Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

suck my dick

im pooping! has a new favorite as of 08:58 on Jan 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is really gross to me. esp after seeing that NZ video, gently caress this.

Why on earth did you watch that dude's video? Like what the gently caress?

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is really gross to me. esp after seeing that NZ video, gently caress this.

You watching a video of a terrorist massacring a bunch of people is whats "gross" here.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Growing up, my school would go to the local roller rink on occasion and there would be a limbo contest and the only times I managed to win (because I was real good at crushing my legs into my chest) was when the drat splits girl wasn't competing.

Damned splits girl... stealing away my prize of a free obviously-frozen rectangle piece of pizza and small soda. You know that kind of pizza... you know...

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The splits is cool but like, ah jesus your ankles are at 90 degrees what the gently caress.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish

im pooping! posted:

suck my dick

guessing you went here because you've also never been shot at

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I don't know anything about paintball sportsmanship but I'll have STRONG opinions about the dicksuckers who do

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

luv 2 make jiffs
(all have sound)

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

can't seem to turn the sound on, though. doesn't show up in the right click.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

(all have sound)

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Oh, huh, the sound plays when I hover over using Imagus.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
It's a new kind of sound that only smart people can hear.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Kennel posted:

It's a new kind of sound that only smart people can hear.

It sounds lovely

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's entirely possible that the trader who sold the Emperor those new clothes was entirely legit. Only smart people could see the clothes, but neither the emperor nor his court were smart enough to ask "So dumb peasants will be able to see the Emperor's dick?"

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/NtpGc44.mp4

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb
There has to be a better way to mop the floor :confused:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
You'll never defeat the cobra kai with that attitude

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Oh wow, you found some behind the scenes footage from the 80s Broadway smash "Kirk"

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

the latest human centipede movie has gone in a different direction

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Goatse the musical.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nektu posted:

There has to be a better way to mop the floor :confused:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/G7u36u2.gifv

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Here’s a thing that will leave you whelmed.

https://i.imgur.com/ZWBO6mH.gifv

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cartoon Man posted:

It's more interesting than you would think at first glance. Upstream from camera they're loaded into the flooded channel as regular melons. After floating down for a while the melons start absorbing the liquid thus converting them to watermelons.

Vodka infused watermelons are made possible through a similar process but as they're usually already at the saturation point with water it isn't as efficient a process.

Creating vodkamelons has been considered in the past but the process is too inefficient to make it worth selling vs just bottles of vodka.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Arachnophobia warning:

https://imgur.com/gallery/F8fo7Oz

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

It's more interesting than you would think at first glance. Upstream from camera they're loaded into the flooded channel as regular melons. After floating down for a while the melons start absorbing the liquid thus converting them to watermelons.

Vodka infused watermelons are made possible through a similar process but as they're usually already at the saturation point with water it isn't as efficient a process.

Creating vodkamelons has been considered in the past but the process is too inefficient to make it worth selling vs just bottles of vodka.

:) I enjoyed this post.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Good visual representation of how a rectum works i don't know anything about muscles

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Mauser posted:

Good visual representation of how a rectum works i don't know anything about muscles

Even better, you've got a sphincter muscle in your eye too.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

koshmar posted:

It's sphincters all the way up

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

koshmar posted:

:eyepoop:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cartoon Man posted:

Water, marsh-mellons

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://i.imgur.com/0myhbJQ.mp4

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

bakahentai posted:

So here's a neat thing. Close your eyes and let it loop a few times. Think of the word you want to hear. I can get it to alternate with my eyes closed. Am I going to stranger things 2021? Send help.

Yeah, I can do the same thing, without even closing my eyes--I can even force myself to hear the "wrong" phrase while staring at the other word. What I haven't been able to do yet is to force myself to hear anything that's some sort of mixture or gibberish in between the two--I always hear one phrase or the other distinctly. This is pretty cool.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

aas Bandit posted:

Yeah, I can do the same thing, without even closing my eyes--I can even force myself to hear the "wrong" phrase while staring at the other word. What I haven't been able to do yet is to force myself to hear anything that's some sort of mixture or gibberish in between the two--I always hear one phrase or the other distinctly. This is pretty cool.

I can hear Green Storm if I close my eyes, but I can't make it say Brain Needle.

I think it's because Green and Brain sound fairly similar.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

This device got me feeling some kind of way. 🤬

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

CollegeCop posted:

Yay! Now I get to post my favorite!

Quoting from antiquity, but that's my dad that gets laid out by the rascal! No idea when or where that happened but that's definitely him. He's passed on a few years now so that made me smile when I saw it. Stupid poo poo like that happened to him all the time.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Real life Catlateral Damage.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Fuckin air pods man, cats can't resist em

Adbot