Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Civilized Fishbot posted:

One of my sixth-grade students recently asked me if there's an IQ test that tells you how good you are at video games. I think it would be okay to be proud of your video game IQ

THEY WERE CALLED POINTS KID, BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT TOOK THEM AWAY FROM YOU! NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

THEY WERE CALLED POINTS KID, BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT TOOK THEM AWAY FROM YOU! NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US!

Getting the high score and entering rear end for my initials to own the libs.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
S E X, it's short for my nickname, Sexy Randal the Pharaoh Wizard.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Finnankainen posted:

To: ClearCase_guy
Hey, Sweetie, use the Victim Card if you must, but you just threw away any chance of being seen as a strong, independent women. You can’t have it both ways. You want people to see you as a victim? Okay, you are no longer a leader.
Yep. Bad call there. Not sure if this works in her favor because previously her followers saw her as a strong independent woman. By nature, people always back a strong horse.

9 posted on 2/1/2021, 9:18:38 PM by MinorityRepublican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Please someone post that Yogi Love cartoon with the sexy terrorist.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Erenthal posted:

Please someone post that Yogi Love cartoon with the sexy terrorist.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Multi-culti-ism

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Multi-culti-ism needs to get swole and start carrying a big sword.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Okay, so if I say the Shahada I get to be a badass sword wielding Chad?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

"Wow! Uncle Lleweyn got you that for your anniversary, Uncle Ahmad? Awesome!"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“By nature, people always back a strong horse.”

Say the people who have pledged their eternal love to a one term, twice impeached laughing stock

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Say the people who have pledged their eternal love to a one term, twice impeached laughing stock

That quote's from bin Laden.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Kavak posted:

That quote's from bin Laden.

Yes, but they unironically quote that, which tells you this is exactly what they believe.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can anyone loving explain to my why these people hate multi culturalism so much? Do they think having a diverse culture means your country is weak?

I mean the Axis believer us to be playboys / decadent because of our cultural melting pot. Is it literally just channeling Nazism ?

Yes I know it's veiled racism. But I need more than that as an explanation.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Uh, you aren't going to get it. They're just racists.

That's it.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
They must secure the existence of white people and a future for white children.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

If there was a coherent explanation then they'd be onto something and we might have to empathize with them. But there isn't. So thank god for that.

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

Scratch Monkey posted:

The projection of traditionally masculine traits onto Trump where they either never existed, or do not exist anymore, has always been baffling. He's an elderly, obese man so self conscious he (allegedly) wears a gertle and shoe lifts, but he's basically David Goggins (or pick some other famous "manly man") to them.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Can anyone loving explain to my why these people hate multi culturalism so much? Do they think having a diverse culture means your country is weak?

I mean the Axis believer us to be playboys / decadent because of our cultural melting pot. Is it literally just channeling Nazism ?

It is just channeling Nazism. But one of the most fundamental aspects of fascist thought is that all human interaction is zero sum. Any two given groups cannot co-exist, one will dominate the other and deservedly so, depending on the metrics any individual fascist uses. Any attempt at equality between in-groups and out-groups is a result of naivete or weakness on part of the in-group, or the out-group trying to get one over the in-group.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

"A diverse population leads to infighting and strife as people sabotage each other's competing interests, so a unified monoculture is inherently stronger. This is self-evident when you notice that whenever you're in a room with a person who's different from you, it's a totally normal thing to start hating them immediately."

It's just racism and it only makes sense when you start with "people are inherently bigoted" as a first principle.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think broadly it's just "multiculturalism means I need to see/interact with/share space with other people I don't want to, I want a monoculture of people who look and think like me"

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

These people are not good at a large variety of things. One of those is "knowing what they are talking about".

The way that they divide up cultural elements is in terms of good and bad. Why would one ever alloy good (the stuff I grew up with) with the bad (other stuff)? They don't understand why you'd alloy good, sturdy iron with weak awful carbon to make steel, since it's just diluting the good with the bad.

It's naked racism, but this is the 'logic' behind it. It's a weird, thoroughly simplistic thing that assigns a number score to cultures and says that the higher number will push out the weaker one. There is no understanding of... the benefits of alloys, or hybrid vigor, or any of the dozen similar concepts. Pure is better, and pure is all me and mine and zero percent other.

