Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
reading that dudes twitter he doesn’t really seem to be a liberal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

reading that dudes twitter he doesn’t really seem to be a liberal.

There are two types of people in this world: me, and all the fuckin liberals.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Cerebral Bore posted:

post biden voters realizing that they elected a more decorous trump
My fear is that any anti-Biden thread is going to attract Trump-fans/chuds whom think they've found friends.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

fondue posted:

My fear is that any anti-Biden thread is going to attract Trump-fans/chuds whom think they've found friends.

Isn't like most of the forum anti-Biden in the sense of like.. we deserve better than Biden but he's not as awful as Trump? I haven't seen any actual Biden stanning on SA but I mostly stick to a few threads now.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

fondue posted:

lol i hope so

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fondue posted:

so you mean we get to poo poo on biden and make it a honeypot for fascists?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

fondue posted:

they're more reachable than liberals are, and worst case is they bare their fangs and get banned. win win

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

"dehumanize" is a hilarious word because it implies that humanizing is a good thing. haha jesus christ. gently caress this entire species.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

fondue posted:

That's a stupid fear and you should go back to D&D if you really think that's worth worrying about here. We don't tolerate chuds

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Cup Runneth Over posted:

That's a stupid fear and you should go back to D&D if you really think that's worth worrying about here. We don't tolerate chuds
yea, no hand wringing should get in the way of the laughs

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Sounds like a great opportunity to dunk on chuds.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

pseudanonymous posted:

Isn't like most of the forum anti-Biden in the sense of like.. we deserve better than Biden but he's not as awful as Trump? I haven't seen any actual Biden stanning on SA but I mostly stick to a few threads now.

i see that you're blissfully unaware of d&d

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

pseudanonymous posted:

We do deserve better than Biden.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

"... you should go back to D&D ..." I don't think I've ever posted there or ever have bookmarked a thread there so I'm not sure how I'd go back there, thanks.

I'm sorry I even brought the idea up.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Cup Runneth Over posted:

we don't tolerate biden supporters either

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

pseudanonymous posted:

Life was better under Trump, we got stimmy and the govt wasn't organized enough to be evil, plus the markets were booming

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
biden is continuing every lovely thing trump did, ending what few good things trump did, and then doing a bunch of new lovely things. it's a net loss. i'd still prefer a mythical 'good president' over either of them, but we've never had one of those in the us.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

biden is continuing every lovely thing trump did, ending what few good things trump did, and then doing a bunch of new lovely things. it's a net loss. i'd still prefer a mythical 'good president' over either of them, but we've never had one of those in the us.

Trump got the vaccines funded and made in like 10 months and then got backstabbed by them sitting on results until after election day

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

honestly the ideal President is probably an exceptionally rude and lazy sun conure

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

any IKs or mods reading this? Could you change the thread title to "Post Biden voters failing to realize they're going to die under Biden here" please? Thread consensus seems to be to leave'r opened up with a new focus

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I think it will be Biden voters calmly explaining that their deaths were an inevitable function of living in the best of all possible worlds, so grow up.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh right, and of course the biggest reason why biden is worse than trump is that trump was hilarious and biden is not.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Trump is too stupid and grotesque to be even accidentally funny.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Biplane posted:

lol you are in the wrong forum

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

oh right, and of course the biggest reason why biden is worse than trump is that trump was hilarious and biden is not.

I think you've memory-holed how gaffe-prone and crazy old man Biden is.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

pseudanonymous posted:

I think you've memory-holed how gaffe-prone and crazy old man Biden is.

which is why they're gonna keep him sedated in some broom closet somewhere as opposed to trump moving around like a thunderhead full of prime Content

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
Trump will be back in 22 when they take both houses and impeach like mad

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Cerebral Bore posted:

i see that you're blissfully unaware of d&d

d&d is basically like the negative zone and you don't leave it so much as you escape from it

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Biplane posted:

excuse me??

were you in a coma for 5 years??

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 218 days!

Rasczak posted:

d&d is basically like the negative zone and you don't leave it so much as you escape from it

cspam is the event horizon of "reality," d&d is the accreation disc succing people towards it and frequently spewing them away in a relativistic jet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I think it will be Biden voters calmly explaining that their deaths were an inevitable function of living in the best of all possible worlds, so grow up.

wouldn't fit, it's like you're not even trying!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Agrajag posted:

excuse me??

were you in a coma for 5 years??

Yes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/profile013no2/status/1355512235762855936

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

SchnorkIes posted:

Trump will be back in 22 when they take both houses and impeach like mad

23-25 gonna be rough, yeah.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Biplane posted:

I still giggle when I think of the kid coming up to trump to sign his maga hat and trump signing it then absent minded lay tossing it into the crowd.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol you are in the wrong forum

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Proust Malone posted:

I still giggle when I think of the kid coming up to trump to sign his maga hat and trump signing it then absent minded lay tossing it into the crowd.

I had not seen this prior to my previous post. I'm sorry everyone

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

taqueso posted:

Post Biden voters realizing they won't die under Biden here

seems like we're a bit late on that front

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Did anyone really expect Biden to be any different than this, though? Trump regrets are funny because there’s a sense of betrayal.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Did anyone really expect Biden to be any different than this, though? Trump regrets are funny because there’s a sense of betrayal.

Yes. Libs (and many "leftists," even!) are now regretting their vote not even a month into the rotting rapist's administration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I never saw an ounce of enthusiasm for Biden as anything other than a return to the dreary grind of the End of History, where good things aren’t possible.