Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Custogres (Ogre Custodes)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Ugleb posted:

Where's the rest of the army?

It’s Custodes, so that IS the army.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

TotalHell posted:

It’s Custodes, so that IS the army.

Unacceptable, I demand more Ogryns rammed into unsuitable roles. Like a tank commander trying to fit through the top hatch, or a commissar busting out of a far too small uniform.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Ugleb posted:

Unacceptable, I demand more Ogryns rammed into unsuitable roles. Like a tank commander trying to fit through the top hatch, or a commissar busting out of a far too small uniform.

Ogryn tank with a bunch of feet sticking out the bottom flintstones style.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ugleb posted:

If I remember right there was a special character Ogryn commissar in 2E. Don’t remember if they made a figure for him though.

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.

Ugleb posted:

Where's the rest of the army?

I got you covered

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Are you related to John Blanche? Because you have done him proud. There is some delightful weirdness in there.

One day maybe I'll grow the balls to convert an army to that extent, it's a real shame more people don't.

And cardboard bases? Well played.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Midjack posted:

If I remember right there was a special character Ogryn commissar in 2E. Don’t remember if they made a figure for him though.

Nork Deddog was an ogryn bodyguard. He carried around a Commissar cap to honor one of his charges.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Beerdeer posted:

Nork Deddog was an ogryn bodyguard. He carried around a Commissar cap to honor one of his charges.

Probably what I’m thinking of, it’s been forever.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Fuckin beautiful

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.

Ugleb posted:

Are you related to John Blanche? Because you have done him proud. There is some delightful weirdness in there.

One day maybe I'll grow the balls to convert an army to that extent, it's a real shame more people don't.

And cardboard bases? Well played.

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Fuckin beautiful

Thank you!!

I approach every single 40K project as a project for this kind of massive conversion project, which I guess makes my stuff appropriate for this thread in general. Here are my Slaaneshi Orks, for example.

Thanqol fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Jan 21, 2021

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Ork with sexy legs, fleshy bag pipes and a recreation of that scene in the Hannibal series are not things that I saw coming!

These should be a protagonist faction in the next Dawn of War, the dialogue would be amazing.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Ugleb posted:

Ork with sexy legs

Those are called "Orks".

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Hauki fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jan 21, 2021

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Thanqol posted:

Thank you!!

I approach every single 40K project as a project for this kind of massive conversion project, which I guess makes my stuff appropriate for this thread in general. Here are my Slaaneshi Orks, for example.

:perfect:

Of all the orks and chaos crossovers I've seen, this is by far the best*.

*honorable mention to the short story about the demon that possessed an ork but is now terrified and can't get out, but that's not really a concept that translates well to the table.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I will pay any amount of money for these

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Folks,

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Founded to garrison a newly discovered Standard Template Construct, which produced a corpstarch flavouring additive which would become inexplicably popular on a number of hiveworlds,

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Best Salamander's successor chapter.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

This rules.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Now here have the opposite of something that rules...unless you’re into this kind of thing.

:nws: https://www.etsy.com/listing/883749...0BoCBv4QAvD_BwE

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

TotalHell posted:

Now here have the opposite of something that rules...unless you’re into this kind of thing.

:nws: https://www.etsy.com/listing/883749...0BoCBv4QAvD_BwE

its kinda neat that they do a version without tits though...

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Moola posted:

oh no, ive been reading this thread too long...

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Moola posted:

oh no, ive been reading this thread too long...

The sickness is now inside of you.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Zil posted:

The sickness is now inside of you.

They’ll be ordering tittyminis by the truckload within a week.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Moola posted:

They charge a dollar per boob, it appears. :capitalism:

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Midjack posted:

They charge a dollar per boob, it appears. :capitalism:

Horny tax

Sachant
Apr 27, 2011

Honestly surprised it isn't higher.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

mods rename me to Lusty Draconian Maid

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Moola posted:

Still has lovingly sculpted human lady buttocks though.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

whats the point of playing tabletop games if im not using that time to make everyone around me uncomfortable

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Fashionable Jorts posted:

whats the point of playing tabletop games if im not using that time to make everyone around me uncomfortable

most of us use our overwhelming body odor for that

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Username/Post combo.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

I recognize the Atlas, the Battlemaster, and the Urbanmech. What the gently caress is the C-3PO?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mutant Headcrab posted:

I recognize the Atlas, the Battlemaster, and the Urbanmech. What the gently caress is the C-3PO?

Ugly.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's a Wyvern, so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Owns