Preen Dog
Nov 8, 2017

With the irony that, even if they did get their wish of a monoculture of people exactly like them, they would get along even worse because they would each still consider themselves victims of the others in the group.

The only difference is the racial lines would be more minutely defined.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
These are some words colleges don't want you to say: Here are some of the words and phrases that are taboo on Campus

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
“It’s okay to be white.”

5 posted on 2/3/2021, 7:36:43 PM by T.B. Yoits
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

I suppose that human being and wetback are frowned upon.

10 posted on 2/3/2021, 7:44:25 PM by Gay State Conservative (Trump: "They're After You. I'm Just In The Way")

quote:

To: Gay State Conservative
That’s faggotx and wetbackx

54 posted on 2/3/2021, 11:20:38 PM by Scrambler Bob (This is not /s. It is just as viable as any MSM 'information', maybe more so!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

This is so gay.

19 posted on 2/3/2021, 7:54:30 PM by dixie1202

quote:

So what’s the point of this stupid-rear end article besides acting as clickbait? Who gives a flying fig that some Nazi nut at a college wants to ban a word? So what?

Send the weenie to a biker bar and they’ll say the word to his zit face all day. Weenie college boi would crap in his soi-boy pants. Now that would be an interesting story.

This article is crap. Try to find a more interesting article.

20 posted on 2/3/2021, 7:55:07 PM by sergeantdave (Federal courts no longer have any standing in America. )
Ok, this one is legitimately funny.

quote:

To paraphrase Nietzsche, I am the Überhonkey.

30 posted on 2/3/2021, 8:10:15 PM by Viking2002 (The revolution won't need to be televised. It'll be on your doorstep.)

quote:

To: T.B. Yoits
Islam is right about women.
Islam is right about gays.

35 posted on 2/3/2021, 8:20:45 PM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Just 6 words??

I’m sure that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

At what point will whites say enough self flagellation and demand racial separation?

Once whites used to kick rear end, now they are self loathing wimps. At this rate they’re headed the way of Neanderthals - and deservedly so.

53 posted on 2/3/2021, 11:15:37 PM by aquila48 (Do not let them make you care! Guilting you is how they control you. )

quote:

To: SeekAndFind; T.B. Yoits; Rurudyne; BunnySlippers; BlessedBeGod; Viking2002

I’m PROUD to be White! Shout it!

Easily 90% of contributions to civilization have come from whites (and mostly men).

If blacks can have black pride for having done squat, whites are 100 times more justified to have white pride.

It’s time we go on the offensive and stop cowering at name calling. Embrace the insult, and ditch the guilt trip .

If somebody accuses you of being a white supremacist, rather than recoil, just say, let me think about it a bit, and pause for a few seconds. Then come back with “well whites have contributed the lion’s share to civilization, so I’m sure you will understand why I may show a tinge of pride. Now f**k off” and enjoy their heads exploding.

58 posted on 2/3/2021, 11:46:26 PM by aquila48 (Do not let them make you care! Guilting you is how they control you. )

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

quote:

To: T.B. Yoits
Islam is right about women.
Islam is right about gays.

35 posted on 2/3/2021, 8:20:45 PM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes. )

Something something strong horse.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Warmachine posted:

Something something strong horse.

My initial reading was "Oh they're saying liberals will defend Islam no matter what"

Then I realized "ah, no, that's not it."

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I've got a full months worth of data about how freepers post.

Top 25 domains freepers link articles from that shows up on the front page. Unique links only, aggregated by their domain.

I wonder if msn.com is so prominent because it is a source that shows up on so many default homepages. I could see freepers just opening new tabs to get angry at the first thing they see pop up.

Top 10 posters. Unique links only.

SeekAndFind posted:

A member of the New York Conservative Party.
A long time Long Islander who lives and works here in the IT industry.
SeekAndFind is either a bot programmed to scrape conservative rags and repost them on FR or is your unfriendly sysadmin that does nothing but post all day while everyone else has to pick up the slack.

Finnankainen posted:

These are some words colleges don't want you to say: Here are some of the words and phrases that are taboo on Campus

quote:

To: SeekAndFind; T.B. Yoits; Rurudyne; BunnySlippers; BlessedBeGod; Viking2002

I’m PROUD to be White! Shout it!

Easily 90% of contributions to civilization have come from whites (and mostly men).

If blacks can have black pride for having done squat, whites are 100 times more justified to have white pride.

