Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

lmfao. i love imp zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmfao. i love imp zone

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

calling in sick at the cracker barrell to re-read this thread.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

lmfao. i love imp zone

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Fungah! posted:

lmfao. i love imp zone

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/juzcook/status/1354052862528036865

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao that rules

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I know I played quite a bit of Puyo Puyo VS Tetris with some people in this thread a couple years ago; has anyone played the sequel? Worth buying? It just got a steam page for a release in march but I can't really tell what it adds besides a new campaign, except for another chance for the multiplayer to take off or something

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I was disappointed with it in terms of multiplayer. It's nice to have separate ratings for puyo or tetris but the only new thing was Skill Battle which is kind of meh, and the netcode is somehow even worse.

The update added boss raids and new characters, and the story mode was good enough that I don't regret buying it, but it's definitely not the slam dunk I was expecting.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yeah, they didn't really adjust any of the core gameplay balance issues wrt to the 4wide meta and it's really noticeable now when I can slide over to T99 where tetris feels a billion times better.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

If you haven't played Puyo Puyo Champions PPT2 has the extensive Puyo tutorial from that game as well as a new Tetris one. I'm biased because the latest update added Sonic as well as my favorite puyo character to the game but I think it's worth it

Great puyo game, maybe not so great tetris game but I like puyo a lot more anyway

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/NintendoMemo/status/1354396097964347392

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My family went to my aunt's house for the Fourth of July one year when I was 5 or 6 and I watched my cousin and his friends play Ocarina of Time for a few hours. They had gotten deep into the Spirit Temple, probably right before fighting Twinrova, when they decided to go get food from outside. While they were gone I took the cartridge out and popped in Tonic Trouble, a game my cousin hadn't even bothered to take out of the box yet.

They were very unhappy with me.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

If I remember correctly, that game has the best handling of a water level I've ever played.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

If you haven't played Puyo Puyo Champions PPT2 has the extensive Puyo tutorial from that game as well as a new Tetris one. I'm biased because the latest update added Sonic as well as my favorite puyo character to the game but I think it's worth it

Great puyo game, maybe not so great tetris game but I like puyo a lot more anyway

I'll probably get it just to have it on PC, because yeah, I skipped Champions. And I like Sonic

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

In Tonic Trouble you get power ups from machines that have Newman's Own logos on them

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

NienNunb posted:

In Tonic Trouble you get power ups from machines that have Newman's Own logos on them

This just incepted a memory into my brain of getting newmans own lemonade in rush 2

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He ended up beating the whole game (11 exits) using only voice commands earlier today.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

American McGay posted:

He ended up beating the whole game (11 exits) using only voice commands earlier today.

Badass

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/juzcook/status/1357656630033223680?s=19

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

holy poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

:worship:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

drat homie

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
thats crazy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

that's absolutely fuckin nuts

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

That's badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yawn. Let's 96.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/gameartarchive/status/1357410742782357506

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/switch1e_swoof/status/1358664239804788736

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nintendo...our_more_titles

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
well fire n ice rips

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

:\

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
actually psycho dream looks kind of cool. something to check out

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Problem?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Japan got Shin Megami Tensei 2

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You have access to all the Japanese games, you just have to download the Japanese app.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

NienNunb posted:

Japan got Shin Megami Tensei 2

You'll play your unlicensed europlatformer and like it, bub

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Fire and ice is good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I had Doomsday Warrior as a kid. It's not worth playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

almost there..