Bolton Eazy W's

Kobe Crows

Kobe Crows

London Calling

Titanic Deck Chairs

Enix Slimes

CirclMastr fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Feb 2, 2021

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

SHEPARD and I are teaming up to form...ok we'll work on that later. But anyway we're a team. Golden Spiders or Glass Deer or something

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
For Hulkamatt:

Subpar: Luna Landers, Mexico City Machine Gunes, South Dakota Marmosets, Enix Slimes
Smasher: Killer Mikes, Crows, Government Dogs // wild cards: Panderers, Easy W's
Dynamo: Misanthropes, X-men, World Warriors // wild cards: Burns Zephyrs, Raleigh Red Pandas
Sub Par League Championships: Mexico City Machine Guns
Smasher League Championship: Government Dogs
Dynamo League Championship: World Warriors
Finals: Government Dogs

Preseason Pick 'em!
Los Angeles Misanthropes

Orion X-Men

World Warriors

Burns Zephyrs
Raleigh Red Pandas

World Warriors

Akabira Killer Mikes

Kobe Crows

Portland Panderers
South Bolton Eazy W's

Luna Landers

South Dakota Marmosets

Enix Slimes

Mexico City Machine Guns

Pash fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Feb 2, 2021

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Orion X-Men

World Warriors

Burns Zephyrs
Garreg Mach Golden Deer

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Akabira Killer Mikes

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

The Hague Honkbalers
Oklahoma City Bombers

Akabira Killer Mikes

Akabira Killer Mikes

Luna Landers

Mexico City Machine Guns

Titanic Deck Chairs

Enix Slimes

Titanic Deck Chairs

The Deck Chairs are looking for a tag team partner.

Ginge
Sep 8, 2011

Well, Chippy is already my favourite character!

Preseason Pick 'em!

Burns Zephyrs
Glass Spiders
Los Angeles Misanthropes
SanSan Outlaws

Orion X-Men
Philadelphia Blue Jays
Rochester Generics
Towa City Demon Hunters

Garreg Mach Golden Deer
Raleigh Red Pandas
World Warriors

Burns Zephyrs
Los Angeles Misanthropes
Towa City Demon Hunters
Rochester Generics
SanSan Outlaws
World Warriors
Milan Mosquitoes
Orion X-Men
Philadelphia Blue Jays
Glass Spiders
Garreg Mach Golden Deer

Burns Zephyrs
Los Angeles Misanthropes
Towa City Demon Hunters
Rochester Generics
SanSan Outlaws
World Warriors
Raleigh Red Pandas
Orion X-Men
Philadelphia Blue Jays
Glass Spiders
Garreg Mach Golden Deer

Akabira Killer Mikes
Arlen Propane Sellers
Khartoum Doom
The Hague Honkbalers

Eagle Creek Firebears
Horny Goats
Kobe Crows
Portland Panderers

Oklahoma City Bombers
South Bolton Eazy W's
Walney Rakers

The Hague Honkbalers
Akabira Killer Mikes
Portland Panderers
Kobe Crows
South Bolton Eazy W's
Walney Rakers
Khartoum Doom
Horny Goats
Arlen Propane Sellers
Eagle Creek Firebears
Oklahoma City Bombers

The Hague Honkbalers
Akabira Killer Mikes
Portland Panderers
Kobe Crows
South Bolton Eazy W's
Walney Rakers
Khartoum Doom
Horny Goats
Arlen Propane Sellers
Eagle Creek Firebears
Oklahoma City Bombers

Kobe Crows

Saudi Steamrollers
Luna Landers
The Fightin' CSVs
Milan Mosquiroes
London Calling

Krakow Dragons
Winnipeg Monarchs

Titanic Deck Chairs
California Otters
South Dakota Marmosets
Diamond Joe Bidens
Baseball Club

Enix Slimes
Mid-Atlantic Trainwrecks
Omaha Forgettables
Senadores de San Juan
Styx Boatmen