It’s time we go on the offensive and stop cowering at name calling. Embrace the insult, and ditch the guilt trip .

If somebody accuses you of being a white supremacist, rather than recoil, just say, let me think about it a bit, and pause for a few seconds. Then come back with “well whites have contributed the lion’s share to civilization, so I’m sure you will understand why I may show a tinge of pride. Now f**k off” and enjoy their heads exploding.

58 posted on 2/3/2021, 11:46:26 PM by aquila48 (Do not let them make you care! Guilting you is how they control you. )
:yikes:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

freeper posted:

I love how these critters imagine every interaction being with a straw liberal who's "head would explode" when you doubled down on white supremacy instead of having an equally pithy comeback, or more likely for these morons just cutting you out of their life and never letting you interact with your grandchildren.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I'm shocked that Judicial Watch isn't on the list

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

quote:

aquila48 (Do not let them make you care! Guilting you is how they control you. )

Yikes!

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Does Freep even have the ability to embed Tweets? I would have figured they would have wanted to since this was their big Daddy's medium of choice until last month.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

quote:

kik2dagroin posted:

I've got a full months worth of data about how freepers post.

Top 25 domains freepers link articles from that shows up on the front page. Unique links only, aggregated by their domain.

I wonder if msn.com is so prominent because it is a source that shows up on so many default homepages. I could see freepers just opening new tabs to get angry at the first thing they see pop up.

Top 10 posters. Unique links only.

SeekAndFind is either a bot programmed to scrape conservative rags and repost them on FR or is your unfriendly sysadmin that does nothing but post all day while everyone else has to pick up the slack.

:yikes:

Please PM me your publication once it finishes peer review. I'm expecting it will be a fascinating read.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

lol

The words of a man who is completely ignorant of history.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Tokyo Olympics Committee President Will Restrict Speaking Time Of ‘Annoying’ Women Who Talk Too Much

quote:

To: SmokingJoe
He’s right.

L

2 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:43:19 AM by Lurker (Peaceful coexistence with the Left is not possible. Stop pretending that it is. )

quote:

You’re Hired!! When can you come to the USA and take Over??

9 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:46:38 AM by eyeamok

quote:

I like this guy already. Good on him.

11 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:48:30 AM by ScottinVA (Enough. Divide the country.. now. )

quote:

Sounds like a place to move to. And I say that as a conservative woman who believes that it is liberal women who have destroyed this country

14 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:52:29 AM by jersey117

quote:

About time someone stood up against those types!

19 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:55:21 AM by Jonny7797

quote:

Some also deserve a burka thrown over the yap too.

26 posted on 2/4/2021, 9:04:30 AM by tflabo (Truth or tyranny )

quote:

To: Wizdum
I had to put her
Six feet under

And I can still hear her complain.

36 posted on 2/4/2021, 9:12:16 AM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dfwgator
I still hear my ex in my nightmares, and she's on the other side of the country. Sometimes, I'm walking through a store and I hear a similar voice and I literally run out of the store totally freaked out.
It's like a form of PTSD.

And before some of you 'girls' say anything, I have a scar on the back of my head from the 8 stitches it took to close up when she beaned me multiple times with a skillet AFTER I told her I was divorcing her.

46 posted on 2/4/2021, 9:20:39 AM by Wizdum (Tyranny always ends badly for the tyrannical. Ask Ceaușescu, Gaddafi or Saddam.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

quote:

HE’S NOT 100% WRONG....

I remember an early NASA meeting where they spent actual time on whether a Mars Rover was ‘female’ or not and so whether to give it a female name (Sojourner)

An all male engineering meeting would never have even thought to discuss something SO STUPID.

My thoughts on the issue have been clouded by that ever since.

50 posted on 2/4/2021, 9:37:55 AM by Mr. K (No consequence of repealing obamacare is worse than obamacare itself)

quote:

To: mewzilla
If you think women are running Deep State, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to sell you....

The Deep State has always depended on their ability to manipulate people in order to gain power. From my observation, the majority of women can be more easily manipulated by emotion appeals. But there are also a lot of men who, while more immune to the emotional appeals, can be manipulated by women.

So, the long march of Marxism through our culture and institutions was facilitated by manipulating the women first, then using them to manipulate the men.
61 posted on 2/4/2021, 10:17:04 AM by fr_freak
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mewzilla
The truth is misogynist.

