Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

god drat i cackled at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

The Juggernaut posted:

Very true but now with a China backed military in power without the veneer of ~*Democracy *~ it's going to start going up to 2016 levels I'm sure.

Yeah, the Uighurs might be a look into the Rohyinga and Karen's future. China gets stronger.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Unverified but lol this is wild

https://twitter.com/InvisiblesMuros/status/1356308238405414913

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Pretty good real life “this is fine” meme

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

is this a tiktok trend

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
yeah, the 'democratic' leader of myanmar wasn't much better than the junta and was widely criticized for making a deal with the devil to be a token free leader. i don't know how much this changes from what i've read over the past few years.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
So when's the stimulus coming

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I meam she literally covered up a genocide so its not like a whole lot is changing on the day to day.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:

a neat cape posted:

Once we achieve ~*UNITY*~

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

a neat cape posted:

Since there's a filibuster, they would need 60 senators and 10 moderate Republicans want to meet with Biden with a significantly smaller package (600bil versus 1.8tril) as a compromise.

I mean, we could get rid of the filibuster but...

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

a neat cape posted:

2k checks were sent 'out the door immediately,' as promised by the newly elected GA senators, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Senate leadership.

You didn't get yours?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

Like, April or so? Come on, what do you say, doing their best and all. Also maybe vaccinations will improve by then, we'll see!

Not having the most hopeful day here.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

seiferguy posted:

Since there's a filibuster, they would need 60 senators and 10 moderate Republicans want to meet with Biden with a significantly smaller package (600bil versus 1.8tril) as a compromise.

Normally, no one would want to be the face of holding up this bill, but in the age of Trumpism, Cruz or Paul will happily and gleefully gently caress over people and will be rewarded for it.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

a neat cape posted:

*slurred around a mouthful of brioche french toast and bottomless mimosa*

"Bwuh?"

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Oh, happy black history month everyone

https://twitter.com/SamTecle/status/1356229588477759488?s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/itaintmefoo/status/1355749670128132099?s=19

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

The real 21st century would make even Verhoeven blush.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Grittybeard posted:

Like, April or so? Come on, what do you say, doing their best and all. Also maybe vaccinations will improve by then, we'll see!

Not having the most hopeful day here.

Cool, I'll just take that stimulus check and turn it right around to pay my taxes.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

True professionals never break character while they're on the clock. I admire her commitment.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

seiferguy posted:

You owe me a new monocle, because mine flew out and shattered on the floor at this suggestion.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/devtesla/status/1356277215185534977?s=19

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

I'm not that far into this, but my favorite design detail for the fire pit in the truck is it being located between the bed and the only means of egress.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I'm not that far into this, but my favorite design detail for the fire pit in the truck is it being located between the bed and the only means of egress.

It's a wild ride.

Just wait for the water tower observatory.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
That they are going to fill by hand.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Grandparents just got taken to the hospital. One for sure has covid and the other probably does too. Grandma was already on an oxygen tank beforehand due to years of smoking. Not doing great over here.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Ooof sorry to hear that Pops

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Pops Mgee posted:

Grandparents just got taken to the hospital. One for sure has covid and the other probably does too. Grandma was already on an oxygen tank beforehand due to years of smoking. Not doing great over here.

Sorry Pops, that is not good news. Hoping for the best.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Pops Mgee posted:

rough, man. I hope they both get out of it quickly

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Dance Dance Revolution.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Coco13 posted:

Dance Dance Revolution.

Dance Dance COUNTER Revolution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4CO1y_1aCw

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sorry to hear that Pops, hope they pull through.

It's been a month and this still haunts me.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

https://twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/1356360741524176896

2021 is truly the sequel to 2020

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Someone tell me what ESPN 30 for 30 to watch tonight. I’ve seen a few but it’s been a while. I watched Survive and Advance for like the 3rd time last night which was great. Just no OJ please.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Someone tell me what ESPN 30 for 30 to watch tonight. I’ve seen a few but it’s been a while. I watched Survive and Advance for like the 3rd time last night which was great. Just no OJ please.

Did you watch the one about U of Miami football?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Two Escobars if you want an insane story about a soccer team controlled by a huge narco group is one of my favorites.

or if you want something really fun: The U

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The one about Nelson Mandela and the South Africa rugby team.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

loving so over this god damned plague. I hope for the best, pops.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

You Don't Know Bo.

Mr. Nice! posted:

loving so over this god damned plague. I hope for the best, pops.

:hai:

I will slap my maskless coworkers in the name of grand-pops.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Kalli posted:

It's been a month and this still haunts me.

drat you for making me look at that again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

For football stuff, aside from stuff already mentioned like The U and You Don’t Know Bo, Four Falls of Buffalo (About the early 90’s Bills) and The Two Bills (About Parcells, Belichick, and their relationship) are both excellent.