Mid-Atlantic Trainwrecks

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Towa City Demon Hunters

World Warriors

Rochester Generics
Raleigh Red Pandas

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Akabira Killer Mikes

Portland Panderers

Walney Rakers

Kobe Crows
Oklahoma City Bombers

Portland Panderers

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Saudi Steamrollers

Mexico City Machine Guns

Titanic Deck Chairs

Enix Slimes

Mexico City Machine Guns

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Orion X-Men

World Warriors

Glass Spiders
Red Pandas

Glass Spiders

The Hague Honkbalers

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

Akabira Killer Mikes
Portland Panderers

Kobe Crows

This is the year the Crows finally do it

London Calling

Diamond Joe Bidens

Enix Slimes

HULKAMATT AND THE GOOG'S TEAM WINNING? WILL 2021 BRING NO END OF MIRACLES? Anyway, I'm picking London Calling.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Rochester Generics

World Warriors

Burns Zephyrs
Garreg Mach Golden Deer

World Warriors

Khartoum Doom

Horny Goats

The Hague Honkbalers
Oklahoma City Bombers

The Fightin' CSVs

South Dakota Marmosets

Enix Slimes

South Dakota Marmosets

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
AHEM! There's sand on my boots!
Preseason Pick 'em!

Sub Par: Landers, Machine Guns, Bidens, Trainwrecks
Smasher: Doom, Panderers, W's ||| Crows, Rakers
Dynamo: Misanthropes, Generics, Warriors ||| Zephyrs, Demon Hunters
Sub Par League Championship: Trainwrecks
Smasher League Championship: W's
Dynamo League Championship: Generics
Finals: W's

blakelmenakle fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Feb 2, 2021

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Rochester Generics

World Warriors

Burns Zephyrs

World Warriors

Khartoum Doom

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

Portland Panderers
Walney Rakers

Kobe Crows

Crows???

Saudi Steamrollers

Diamond Joe Bidens

Enix Slimes

Slimes

Forzelt
Jul 23, 2012

Variance? Fuck that noise.
Sub Par: Steamrollers, Dragons, Bidens, Slimes
Smasher: Doom, Crows, W's ||| Panderers, Bombers
Dynamo: Misanthropes, Demon Hunters, Red Pandas ||| Zephyrs, Handybeavers
Sub Par League Championship: Bidens
Smasher League Championship: Doom
Finals: Doom

Forzelt fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Feb 3, 2021

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Preseason Pick 'em!

Burns Zephyrs
Glass Spiders
Los Angeles Misanthropes
SanSan Outlaws

Orion X-Men
Philadelphia Blue Jays at 69-93
Rochester Generics
Towa City Demon Hunters

Garreg Mach Golden Deer
Raleigh Red Pandas
World Warriors

Burns Zephyrs
Los Angeles Misanthropes
Towa City Demon Hunters
Rochester Generics
SanSan Outlaws
World Warriors
Milan Mosquitoes
Orion X-Men
Philadelphia Blue Jays
Glass Spiders
Garreg Mach Golden Deer

Burns Zephyrs
Los Angeles Misanthropes
Towa City Demon Hunters
Rochester Generics
SanSan Outlaws
World Warriors
Raleigh Red Pandas
Orion X-Men
Philadelphia Blue Jays
Glass Spiders
Garreg Mach Golden Deer

Akabira Killer Mikes
Arlen Propane Sellers
Khartoum Doom
The Hague Honkbalers

Eagle Creek Firebears
Horny Goats
Kobe Crows
Portland Panderers

Oklahoma City Bombers
South Bolton Eazy W's
Walney Rakers

The Hague Honkbalers
Akabira Killer Mikes
Portland Panderers
Kobe Crows
South Bolton Eazy W's
Walney Rakers
Khartoum Doom
Horny Goats
Arlen Propane Sellers
Eagle Creek Firebears
Oklahoma City Bombers

The Hague Honkbalers
Akabira Killer Mikes
Portland Panderers
Kobe Crows
South Bolton Eazy W's
Walney Rakers
Khartoum Doom
Horny Goats
Arlen Propane Sellers
Eagle Creek Firebears
Oklahoma City Bombers

...fine i guess i'll give the Kobe Crows credit

Saudi Steamrollers
Luna Landers
The Fightin' CSVs
Milan Mosquiroes
London Calling

