Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Cowman posted:

Guess what these videos are about :

Title is PS5 out of stock

Hitman 3

Without looking, toothpaste hair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Isn't there something about the algorithm that makes it so videos with thumnails full of bright colors, lots of arrows, and wacky faces are more likely to be recommended?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

Isn't there something about the algorithm that makes it so videos with thumnails full of bright colors, lots of arrows, and wacky faces are more likely to be recommended?

People click them more often than plain looking thumbnails

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Arrows, gobsmacked faces, misleading provocative text....it's all the same stuff as WWII propaganda.

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

it's a thumbnail so it counts

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm glad they managed to get that camel to leave church. When the blessing of animals is done, you don't want them to stay for too long, and the camel already started biting people.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

That was made deliberately as a spoof of thumbnails

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

that's what makes it such a great post

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Arrow might need work, my eyes keep being drawn to the manga titties instead.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Moon Slayer posted:

Remember that youtube's audience is largely comprised not only of stupid little children but straight up toddlers. Weird adults trying to get clicks from actual babies

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Obese Animal.

But I digress.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

The middle one's actually a pretty cool history video (the other two are loving boring).

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

yessss

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

DUPPY!

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Thank you and yes ma'am.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky:

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:lol:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

did I do that?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am the mystery religion. The mystery meat of spirituality.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

AI bot videos get seasonal updates and remixes, nice, time to let the kids ipad play them unendingly for years so they get way too many views.

fake e, holy poo poo 10m views...like seriously how many idle ipads can there be in this stupid world....and who is the shitlord at the other end making cash off this poo poo.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Larva is a very popular TV show from Korea, so it didn't start on Youtube.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

demo gotta piss real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

it's all that whiskey.