66 posted on 2/4/2021, 12:08:12 PM by PapaBear3625 ("Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." -- Voltaire)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
An all male engineering meeting would never have even thought to discuss something SO STUPID. *also gets mad about warships having insufficiently manly names, while of course being female because all ships are*

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Time to Move on from Anger

quote:

To: Kaslin
Won’t, it is time to ramp up the anger.

3 posted on 2/4/2021, 10:55:34 AM by Fai Mao (Biden is a pedophile, Kamala is a #%¥π.)

quote:

I get angrier every time I read crap like this.

5 posted on 2/4/2021, 10:57:18 AM by Kickass Conservative (Trump - Make America Great Again / Biden - Make American Grovel Again...)

quote:

I live on caffeine and hate. I hate communists! Too bad the eGOP loves them and snuggles up to them.

10 posted on 2/4/2021, 11:00:06 AM by CodeToad (Arm Up! They Have!)

quote:

Move on from anger? To where, disgust? Fury? The burning rage of a thousand suns?
Anger is a perfectly valid response toward people who hate you and want to kill you. Angry or dead is not much of a choice.

16 posted on 2/4/2021, 11:05:06 AM by Billthedrill

quote:

To: M. Thatcher
Us or them. They’re just a bunch of sore winners. Or something. They’ve defeated their opponent and that is NOT enough. Sort of like naughtZees. Crushing your defeated opponent is the right thing to do. Hands up, will shoot!

19 posted on 2/4/2021, 11:06:37 AM by rktman (Destroy America from within? Check! WTH? Enlisted USN 1967 to end up with this?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

What anger? I’m seething.

But I know how to channel it. I’m looking for ways to adapt, improvise and overcome. And I’m looking for ways to expose and defeat the lies, the liars and the scalawags.

32 posted on 2/4/2021, 11:18:59 AM by Migraine ( Liberalism is great (until it happens to YOU).)

quote:

To: Kickass Conservative
I agree. I couldn’t bring myself to read the whole article because I found myself getting just as livid with the tree as I did with the apple.

34 posted on 2/4/2021, 11:21:38 AM by Lauren BaRecall (💗 Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; yea, wait for the Lord!)

quote:

It’s time to do what we can’t even talk about.

46 posted on 2/4/2021, 11:33:04 AM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our only true hope. )

quote:

Time to Move on from Anger
I have moved into ice cold fury.

Four years ago I stated flatly that the demonRATS should be praying for a Trump win because it was the only thing that would protect them.

Trump is no longer there to make me believe that working within the system might be possible.

They should now be very afraid but they are too dumb to figure it out.

64 posted on 2/4/2021, 12:20:52 PM by Harmless Teddy Bear (May their path be strewn with Legos, may they step on them with bare feet until they repent. )

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

What kind of froo froo bullshit hit with a skillet to the head only needs 8 stitches? I get worse injuries from cats.

Dumb rear end misogynist doesn’t even know how to pretend to be tough.

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

quote:

And before some of you 'girls' say anything, I have a scar on the back of my head from the 8 stitches it took to close up when she beaned me multiple times with a skillet AFTER I told her I was divorcing her.

On one hand, I know that men can be the victims of domestic abuse and it’s not something one should ever make light of or joke about.

On the other hand lol

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Billthedrill posted:

Move on from anger? To where, disgust? Fury? The burning rage of a thousand suns?

One would hope shame.

Wildeyes
Nov 3, 2011

quote:

Sounds like a place to move to. And I say that as a conservative woman who believes that it is liberal women who have destroyed this country

14 posted on 2/4/2021, 8:52:29 AM by jersey117

My friends all hate women, but I'm not like other women, so there's no way they hate me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

quote:

They should now be very afraid but they are too dumb to figure it out.

64 posted on 2/4/2021, 12:20:52 PM by Harmless Teddy Bear

Love the username/post combo there.

quote:

Just 6 words??

I’m sure that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

At what point will whites say enough self flagellation and demand racial separation?

Once whites used to kick rear end, now they are self loathing wimps. At this rate they’re headed the way of Neanderthals - and deservedly so.

53 posted on 2/3/2021, 11:15:37 PM by aquila48 (Do not let them make you care! Guilting you is how they control you. )

Neanderthals were bred out, integrating into Homo Sapiens. So assuming even conservative levels of intermarriage, the white skin tone will eventually darken over time.