Krakow Dragons
Winnipeg Monarchs

Titanic Deck Chairs
California Otters
South Dakota Marmosets
Diamond Joe Bidens
Baseball Club

Enix Slimes
Mid-Atlantic Trainwrecks
Omaha Forgettables
Senadores de San Juan
Styx Boatmen

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Los Angeles Misanthropes
Rochester Generics
Raleigh Red Pandas

Burns Zephyrs

Los Angeles Misanthropes

The Hague Honkbalers
Kobe Crows
South Bolton Eazy W's

Akabira Killer Mikes
Portland Panderers

South Bolton Eazy W's

South Bolton Eazy W's

Saudi Steamrollers
Winnipeg Monarchs
South Dakota Marmosets
Enix Slimes

Saudi Steamrollers

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
mister hulkamatt if you are reading through my posts for this i posted the better one also

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Rochester Generics

World Warriors

Towa City Demon Hunters
Philadelphia Blue Jays

World Warriors

The Hague Honkbalers

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

Portland Panderers
Oklahoma City Bombers

Kobe Crows

London Calling

Diamond Joe Bidens

Enix Slimes

Machine Guns

Monicro fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Feb 4, 2021

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Craig and I are Tag Teaming again, the Kraken are Back!

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Towa City Demon Hunters

World Warriors

Raleigh Red Pandas

World Warriors

Akabira Killer Mikes

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

Portland Panderers
Khartoum Doom

South Bolton Eazy W's

World Warriors

Luna Landers

Winnipeg Monarchs

Diamond Joe Bidens

Mid-Atlantic Trainwrecks

Diamond Joe Bidens

also goku (Warriors/Doom) is coming back from king kai's place to beat the doritos, he has so many new techniques like you've never seen before

goku

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Sub Par: Landers, Dragons, Bidens, Forgettables
Smasher: Mikes, Crows, W's ||| Panderers, Government Dogs
Dynamo: Misanthropes, Blue Jays, Warriors ||| Red Pandas, Handybeavers
Sub Par League Championship: Dragons
Smasher League Championship: W's
Finals: W's

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Feb 1, 2021

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Yaya posted:

also goku (Warriors/Doom) is coming back from king kai's place to beat the doritos, he has so many new techniques like you've never seen before

goku

goku

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Preseason Pick 'em!

Burns Zephyrs

Towa City Demon Hunters

World Warriors

Los Angeles Misanthropes
Rochester Generics

Burns Zephyrs

Akabira Killer Mikes

Portland Panderers

South Bolton Eazy W's

The Hague Honkbalers
Kobe Crows

Portland Panderers

Burns Zephyrs

Saudi Steamrollers

Krakow Dragons

Titanic Deck Chairs

Enix Slimes

Saudi Steamrollers

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Towa City Demon Hunters

World Warriors

Raleigh Red Pandas
Philadelphia Blue Jays

Los Angeles Misanthropes

The Hague Honkbalers

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

Portland Panderers

Kobe Crows

Kobe Crows

Saudi Steamrollers

Krakow Dragons

South Dakota Marmosets

Omaha Forgettables

Krakow Dragons

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Tag Team: I will be teaming up with rabidsquid again. It's not like we can fail more than we already have.

Pick'Em:

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Rochester Generics

World Warriors

Raleigh Red Pandas

World Warriors

The Hague Honkbalers

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

Portland Panderers
Khartoum Doom

South Bolton Eazy W's

South Bolton Eazy W's

Milan Mosquitoes

Mexico City Machine Guns

Titanic Deck Chairs

Enix Slimes

Mexico City Machine Guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CFBalla
Sep 16, 2009

Yeah, I just made that shot. :smug:

Preseason Pick 'em!

Los Angeles Misanthropes

Towa City Demon Hunters

World Warriors

Raleigh Red Pandas

World Warriors

Akabira Killer Mikes

Kobe Crows

South Bolton Eazy W's

Portland Panderers
Khartoum Doom

South Bolton Eazy W's

South Bolton Eazy W's

Luna Landers

Winnipeg Monarchs

Diamond Joe Bidens

Mid-Atlantic Trainwrecks

Diamond Joe Bidens