Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

tmfc posted:

dude probably got intensely high for a very long time from the hit, him eating it was dumb as gently caress though. i'd have had a dish or something to drop it into. i also wouldn't take a wasteful stunt dab though so :shrug:

here's another similar video that made me furious and i expect it will do the same to a lot of people itt (sorry) - fast forward to 9:00 if the link doesn't do that for you automatically:

https://youtu.be/ctgUKeDqUlM?t=543

Charcoal seems like it’d be too hot and would destroy most of the THC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Hairy Marionette posted:

Charcoal seems like it’d be too hot and would destroy most of the THC.

could say the same thing about just combusting flower in whatever but it still works and works so well that it's the only way some people trust

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJE6iFEEhvQ

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

a bajillion times cooler than stunt dabbing

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/ObsKenobs/status/1357481835228499969

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/Sharp_Sticks/status/1357393753368051713?s=19

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

classic

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

bad dogs throughout antiquity is a solid art theme

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

honestly though, respect for the dude in that vid who essentially meditated in front of the gigantic dab the entire time. that's some advanced weed shaman poo poo

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

dogs (/pets) and weed are basically the only two consistently good things in life

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

owned

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This is always so stunning to me, so I went and figured out what it was. It's a floor mosaic in Alexandria, and the tiles are little cubes, 1-4 mm wide. From two thousand years ago, depicting something you can see people posting pictures of today. I watched videos of dogs knocking stuff over last night, it makes me laugh every time, and it did the same thing to this Egyptian, 2,000 years ago, enough that he planned out this intricate mosaic.

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Oh poo poo was this when he realized it would never work to use monkeys' to do Yoda?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Inspector Hound posted:

This is always so stunning to me, so I went and figured out what it was. It's a floor mosaic in Alexandria, and the tiles are little cubes, 1-4 mm wide. From two thousand years ago, depicting something you can see people posting pictures of today. I watched videos of dogs knocking stuff over last night, it makes me laugh every time, and it did the same thing to this Egyptian, 2,000 years ago, enough that he planned out this intricate mosaic.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

*cough* *cough*

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is this the future? what is this exactly?

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
My local "It's a child, not a choice" billboard has been replaced with directions to the dispensary and an ad for the farm that supplies them. It rules.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ok I didn't realize

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

It's a very cold morning here but my goodest girl is nice and warm and snuggly :kimchi:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

if I had vapors lung id know right?

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Stairmaster posted:

if I had vapors lung id know right?

yes absolutely.

also vaping out of my bong instead of extract cart in a while. i always forget how nice bongs are

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
if weed ever ends up giving me lung problems I'm just gonna call it a case of the vapors

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
smoking, drinking (weed lemonade), and vaping tonight

bout to make guava leaf tea and do a little cities-skylines before beddy

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

schnorkles is gonna need some real spin masters if he ever wants to get out of this bind

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

Lol

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Inspector Hound posted:

Ok I didn't realize

I like to think your av is just pretty interested in dogs knocking over vases, it's a high charisma av

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I would like to see some weed polls

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
so loving high. I’m watching the big short for the first time and this is such a trashy movie they did as a serious drama and it is so funny

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

im on the net me boys posted:

so loving high. I’m watching the big short for the first time and this is such a trashy movie they did as a serious drama and it is so funny

does not help that steve carell is in it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sound
https://i.imgur.com/k5wotfO.mp4

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

great poo poo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im gonna smoke some weed

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Chinatown posted:

smoking, drinking (weed lemonade), and vaping tonight

bout to make guava leaf tea and do a little cities-skylines before beddy

this sounds so good

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

lmao, this is me and my cat every day.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
So I'm trying to get better about keeping my kitty's litter box clean, so I need to start doing the whole litter refresh every few weeks. How do you all dispose of all that litter at once? I don't know why but I have a mental block with putting it all into the trash can. Maybe something about it being too much at once and making the bags too heavy for the trash guys I don't know. Am I just being weird and I should just throw it in the trash? Please help, my kitty yearns for freedom and clean shits.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I just flush it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

I would like to see some weed polls

Weed: is it good?

[x] Yes
[ ] No

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I just flush it

Hmmmmm, and you can assure me this won't gently caress up my plumbing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

all these years of smoking weed and I never felt any particular draw to any stoner aesthetic

but these, these speak to me